Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Questions and Answers For The RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:12 pm
::Questions and Answers::

Here you can ask whatever questions you might have about the new RP forum set up. Because I know not everyone will understand things right away. So feel free to ask what you want to know, and I'll try my best to answer sufficiently.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:49 pm
1. is there a special place were supposed to start?
2. can the characters learn new things?
3. how long does it take to get from one area to the next?  

Sonicmstr

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:13 am
Sonicmstr
1. is there a special place were supposed to start?
2. can the characters learn new things?
3. how long does it take to get from one area to the next?

A.1- Depends on where you want to start! It also depends on how long your character has been in the digital world. Has he/she been there long? How was he/she brought to be in the digital world?
From those questions, you can start out where you see apropriate. Most everything in this new set up, is determined by the RPer, or the RPed Character's past.

For example- If a tamer was summoned to the digital world by the Network City officials, then he/she would start out in network city.

A.2- Almost like A.1, that is up to you! Do you want your character to remain ignorant... or alow him to learn things and become more knowlegable. 3nodding
However, a character's knowlege is only derived from "In Character" experiences or actions. YOU, the Rper may know alot about digimon, but your character may not.

A.3- Again... It's up to you! How fast do you want to be traveling? You don't have to describe every step of the trip... but you can always try to throw in an event here and there to show the progress. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:28 pm
Oky-doky: two questions...

One: After you post your profile, you can just start, right?

And

Two: I can assume that the digimon partners bear a character of their own, right? (I.E., do we have to RP them as well?)

... They feel like common sense things, but I still feel like I need to ask. sweatdrop  

aria9

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:01 pm
aria9
Oky-doky: two questions...

One: After you post your profile, you can just start, right?

And

Two: I can assume that the digimon partners bear a character of their own, right? (I.E., do we have to RP them as well?)

... They feel like common sense things, but I still feel like I need to ask. sweatdrop

A.1- Yes, if you have a profile, you may begin Rping immidiatly... or whenever you feel comfurtable.

A.2- Yes, Though you do not need a separate profile for your digimon. I probably should find a place to mention your digimon should have a different text color as well. So people have an easier time knowing if it's the tamer... or digimon speeking.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:05 pm
sorry for more questions but...

1. can you join and quit organizations?
2. is there a battle system? if so how does it work?
3. what digimon are in the organizations, and the guards?
4. if you die can you get another character?
5. what types of digivices do we have?  

Sonicmstr

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:17 am
Sonicmstr
sorry for more questions but...

1. can you join and quit organizations?
2. is there a battle system? if so how does it work?
3. what digimon are in the organizations, and the guards?
4. if you die can you get another character?
5. what types of digivices do we have?

Wow, lots of questions, but mostly easy to answer!

A.1- If you want to! Just make sure you edit your profile to keep what organisation you're aligned to, up-to-date. But remember, not everyone will be so happy with you quiting! 3nodding

Ex-
Alliance: So&So WAS aligned to (organisation/s) but now is in (organisation/s)

A.2- Maybe, it depends on how well people get along without it... But for right now... it is freelance RPing. I'll be watching things. If I see lots of autohiting, and godmodding. Then I will likely implemnent one.

A.3- Well, look at the organisations thread. Everything is preaty much self explainitory. The guard teams are organised by atribute. (Virus, vaccine, data) Other organisations can depend of species... such as the great demons.(Demon, Witches, flaming monsters of death... ect)
Finally you have groups like the Virus Busters, they see past atribute and species, and pay attention more to your belifes and standards.

A.4- I guess. . . but no killing off your character just because you don't like him/her... and want a new one. Just edit the character's profile if you have a problem like that. Just notify me if you are... just so I know.

A.5- Any one you want! This forum is not centralised on one specific season, if that wasn't already obvious. Like other things, it's up to you! wink  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:52 pm
what happened to the old rps everyone started  

king zetsu13

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:39 pm
Okay. I understand mostly everything completely. Just going to ask some little questions that might be easy to answer... or not. Their probably yes or no.

1. Are we able to have more than one digimon in this RP? Some people have two or more digimon.

2. Does your digimon have to transform back into it's rookie or in-training form if something happens to it, like in the TV series?

3. Can you battle wild digimon?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:57 am
1.are we able to have more than one digimon but only use 1 at a time?
2.if 1 is no can we switch digimon when starting a new rp
3can we have 2 digimon at a time
4.can i use restricted digimon.(i won one)
5.if we get a new digimon we like can we switch it for the old one.  

cony14

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:08 pm
neo yoru13
what happened to the old rps everyone started

Don't worry, they are all fine. They have just been moved to Digi-space.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:15 pm
Blue Pichu_963
Okay. I understand mostly everything completely. Just going to ask some little questions that might be easy to answer... or not. Their probably yes or no.

1. Are we able to have more than one digimon in this RP? Some people have two or more digimon.

2. Does your digimon have to transform back into it's rookie or in-training form if something happens to it, like in the TV series?

3. Can you battle wild digimon?

Good questions...

A.1- Normally there is only one digimon to a tamer. But if you want to that's fine. Just don't go throwing in a digimon you don't really have, at least not without passing it by me first.

A.2- Another good question- Normally i'd say yes, but I really would like to keep that up to the RPers themselves. If they want to have thier digimon revert back... rather than delete... That's fine by me.

A.3- This one is easy to answer... YES. As long as the digimon fits the area. A seadramon wouldn't be in the middle of The Gear Savanna. rolleyes  

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:31 pm
cony14
1.are we able to have more than one digimon but only use 1 at a time?
2.if 1 is no can we switch digimon when starting a new rp
3can we have 2 digimon at a time
4.can i use restricted digimon.(i won one)
5.if we get a new digimon we like can we switch it for the old one.

A.1- You can have multiple digimon... as long as you actually have gotten them in the guild. Any other digimon that you want, have to be passed through me. 3nodding

A.2- If you have multiple digimon, and you'd like to distribute them out between several characters, that is completely OK. But I stress again, digimon that you do NOT have within the guild... must be passed through me. 3nodding

A.3- . . . um, if the past few answers havn't answered this for you... I don't know how to answer it.

A.4- If you have it in the guild, you can use it! And, as I said, if you don't have the digimon, but wish to use it, just PM me and I'll ok it, or shoot it down. 3nodding

A.5- If you get another Digimon, and you wish to add it to the RP, you can always make a new tamer profile to RP with. Or,introduce it through an IN-CHaracter event. Whichever you prefer is ok with me. Just be curtious to me and inform me of your new addition. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:47 pm
how can you make digimon digivolve???  

Mion Hojo

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:01 pm
tenten554
how can you make digimon digivolve???

I'll get back to you on that. I'll have an answer for you later this evening.  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff