Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kadargo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:58 pm
*growls*

wii ugh weewee stupid damn name.

Hmmm well its on fark.com on um hmm yesterdays news i guess, if anyone wants to see it they can go there. Cant post the link to the forums on there, besides to post you would have to register, and then wait 24 hours to post lol.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:07 am
i use cheats when i play i don't lose xd  

damianSonofSatan

damianSonofSatan

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:18 am
I cut down trees!
I wear high heals,
Suspenders and a bra!
I wish I was a girly,
Just like my dear Papa-r!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:16 pm
I read some pretty neat things that will be coming out with the Nintendo Wii.....

The new Zelda game will be for both the Wii and the Gamecube BUT when played on the Wii, you will use the redesigned controller to interact with the game... EX: when you are fishing in Zelda, you will use the controller like its a fishing pole to cast, reel and catch the fishies.

It should be interactive with all games coming out for the Wii.

That makes me want to by it.  

ticket

Aged Regular

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Dragoon_Arcadia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:42 am
Also you can use the DS as a controller for the Revolution (am I the only one that calls it that now?) The Revs graphics looks sweet aswell, yet it will cost a lot of money *dies.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:53 pm
Has anyone seen this?

I find it pretty fascinating.

buttonmouse

mysticneko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:04 pm
Dragoon_Arcadia
Also you can use the DS as a controller for the Revolution (am I the only one that calls it that now?) The Revs graphics looks sweet aswell, yet it will cost a lot of money *dies.*

True, $250 is alot but $600 for a PS3 is alot more!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:07 pm
Zelda: Twilight Princess Trailer.  

Spooky Ames

Cutish

3,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:12 pm
damianSonofSatan
I cut down trees!
I wear high heals,
Suspenders and a bra!
I wish I was a girly,
Just like my dear Papa-r!!!!

Monty Python! the lumber jack song, me lovieeeeees! Anyways, a friend of mine told me that you can use the gamecube controller on the wii....which I doubt but that would be cool sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:26 pm
Omg i cant wait for ps3 to come out..
teh graphics for that console loook AMAZING
and metal gear solid ofcourse..
that is some good gaming  

Moraru

Queen Saiyajin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:49 pm
I'm waiting for Phantasy Star Universe to come out. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:28 pm
ticket
I read some pretty neat things that will be coming out with the Nintendo Wii.....

The new Zelda game will be for both the Wii and the Gamecube BUT when played on the Wii, you will use the redesigned controller to interact with the game... EX: when you are fishing in Zelda, you will use the controller like its a fishing pole to cast, reel and catch the fishies.

It should be interactive with all games coming out for the Wii.

That makes me want to by it.

That is the main reason I want the Wii, the interactivity. 3nodding
Not to mention that I'm a huge Zelda fan.

Theorium

urban_samurai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:07 pm
OFFICIAL NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
alright sincei havent seen it on here yet im making it.
nintendo has made seriuos movement on the next gen front announcing that the wii will be released on nov. 19.
the only officially announced package will come with the wiimote(the more popularly shown controller. also it's rumoured that this one will come with two) as well as the new nintendo sports game. for those of you who are wondering the nintendo sports game has six different games including baseball, tennis, bowling, and three others(who i cant remember). this one will run at $250 on release date.
i have also heard that there will be a "core" model that will be without a game and only one controller.
there's going to be 30 games that will drop with the system, of those games includes the new wario ware, Twilight Princess, Red Steel, Madden 07, Rayman, and Sponge Bob: Creatures from the Crusty Crab.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:48 pm
Flyr
I'd have to agree, I never cared for Football. Racing not as much.

I completely agree as well. I am an old school gamer. If I am playing a game I want to play just the game. You lose the thrills and spills of the game if you are watching tv at the same time (come on)!!  

monya24

monya24

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:52 pm
Moraru
Omg i cant wait for ps3 to come out..
teh graphics for that console loook AMAZING
and metal gear solid ofcourse..
that is some good gaming

Obviously the PS3 is out now and you may know the problems it has. It over heats (to the point it is best you have a fan sitting next to it to cool it down). Also, the graphic are not a well as intended. I still prefer my PS2, Gamecube, and Xbox.  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff