Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Dark Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:12 pm
He smiles and says nothing, I just thought you might like to be away from that dangerous place. And let be honest, if I could get to you in your secret hideout, I'm sure one of those other two, intent on ending you, would have. He has a seat next to her. Eyes ever watchful and ears ever searching for threats from the forest.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:23 pm
"That dangerous place is Our home, Our domain." She looked at this beast beside her studying his form. "We rule there." Her now pale violet eyes lowered. "Well, We did until that c**t sister of Ours tainted Our bottle and tried to take Our Yawg...as she did Our power."  

Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:28 pm
He looks to her and says in other words right now you could stand some more protective and friendly company, right? She could tell right now he wasn't giving off any ill feeling toward her, rather a more amused one.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:38 pm
"We will stay here until We feel stronger." Looking around, Crow turned up her nose. "You expect Us to stay outside like a animal?"  

Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:44 pm
He smirks and says We're in a safe zone in the deepest reaches of this Dark forest. I came in her not long ago and established some traps around such zones. If someone does come for you they had best use a shadow portal to reach you here, else they risk a nasty fate. Plus I've not had a chance to build a house yet. besides, the fruits from the surrounding trees are safe to eat, and the water from the spring is fresh and clean. He says gesturing to the nearby spring, and the trees with the apple looking fruit hanging from them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:48 pm
"But We don't sleep on the ground like animals." She was set in her ways and leave it to Crow to look a gift horse in the mouth.  

Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:08 pm
I'm not saying you sleep here, I'm not expecting your man to take long with his fight, and I'm sure he'll come looking for you soon. I'm just making sure your safe for him. Kumouri remarks as he stands and goes to pluck some of the fruit from the trees.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:14 pm
Crow stood up, watching this tiger as he walked away. Calling out to him, she tried to gauge his true intentions. "Why are you helping Us? What do you get out of this?" For all the raven haired siren knew, this fleabag could be working with Angel.  

Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:28 am
A very angry Yawgmoth rose from the darkness of Crow's shadow. No matter how far she was he would always find his Dark Lady when he needed to. His form was coated in black, a liquid silhouette slowly becoming a solid figure as he rose to his full height. "We're going to start counting down from five." he said holding out his palm with all five digits spread out. "And if the explanation for why you decided to butt in and take her isn't good enough, we're going to skin you and make a rug out of that fur." he threatened counting aloud. "Five." his crimson gaze fixated on the tiger and he pulled his thumb in towards his palm "Four".  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:09 am
Crow felt him before he became visible. Her beloved evil Yawgmoth. She turned to see him solidify. Her eyes no longer vibrant, her voice no longer the strong confident woman he adored. But, he had come for her. This alone brought a smile on her face. "You came for us." Her body needed to feel his strong arms, to hear the beating of his black heart. She knew she must wait for her Titan was counting, backing away, Crow removed herself from the path between the Dark Lord and the feline.  

Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:09 am
Kumouri looked back to Yawgmoth and Crow. But it's not Yawgmoth he addresses, Rather it's Crow. I helped, simply because I wanted to. But if you need a better reason, call it a thank you for the dance. Then once more in a puff of smoke he disappears, only to reappear behind Yawgmoth and says As for you big guy, I'm the least of your concerns right now. Or hadn't you felt the unnatural storm brewing over the inn? With that Kumouri disappears once more.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:14 am
"Mm. Foolish furball. You're never a concern to us." Yawgmoth spat off to the side when he vanished. He exhaled and looked back to Crow "Of course we did. We didn't think that flea infested fool would take you away. We had things handled in the dungeon. Two intruders and a mad woman drunk off of your power. But you'll get it back, we know you will because we're going to help you. And we'll kill the flea bag for interfering, we'll kill the intruders for daring to breach the sanctity of your dungeon and we'll hand you your c**t sister on a silver platter ready to be dismembered, because that underhanded b***h stole what is yours. None of them will escape what's coming. None." he affirmed. His deep voice bounced off of the surrounding trees and echoed among the leaves of the dark forest. He extended his hand towards his dark lady. "Now, come to us."  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:22 am
Thunder could be heard in the distance in the direction of the inn. Also a familiar roar which would remind the two dark ones of Kumouri's warnings.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:33 am
Crow had almost forgotten the dance. She watched the cat as he appeared behind her beloved. Her focus was now on the one with his arm outstretched. His embrace, his words were what she needed. "We are still yours?" Her head rested on his broad chest. "Angel didn't turn your head?"  

Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:51 am
"She tried her damnedest." the Lord of the Wastes explained. "Your powers, as you well know, are hard to resist. But we have a few tricks and we didn't fall for the powers, we fell for the woman beneath them. She might be alluring and seductive with your gifts but she isn't you. She isn't twisted as we are, she isn't our type, let's just say." he grinned in the hopes to reassure her. His grin however was short lived when a certain familiar roar broke out in the distance.

"That ******** lizard didn't learn his lesson the first time when we were playing. Very well. We're not in the mood for this. This time he's dead. Crow." he proposed. "How would you like some fried dragon for dinner this evening to get your strength up before we get your b***h sister to give you what is rightfully yours hmm?"  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff