Submit

Jelousy?
  I could live without it.
  I LOVE jelousy! (Me: Ermm.. excuse me?)
  Couldn't care less.
View Results

Lozzaloz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:31 pm
Have you ever been so jelous of a friend that you can't smile properly at them? Have you ever been jelous of someone that you don't want to be jelous of? Has someone ever been jelous of you and told you about it?
Discuss.

At the moment, I'm really jelous of my best friend. Yes. My best friend. We both absolutely love drawing Anime, and thats one of the things we have in common. The problem is, she is so much better than me. It doesn't help that she draws pictures for people when she's bored, sometime to me, but most of the time to friends. She draws them and makes them better by colouring them on Photoshop. Then, my other friends rave on about how good the picture is to me. Surely they can see I'm uncomfortable? I'm usually a happy girl, I smile mostely all day, but when they start talking about it, my smile melts away. I've got no-one to talk about it to, since it is my best friend we are talking about. The worst thing is, I hate hurting people emotionally. If I do, I'll end up crying myself. I don't want to break up the friendship, but I don't want to keep getting hurt emotionally about it. I just.. can't hold onto my sanity for too much longer. This has been going on over 2 years now. Advice?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:32 am
well i'm kinda jealous on 2 class-mates of mine...i mean, they have boyfriends...and i am not caplable to get one...but the good thing is that those guys are in the 7th grade, the girls in my class: 8th, they got busted when our teacher caught em kissing those two guys 4laugh and they're kinda pathetic...

whateverbloatswiththeboat

Lozzaloz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:35 am
eye_of_water
well i'm kinda jealous on 2 class-mates of mine...i mean, they have boyfriends...and i am not caplable to get one...but the good thing is that those guys are in the 7th grade, the girls in my class: 8th, they got busted when our teacher caught em kissing those two guys 4laugh and they're kinda pathetic...

Why aren't you capable of getting a boyfriend? -huggles-
Wow. They like younger boys? o.o
Hey, I'm in Year 8 too!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:14 am
Lozzaloz
eye_of_water

Why aren't you capable of getting a boyfriend? -huggles-
Wow. They like younger boys? o.o
Hey, I'm in Year 8 too!
because i don't want a bf. being single and with my friends is important ^___^ and alive lol
ye...that's ...weird lol... coolz ^__^ year 8 is boring here whee

D46

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:14 pm
I get jealous of my sisters some times but that's about all.
I don't go to school so I don't no many people.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:50 pm
@water - Thats good. You keep your youth. :] So is Year 8 here!

@D46 - Are you home schooled?

Lozzaloz

Y U M Y K I M C H I

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:54 pm
WOOT 8th graders!!!!! heart im an 8thie myself. lol

omgsh i get jelouse soooo easy its scary!!!!!!
idk the last thing i was jelouse bout but still i think it was cuz i like dis guy whose 16 [im 14] and he liked me and we were like together fer the longest time and now hes just gone and whenever i like try an talk to him he wont respond but he'll talk to mi 2 best friends an im real jelouse of them =[  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:45 pm
I'm jealous of people that draw better than me, too. You sound a lot like me too: I mean, I always try to be as pleasant as possible, but I get jealous a lot.
I'm also jealous of other girls too, because I feel like the least feminine person on the planet and I wish I was good-looking, and I KNOW it's foolish to pay attention to outer appearances, but unfortunately I'm a very self-conscious person. But yeah, I'm jealous of a lot of things: I always think someone else has it better than I do and I wish I were them, but I know that's a very foolish thing to think.  

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:29 am
yay for the 8th grade =DD
now I'm kinda jealous on my older sister. She was an uber great student when she was 14 like me, and sometimes, since the 5th grade, some teachers call me by my sister's name >_> and my sister always gets the new and cool stuff. I always get her stupid stuff like: unwanted cellphone or books. She even took my fave cool blue jacket i bought gonk how fair is that? TT//^//TT

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:40 am
I don't think you should let jealousy get in the way of your friendship. It is understandable that you can envy someone, but a real friend should be happy for her friend's accomplishments.  

Puredarknezz

450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

D46

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:46 pm
Lozzaloz
@water - Thats good. You keep your youth. :] So is Year 8 here!

@D46 - Are you home schooled?

Yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:12 pm
well. here is a little story but here is this girl i am so not friends with her but she thinks shes all better then me and everything she was jealous of me...but i thought she was a friend then i told her who i liked im so stupid so me and him got so close..i really loved him redface then she comes in and now he likes her better then me and im so jealous and still am and hes best friend is my ex so i should be on my side and now i think she can get anyone and shes ugly.. talk2hand so a lot of people get jealous you never know your friend might be jealous of you too... and i got my heard more broken then i was dumped...from this story..cause i wasnt even going out with the guy...im so glade my ex does not like her

Marnstar

Lonely Sex Symbol

lady_lantir

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:41 am
i can't even draw >.<
*starts crying*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:07 am
marissa_lantir
i can't even draw >.<
*starts crying*
I'm bad in rawing too. Lets cry together crying  

miss twinkle toes 001

twilight-angel15

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:54 pm
im pretty easily jealous but it isn't that often occasionally im jelouse of my friend and how good her drawling is. i take drawling classes and work hard but no matter what she has that talent and i don't but i think the best way to handle it is to not talk about the subject or exsplain how it hurts you to your friend.im also jelouse about my boyfriend.i've only been jelouse twice but it is when he talks to girls i don't know and he is having fun then i get jelous and have idea's that he likes the girl better.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff