The Dark Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:21 pm
"Troubled, my friend." she said softly, the expression on her face changing ever so slightly to show a little of the worry on her mind and sorrow in her heart. Even now, however, after all these years, she was still not one to 'spill her guts' whenever something troubled her. And, of course, she was always more interested in what was going on with others rather than letting them know what was going on with her. "And how are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:27 pm
Spill your guts* Ali narrowed his eyes at Ziven and tapped his foot impatiently, waiting for her to tell him of her troubles.*  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:48 pm
She sighed softly, both appreciating his blunt inquiry and dreading the idea of talking about what was on her mind. "My Love worries me .. since his return he has decided to .. well .. go on a rampage, of sorts. The desire is to challenge anyone whom stands in his way or potentially may stand in his way. With this, he will again assert that he is the master of these lands and none other. And if this does not satisfy his thirst for power .. he may expand his reaches, to challenge and assert himself in other lands also, though he said he would not be as likely to go to that distance." she paused, looking to him now with an expression that was purely sad and worried. "If he is to fight with you .. with the others here whom I love .." she paused again, wanting to choose her words carefully both to be clear with what she was saying as well as to express herself accurately to not upset Ali. "Simply put .. I cannot allow him to end the lives of those I love no more than I could allow his life to be ended." she said softly, the expression on her face now showing a bit of apology and yet .. determination to make what was on her mind be known.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:55 pm
* Ali listened intently and frowned, bitting his lower lip a little as he began to think. Typical Yawg, if was fun before but now it was getting more troublesome and annoying. Someone had to make it stop and frankly Ali didn't want to band a group to teach Yawg a lesson, RDS people weren't as effective in a group, himself least of all. It would also make more of RDS injured which was something Ziven didn't want. If anyone had bashed their fists against Yawg and survived to tell about it then it was himself, one heavily injured person was better then many.* It's just Yawg being Yawg, it'll wear off. Don't worry.  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:40 pm
She again sighed, tilting her head, giving him an expression that said 'get real' - she was not the one to be giving that sort of response to. If anything, she should say such a thing to him or to others, even though it would not be entirely true. Still. She inhaled deeply and watched him for a moment, her eyes calm and caring, just thinking again for a moment about how to express what was on her mind. "I know very well that it will pass at some point but there are so many people here .. so many people out in the world .. who have power and strength that he would love to pit himself against .." she stopped and lowered her head, turning away slightly and beginning to pace in a circle around him. "We discussed .. that he and I would not fight .. but I believe it is inevitable .. I will not allow him to kill you .. I will not .." she said softly. Leaning against the tree nearest to Ali, she looked to him with the same expression. It was then that she realized that she wanted to feel comfort, if even for a moment, but she knew it would not come just now. Still she looked to Ali for understanding and support .. if not even permission to proceed with her plans.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:46 pm
He won't kill me, mostly because I won't let him but also because he just can't emotionally.* Ali smirked a little at her, so much worries for his wellbeing. Not really needed in his opinion.* He considers me a rival but also a friend, that "friendship" will make him either hesitate or stop if he manages to put me to that point.  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:04 pm
She looked to him with a sorrowful expression again, shaking her head a little for a moment before speaking again in a clear, steady voice. "As My Love has indicated on more than one occasion; 'There is but one difference between ninety nine percent and one hundred percent .. control.' It is my fear that by testing his limits, breaking them, pushing them to break again to become even more powerful .. he may tip over the final percent and do terrible things." she said softly, her tone clearly full of sorrow and worry.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:08 pm
Doubt it, Yawg doesn't seem the type to enjoy not being in control.* Ali started to move closer towards her now. No, Yawg was a control freak. He managed a entire race, you had to like control then. It was much more likely that Ali pushed himself beyond control then Yawg.*  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:22 pm
She nodded a little and continued to look at him, wondering why he was coming closer. "Time will tell." she said softly, looking to him still. "I should leave soon."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:24 pm
Yeah.* Ali stopped when he noticed how her eyes turned puzzled, Ali starring right back at her. He was going to stop Yawg, that was certain at this point.*  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:03 pm
"Until next we meet, my friend." she said softly, nodding her head a bit. With that being said, she disappeared from his sight, seeming to simply fade from existance without a sound.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:00 pm
Kumouri entered the forest and right away could feel the wild nature of this place. He would have to do his own taming of this place to make it a suitable home.  

Kumouri-kun

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:49 pm
Kumouri could smell the undead that were roaming this forest. He couldn't have that if he was going to be using this place for a home. So he began the long process of rounding them up, leading them to a place they could be kept out of the way and he ended up finding a nice big pit he could have them fall into. He would worry about proper disposal later, for now he needed something to eat so he'd leave and head back for the Red Dragon Inn.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:56 pm
Deep in the Dark Forest, in a sheltered glen Kumouri steps from his shadow portal with the Weakened Crow in his arms. He would carefully set her on the soft grass of this oasis of peace amid the terrors of this forest.  

Kumouri-kun

Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:06 pm
The fallen Dark Lady looked up from the cool grass confused, she was used to Yawg and transporting through shadows, she was perplexed over the idea of being brought to this strange place by one who was her adversary. "What do you want with Us?"  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff