Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonicmstr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:40 am
After buying a new map Brandon and terriermon started to walk down the street again.
"Well we have are map now terriermon." Brandon said. "Lets see if they have a library. Ok it should be left."
terriermon and Brandon enter the library.
"Alright terriermon just gonna write down some stuff and find a book with a map of this world"
Brandon took out his notepad and pen and wrote down some information.
He then looked around on all the books and took one out.
He read it for a while and then to the front desk.
"I'd like to borrow this book please. " He said.
After checking his book out Brandon walked out of the library.
"Alright Terriermon there's a city with an organization that may have information northwest." Brandon said. "well have to go back into the canyon.
[[Brandon - Exit - The Gear Savanna]]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:45 pm
Volk walks into the city and sighs slightly as he rubs his head in confusion."Ok so first we find some place to stay for the night and then we head out in the morning." Volk grabs his bags then heads into town with a bit of a attitude since he hasn't slept in two days. "So this is where I got to check out my connections to find out if there is any kind of disterbence recently." Monodromon starts to walk away from Volk and into the bustaling city.  

Zehuty the Demon

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:50 pm
Kaichi's Gaurdromon dropped Sedrick and his Patamon off on the street. Sedrick thanked Kaichi for the ride and began walking along the road, looking around.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:06 am
Rhiko sighed as he looked out from his perch on Machinedramon's head. "What a boring day... Hey Mech, what do you want to do?" He asked, refering to Machinedramon as Mech.

"Rhiko, you are asking ME? you've been here in network city for two years, you know what there is to do." Mech retorted sarcasticly.

"I know, But it would be nice to think of something we havn't done. We could always go out of the city."

"You know you can't do that! The City officials forbid it! Your inability to leave digital world by any practical meens brings up concerns for your saftey. Should anything happen to you-"

"You worry too much Mech! I've been here for two years, I've seen every digimon there is to see... or at least... all that I want to see. But I have never ventured beyond the walls of this city. I'm getting tired of it!"

"You've said that for the past 2 years as well."

Rhiko brought his fist down on Mech's head, which did nothing but cause his bring it back up to his chest rubbing it furiously, "Dumb metal hunk of junk..."

Mech chuckled deeply, "You'll never learn..."

"Eh, I know, but ya know what. I want to change things today! We're going out of the city! Forward!" He pointed forward, and sat down leasurly.

Mech took a very deep breath, then sighed, "Ok, but you know the gaurds at the gate will stop us." dispite this warning, Mech began walking down the streets, shaking the buildings around them with each step.

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:25 pm
Sedrick had been exploring the city with his patamon, Dare, when he heard thumping coming from up ahead. "What is that...?" he asked. "I don't know... I don't think I want to know!" Dare replied. Sedrick started walking towards the sound, and as he got closer he felt the ground shake at each thump. He came to an intersection of streets and glanced around. After a few moments he saw it, a huge digimon carrying a boy on its neck. Each step it took caused a loud noise, and shook the ground beneath hsi feet. "Whoa!" he said and quickly took cover in a doorway, then peeking out, he watched it pass.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:16 pm
Rhiko sat on his perch, smileing all the way, with every step, he'd go UP, then suddely have his foundation drop from under him, then plop!, he'd hit his perch again on Mech's head. It was an entertaining ride, though also very dangerous, however, he'd done it for almost 2 years now, and it didn't bother him.

He looked down at the street, uncaring of how many people scattered and ran out of the way, as to avoid geting crushed or shaken up by the shake with every footstep. "Hehe... Hey Mech, you'd think the locals would be used to us by now."

"They'd probably not have as much a problem if you just had me de-digivolve." Mech replied in his loud booming voice.

"You think? Aw! But this way is so much mover fun!" Rhiko joked as he streatched out. "But, if you insist..."

"I insist."

"Fine! Just stop here so I can get down." And with no delay Mech stoped and lowered his head, Allowing Rhiko to drop off. Rhiko bent down and brushed off his knees, then fliped his digivice out of his pocket, and pressed a button.

Mech lit up, and shrank down to a much smaller form, a Gizamon. Rhiko smiled, "There, happy? You're a tiny runt now, no one will fear you. Just my luck."

"Good, I'm glad to be this way." Mech retorted, then looked over to a figure hiding in a doorway. "Oh! Hey there! Nothing to fear here! Just little ol me! Just go about your day, nothing to see here!"

"Who are you talking to Mech?" Rhiko asked, not even looking in the direction in which he was speeking. and began walking dispite his question yet to being answered.

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:30 pm
Sedrick saw the large digimon de-digivolve and talk to him. He blinked and stepped down from the doorway, "Uh... ok, thanks..." he said with a quizzical look on his face. Dare just looked at the Gizamon, with his tilted to one side. Sedrick picked up Dare and put him on his shoulder, then watched the dismounted rider just walk off, like nothing had happened. "Now what?" Dare said. "Dunno." Sedrick replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:50 pm
Rhiko stoped when he heard the mystery person's voice. He turned around and saw the person standing before him, and in an allof way, spoke to his posably insulted aquaintance, "Oh, hello there? Nice to meet you, are you new around here?"

Mech looked at him with an annoyed expretion on his face, "You could at least say sorry you big idiot."

Rhiko just kicked Gizamon out of the way, in a playfull sort of way, "Sorry, did we scare you? Don't worry about Mech he's very carefull not to step on people. We've had almost no casualties in about a week now."

