Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Dark Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverFang

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:06 pm
>>She had to smile slightly at the end, and gave her head a small bow<< Lord Fox. >>She looked back the way she'd come. It really seemed she should do something<< Do. you approve of Lord Yawgmoth's doings?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:10 pm
" Please don't call me lord, that is not my tittle. Just fox is fine. As for your question, yes and no. Yes, because hunter needs to be subdued and maybe killed for he is couseing to much torment to this land right now. Him making this place his kingdom not really because he has a panit of his own and well he dose not really need more space. " He said smileing at her and a small giggle came from his mouth.  

The true_dreamer

SilverFang

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:20 pm
>>She smiles softly at the boy, the tension from the bar leaving her somewhat<< His own planet? >>she arched an eyebrow. She really was in over her head. what to do about it though, that is the true question<<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:30 pm
" Yes that he dose, he is not from this world, he comesx from a fare off planit that he is lord and master of. and he wishes to make his kingdom better, bigger and stronger." He said smileing at her softly with one of his fangs just pokeing out of his lipe.  

The true_dreamer

SilverFang

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:35 pm
>>SilverFang slowly nestles down into the grass, sitting with one knee pulled up to her chest she contemplated all this new information. After a moment she sighed and looked up at the boy<< I thank you for pulling me away from that, and so willingly giving me this information. But I fear that if all this is so, I cannot rightly stay out of it. >>she shakes her head, mentally adding that she didn't think she could rightly survive it either<<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:10 pm
" I know, people always say that, but know that you will be met with great forces and know that people will die and maybe even your self. " He siad looking at her with a smirk on his face. " I do not wish for wemon to get hurt but I will not stop you in your jurny of whatever you plan on doing, but we may meet on the field of battle someday.  

The true_dreamer

SilverFang

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:22 pm
>>she wraps her hand around her pendant<< I may not be as strong as he, but I will not go down without a fight. I do not fear death, for Luhara would rather I die protecting the beauty in this world than let it fall into the hands of one who would molest its greatness. Enough bees, even with their little stingers, can bring down the mighty bear. I may be met with great force, but there will also be force standing with me.
>>she looks back up at the boy with a small smile, it seemed somewhat odd to her that she seemed to have already made up her mind to fight in a battle she still knew little of and appeared to have so little to do with herself. How odd...<< and if that day were to come, where we stand opposite on the battle feild I do not know that I could fight you. >>Her eyes do not leave the boys face, but she's thinking of that hole in the ground. She would not fair well against him either, no matter what age he appears to be<<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:21 pm
" If you would like we could test this theary. I have no problem sparing with someone from the other side of a fight for fun if you wish this." He said with a smile and then a soft bow to his head.  

The true_dreamer

SilverFang

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:32 pm
>>She jumped and blinked up at him. A sparing match? She'd never thought of it, especially since the idea of a true fight was not far off. She felt a little more sure of Yawgmoth, she would deffinatly have to be in her true form against him. But Fox? This boy? She didn't know if she even wanted to spar with him. She knew there was more to him than she could see, but he still appeared a child, and maybe it was her motherly instincts, but she'd rather wrap her arms around him than even let him see her strap on her katar<< How old are you Fox?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:44 pm
" nine." He said nodding his head softly an lookign at her. He was not lieing eather he looked at was only nine years of age but he strived for him self to be the strongest out there.  

The true_dreamer

SilverFang

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:52 pm
>>Slowly she nodded. Though that's what he looked, she knew looks were decieving, and he had wonderful manners. She wasn't the fighting type<< I don't think...
>>she's in the middle of refusing when Diablo pops into her mind. wouldn't you like to know how you'd stand up against Yawgmoth?<< Not really >>she replies aloud, quietly though Fox probably hears her<< I know I wont survive it. >>She hears Diablo growl at this and she shrugs her shoulders, there wasn't anything else she could do<<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:19 pm
" Oh so you have your little demons as well, I have my own little ball of fun with in me. "he said smileing at her. " So was that a yes or a no, you sorta stopped in the middle of what you where saying.  

The true_dreamer

SilverFang

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:27 pm
>>Diablo most certainly did NOT like being called a "little demon" and made it no secret to SilverFang who simply sighd and closed her eyes. She did not like the idea of fighting... but maybe it would help? The others were in the bar with him now, onthe brink, it would break out while she was in the middle of this match... She opens her eyes and standing, dusts off her bottom, looking down at the young boy, mildly disturbed at thinking how he could probably kill her<< How serious of a sparing match are we talking about? I. Am not one for fighting. But. If you think it could help then. I believe I need all the help I can get.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:32 pm
" No killing but that is the only rule. " He siad looking at her and smileing softly he had a small hent of lust in his eyes for this fight.  

The true_dreamer

SilverFang

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:42 pm
>>SilverFang nodded. Okay. She'd start off in human form, she really didn't like transforming. She was still too use to the prejudices. She relaxed her aura, having it held tight when things got tense in the bar she could now feel the lust rising in the young boy and it sent a shiver through her. No matter his age, this boy was not nine. She closed her eyes and slipped on her katar, her left foot slides back to a defensive stance. That's another thing. In physical fighting, she was mainly defensive. It was her magics in which she was offensive and she had no feel for her oponent. She was about to ask him one last time if he was sure about this, but she could feel that he was. She let out a shake breath and cleared her mind of those thoughts. She could still feel his aura, but she wasn't going to think on it in the same way. This was a battle, though it was a "friendly" sparing and the rule was no killing, no telling what could happen. She had to be ready<<  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games