Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:10 pm
Wait...the PS3 is out already?! Where have I been?!?! I kinda figured it would have some problems. Do you have an article or something I could check out?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:05 am
Falafel25
Wait...the PS3 is out already?! Where have I been?!?! I kinda figured it would have some problems. Do you have an article or something I could check out?

No, the release date is Nov. 17 in the states. But most of the major preorders are finished so if you haven't yet, it'll probably be later until you see one here.  

Firrerreo

TheKeen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:52 pm
Wow, this forum is a little behind in the news. It has been announced that another twilight princess trailer and a super smash bros. brawl trailer should be due out by the end of this week. They announced the appearance of at least one newcomer to the game in this trailer. I wonder who it will be (please not waluigi pleeease)

EDIT: the trailer showed new areans and gameplay, no new charries  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:36 pm
TheKeen
Wow, this forum is a little behind in the news. It has been announced that another twilight princess trailer and a super smash bros. brawl trailer should be due out by the end of this week. They announced the appearance of at least one newcomer to the game in this trailer. I wonder who it will be (please not waluigi pleeease)

EDIT: the trailer showed new areans and gameplay, no new charries
yeah, I don't know much about the new arinas but there are at least 5 new chars! here Trailer for ye. 3nodding just for those who live under a rock and havn't seen it yet.

EDIT: I speek of super smash bros sweatdrop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgM7AHKVPxc  

red_moon_wolfess

TheKeen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:06 pm
well that was the first trailer, but there is another. Also ps3 and wii launch, wo i thought you guys would at least be excited about that.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:41 am
Looks like Nintendo is taking the broken wrist-straps of the Wii seriously:

Nintendo To Replace Straps  

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TheKeen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:09 pm
Well people have been kinda violent with them, breaking windows and tv's by not using the strap or just being insane  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:29 pm
Some people have been playing too hard with them, but at the same time Nintendo has to realize that when people play Wii Sports they're going to get into the game and really have fun with that new controller and should've made it a lot tougher to begin with.  

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Dataphile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:17 pm
I've heard about the Nintendo Wii-Call. Hope you get the pun.

But as far as news, spank my buns and call me a monkey's uncle because I don't see a link for G4 Tech TV.

Oh, that's one.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:18 pm
There's suppose to be another Tomb Raider game coming out. I don't know when, but I seen clips and it looks good. I'm looking forward to it.....  

Energetic Sunstone

Evinta

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:11 pm
3 days to go before the PAL release of FFXII so if the activity goes down here then theres the reason. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:33 am

Warhammer 40k Online is being made RIGHT NOW.
Scheduled to be released in about five or six years, though xD

Joystiq Link

Karnokoto

~Dusty_Star~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:12 am
KH 3 NEWS!!

It will take place in Mushroom Kingdom of the famous Mario bros. and Peach world. 3nodding

It will be called Mushroom KH [official name but might be subjected to change].

It will feature the different Disney and FF characters [can you imagine the outfits? xd ].

Source: EGM mag [March or April issue [needs to check].

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:20 pm
~Dusty_Star~
KH 3 NEWS!!

It will take place in Mushroom Kingdom of the famous Mario bros. and Peach world. 3nodding

It will be called Mushroom KH [official name but might be subjected to change].

It will feature the different Disney and FF characters [can you imagine the outfits? xd ].

Source: EGM mag [March or April issue [needs to check].

LMAO! Ogad, you're so stupid  

Shibuki.exe

jcamille

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:32 pm
what goes on here? ninja exclaim  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items