Rhiko didn't wait to see a reaction, and laughed, "Just kidding, he's never hurt anyone. He's a pesimistic fly. Couldn't hurt anyone if he wanted to."

"I could too! I just havn't been given the opotunity."

"Sure, we'll go with that. Anyway, names Rhiko, Nice to meet ya! And that, if you havn't guessed, is Mech."

"THAT?! You refer to me as THAT now?!" Mech looked rather pissed at Rhiko with utter distain. But then lightened up, and chuckled, knowing it was only a joke.

"Anyway, what's your names?"

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:02 pm
"Hi... yes and no, this is only my second time to Network city..." he said, a bit taken aback in the way he spoke, and treated his digimon. He could see it was in a jovial way however. The joke about 'casualties' made him speechless for a moment, until Rhiko said he was kidding. "... my name is Sedrick-" he said, "And I'm Dare!" patamon said. "Pleased to meet you." Sedrick continued.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:09 pm
"Ah, so, what is it you are doing here? Are you here to visit, are you moving here, are you looking to join one of the factions that call this city, and the lands around it home? I've lived here for two years, if I didn't know my way around by now, I'd be an idiot. So, I can show you where you want to go, that is... if you even have clue where you want to go. Otherwise, we might as well ge going. You see, we're leaving the city for the first time today. And I am anxious to get going." Rhiko rocked back and forith on his toes and heals, while he talked. Mech, only looked on, unsure what was going to happen.

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:19 pm
"Well someone at dragon eye lake said I should join an organization... though what kind or if I would even be accepted, I have no clue..." he said, then after thinking a bit, "Regardless I think I would like to find a place to stay here, do places here take real world cash?", "Gold card! Never leave home without it!" dare said with a laugh. Sedrick shook his head and said, "He watches too many commercials..." Dare stuck his tongue out.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:37 pm
"Heh, funny..." Rhiko said, with a fake chuckle, he had no idea what they were talking about, it had been so long since he had seen the real world, or heard anything about what was happening there. "So, looknig for an organization huh? They'll give you a place to stay." Rhiko turned and began walking down the street, motioning the newcomers to follow.

"There are a couple organizations stationed here. If you're a fan of the clasics, there are the guard teams. They are stationed here, but thier main bases are over in drive city, on the other side of the island. But you don't want to go there. I here it's in constant turmoil, and many of the guard teams there have become corupted. However, here, they may be smaller, but the guard teams are much more trustable.

Then there are the great factions. There are The Virus Busters, and The Data Senators. The senitors are just as you would expect, a bunch of typical politicials, with hidden agendas of coarse. Heh, they are also the most, informed, we'll put it that way. They speciallize in infiltration and espionash... though they keep it under wraps, and would never outright say it... it's what they do, and it's public knowlege.

The Virus busters, bust their asses, that's all I got to say. They do nothing but work, work, work. Hunt viruses and corupted digimon... all day... all night. They stand for justice, peace, and prosparity. Alot to hold up I say. They depend too much on themselves, and not enough on the common day people. We are perfectly capable of defending ourselves. But they incline us not to. They say, 'We'll handle it. Go about your lives as nothing ever happened' I say, 'If people don't know what's going on, and are brainwashed to ignore it... then what happens if you ever fail to protect us? What then?' They say, 'We'll never loose." ... Everyone looses at some point.

And... well, there is one last great organization, though I have very little information on them... Do you want to hear about them as well?" Rhiko stoped walking and turned around to look at the newcomers. He realized he'd been talking on and on forever, and felt bad, but found it natural, since he rarely talked to others from the real world.

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:45 pm
Sedrick followed along, listening intently. The gaurd teams sounded pretty interesting. The Senators were the last group he'd wish to join, from Rhiko's explanation. The Busters sounded like entirely too much work. "Hmm, nah, the guard teams seem like the way to go... do you know one that isn't corrupted?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:20 pm
"I'm sorry, I didn't meen to give you the impresion that they are corrupt here. But I'm sorry to say, you'd probably have a hard time getting into one. They normaly look for... well... atribute specific digimon and tamers. A Patamon, if i'm correct, is either data, or vaccine... I can't quite remember right now, but I'm sure patamon turns into angemon. And that is, for sure a vaccine. Which meens, two would definately not accept you just yet. There is noe for every attribute of digimon... vaccine, data, and virus. Right now, the data group would POSABLY accept you, but after Dare digivolves, he will likely be looked down upon. And as of right now, the vaccine group would likely turn you down, till of course he digivolves. And The virus... would just throw you out on your butt. Don't worry though, there are other... smaller factions poping up every day... but not many survive however." Rhiko gave a nervous chuckle, but continued, "Give it time, maybe then, you might join a guard team."

Mech coughed his objection to talking so much, "Maybe we should just get moving. Show them around the city a bit... show them where they can deposite and exchange thier money for TP. Which stands for some really long not understandable word that even I tend to wonder where it came from, so don't ask."(Hehe, I had to come up with some excuse... what kind of REAL currancy is named Tamer points.)

"Good Idea, Mech... lets go." And off they walked toward the main marketplace.

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:00 am
Sedrick sighed, "Oh well. Maybe when Dare digivolves I'll try joining. Thanks for the info." he then followed them along. As he walked with them he thought, and said, "Since I'm not joining a group, can you show me a place to live, after the marketplace I mean." Dare jumped off Sedrick's shoulder and swooped off ahead. "Don't go too far..." Sedrick called after him.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games