Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anything .hack//
The World, .Hack, And the .Hackers. Questions and answers... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparkle Hearts

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:54 am
Wait, does anyone know who Ovan is? He is just so mysterious.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:14 pm
You know, it's true that Ovan is mysterious. Truth is, he is a recent player in the past ten years since the second network crisis. Therefore, no adequate information is available on him. xp It really sux.  

iridescent glamour

iridescent glamour

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:54 pm
Does Helba-san appear in .Hack//G.U.? I don't remember... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:44 pm
Sleeping_x_Shadows
Does Helba-san appear in .Hack//G.U.? I don't remember... sweatdrop
There are in fact theories, that our beloved Queen of Darkness is the Moon Tree guild Leader, Zelkova. The evidence to back this up is the Xth form for Haseo, and having entry into Net Slum Tartarga. But, we are not completely sure, because just based on these two things, Zelkova could be a different player altogether, who is equal in ability to Lady Helba.  

Lazuras Lefure -Krim-
Vice Captain

iridescent glamour

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:14 pm
That sounds weird, though. I'm not doubting you, but Zelkova is rather childish, and sounds younger than Helba-san. Plus, wouldn't you find it strange if Helba-san changed her look to a blue-haired boy?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:34 pm
Ovan is just that: Ovan. He's not from the original series.

As for Helba, she is NOT in G.U. Helba =/= Zelkova, as far as we know. It's just speculation; the .hack//G.U. Perfect Guidebook really had no info on Zelkova. So, yeah, it's not official that they're the same person; it's just people what-iffing.  

Yuki Shiido

Anything .hack//

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces