Meridianna

Romantic Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:14 am
I randomly found this the other day:
http://www.siliconera.com/2007/06/29/is-cyberconnect2-resurrecting-tail-concerto/

I wish I had more information, but judging by the advertisement and Kite-like avatar in the picture, I can only assume some sort of .hack game is in the works for the DS.

Any thoughts?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:21 am
Ugh. I bet they put that figure in there just to mess with our heads. It does look like a kite-similar avatar. I don't know much about that other game, so I can't compare the two.  

Lyneun

Haseo-ko
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:32 pm
User Image

could be it may have .hack characters hidden in it as easter eggs

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:45 am

aaahhh this is making me sooo pissed the second i lost my ds EVERYTHIHG good came out scream

eldrin_22

Meridianna

Romantic Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:43 am
I found some new information on Wikipedia, and it has been stated that this new game might actually be a fusion of .hack and another game called Tail Concerto.

I also read something of general interest; apparently there are a number of NPC's in the first four .hack games that are named after the lead characters in Tail Concerto. Huh... confused  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:16 pm
When it comes out, I'll check it out. If not for the Kite thing, then for my fandom of CC2! They always have some pretty awesome games, even outside of Dot Hack.  

Lazuras Lefure -Krim-
Vice Captain

Sparkle Hearts

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:23 pm
This is definatly going to be an interesting game, regardless of how much .hack is involved.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:18 pm
I think it's been said already, but it's unknown what the DS game will be.  

Yuki Shiido

Takenga

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:06 am
Meridianna
I found some new information on Wikipedia, and it has been stated that this new game might actually be a fusion of .hack and another game called Tail Concerto.

I also read something of general interest; apparently there are a number of NPC's in the first four .hack games that are named after the lead characters in Tail Concerto. Huh... confused

ahh yes.. Tail concerto.
that game gave me a bit of trouble.
but it was still a very fun game, hard but fun.
with great game play, characters, and one of the first ps1 games to have voice acting. which they did very well.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:12 pm
You may need to find something to translate it but:

http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/company/recruit/recruit.html#game_f  

Azumith Dragoon

Meridianna

Romantic Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:22 pm
Thanks, ShinichiTakeshi. smile

I used Google to Translate the page, but they didn't talk about the contents of the game at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:11 pm
Well i noticed it had the same image so i would only guess that it would have at least something to do with it.

Sorry  

Azumith Dragoon

Sekisetsu_Komoriuta

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:57 am
Looks interesting, but i cant say myself that I recognize the root town. I of course keep all my game systems, hand-held and platform, in check so when it comes out you know I'll be carrying the old DS around so immediately as i get in the car I can start playing it while my mom sits irritated at the lack of attention from me when she drives!! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:04 pm
ya i cant wait to play when i was in japan i saw lots of anime games that are not out in the us and they wont be for a while and ,hack was one of them  

Child Of Spiders

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

maxykun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:48 pm
I've never played Tail Concerto so I can't really comment on that part of it but anything with Dot Hack in it is worth checking out. If it were just a Hack game that be even better, but fused with something else is better than nothing at all. Something Hack related for DS would be awesome, or even on PSP (I'd get one just for Hack).  
Anything .hack//

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games