Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

red_moon_wolfess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:39 pm
Shibuki.exe
~Dusty_Star~
KH 3 NEWS!!

It will take place in Mushroom Kingdom of the famous Mario bros. and Peach world. 3nodding

It will be called Mushroom KH [official name but might be subjected to change].

It will feature the different Disney and FF characters [can you imagine the outfits? xd ].

Source: EGM mag [March or April issue [needs to check].

LMAO! Ogad, you're so stupid
thats a rude way to put it Shibuki....

But he is right, it was probably an april fools on you as to my knowlage Nintendo wouldn't form a contract with Sony even over their dead body. Much less let them use their characters for a trillogy that is coming to an end (( so far as I know))

As for KH3 news, I have some more updated news that is probably a little more accurate. (( no offence))

Apparently Kingdom hearts 2 final mix might be coming out in english with COM adapted to the PS2. If you check Youtube for " Kingdom hearts extended secret ending" you can see the secret ending you got in KH2 with more hints as to what KH3 might look like. And if you ask me Disney got out of this deal long before the conception of Final Mix! SERIOUSLY! Square has thrown in some violence Final fantacy style! And if anyone cares to take a guess as to who the guy at the end with the blue hair is let me know (( PM please no spoilers for those who don't want them)) I have a strong fealing we have an earlier FF characters coming into play here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:19 pm
Anyone hear Church of England vs. Sony?

Apparently the Church of England is pissed off 'cuz Sony used the Manchester Church as a setting for a battle with aliens, and so they don't want that to be what kids think of when they hear "Manchester Church."

*Shrugs*

EDIT:
It was in Resistance: Fall of Man

Also, Sony says since they didn't photograph the church and they created the entire thing from scratch, and they didn't put real people in it and Manchester can't really be copyrighted, they had all the necessary permission.  

The Great Gamer God

tangocat777

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:44 pm
DarkMsage
Anyone hear Church of England vs. Sony?

Apparently the Church of England is pissed off 'cuz Sony used the Manchester Church as a setting for a battle with aliens, and so they don't want that to be what kids think of when they hear "Manchester Church."

*Shrugs*

EDIT:
It was in Resistance: Fall of Man

Also, Sony says since they didn't photograph the church and they created the entire thing from scratch, and they didn't put real people in it and Manchester can't really be copyrighted, they had all the necessary permission.
Doesn't stop them from being A-holes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:35 pm
Celes
Thought this was a good idea in Grand Master Gamers, sooo...

Heres the place to post up news listings that you've seen about anything related to video games! Please post the link to the website, and your opinions on what the content is about! We'll have a great big gamer discussion on whatever comes up!

Some great sources for Video Game news are:
Gama Sutra
IGDA
IGN

Some hot topics would be:
Video game adult content ie. violence and sexuality
Quality of life issues for gamers and creators
The latest and greatest games
Famous people in games ie. actors, artists, musicians, world leaders
etc

Celes you look GOOD!  

ji-an

Mega Hunter

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Ranma-kun

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:40 pm
At the Tokyo Games Show, SquareEnix announced there will be a Kingdom hearts games on the DS, PSP and mobile phones.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3162989
http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3163010
http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3163003  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:12 pm
Hopefully, this means that Clover, who brought us wonderful games such as Okami and God Hand, are not officially dead yet.  

Silvermoonfall

Moonlight Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Silvermoonfall

Moonlight Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:16 am
scream Bad Sony! Bad! scream *thwacks with a newspaper*

Apparently, Sony has made yet another great decision rolleyes . Here's a follow-up article giving a bit more of a description of Sony's latest silliness. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Playstation, but Sony is really starting to dig themselves a deep grave.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:07 am
Sony just lost the competition award. The only thing they are riding on now is their whole Blue-Ray abilities which is not that common yet. Booo

Silvermoonfall
scream Bad Sony! Bad! scream *thwacks with a newspaper*

Apparently, Sony has made yet another great decision rolleyes . Here's a follow-up article giving a bit more of a description of Sony's latest silliness. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Playstation, but Sony is really starting to dig themselves a deep grave.

janesansible

Newbie Noob

1,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers