Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yugioh Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yugioh, Seto Kaiba, Yugi, Bakura, Duel 

Reply Roleplay
.::The Darkness Returns::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Yes
  No
  I have an idea to make it better!
View Results

Nakromare

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:44 pm
Kanamie smirked again "not so fast..... i activate the trap magic Jamer... to negate the effect of your magic card..... finished yet?" she began to get slightly bored and it showed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:45 pm
"well thats irritating..." Seto muttered, ending his turn.

LP:4000

Hand: 2

Grave: ring of destruction
enemy controller

Field:

2 f/d cards

peten the dark clown {ATK/500 DEF/1200} (When this card is sent to your Graveyard, you can remove this card from the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Peten the Dark Clown" from your hand or Deck.)
((The second, not third one since he couldnt tribute it))

Atems Queen
Captain

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:41 pm
Akiko smiled slightly. "The second to best is lossing his touch, I see.." She muttered.

Mokuba heard what the strange girl said. "My brother's the best! Right, Sam?"

Akiko shook her head and giggled smugly. "We'll see..." She said to quietly for anyone else to hear.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:54 pm
Sam smirked. "Mokuba, dont tell me youre falling for Seto's act too? Seto isnt like most duelists who have simple strategies that they send out right away. Every card he plays has a point to it. He's just like a cat, playing with his prey. And most importantly, he's carefull. She had three face downs on the field. Obviously if he used his significant spells and traps right away they would have been destroyed..." Sam said confident in her brother's skills.  

Atems Queen
Captain

Nakromare

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:56 pm
Kanamie smirked and drew her next card "i activate my next face down trap, and one of my favorites......Deck Devastation Virus by tributing my Elemental Doom (2200/1900) so for the next 3 turns i get to check your hand and any card on the field and destroy any monster with 1500 Attack or less...." i then sacrifice my two facedowns to summon Summoned Skull, and thanks to one of my face downs effect, which is Sangan i can bring any monster from my deck into my hand with 1500 attack or less...." she looked at Seto to see if he had any to negate her summoning.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
((I have a question cause I was going to do this but I dont know if I can, can I activate his trap card as a chain but it needs for him to sacrifice his monster, cause I think if I activated a chain then my card would activate first, I'm pretty sure but I just wanted to check.))  

Atems Queen
Captain

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:25 pm
((Yep, Atems Queen. That sounds about right to me~_~))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:22 pm
((I didnt accept you profile Winry, sorry but i dont like profiles that are like a sure thing relationships))

Seto growled in annoyance and held his hand up, revealing his trap card which was almost like a copy of the card she just used. "I activate my crush card! {Tribute one dark monster with an attack of 1000 or less all cards on field and hand with an attack of 1500 or greater is destroyed and for next three turns of opponent after this activation....} Its basically a better version of your card." Seto mocked.  

Atems Queen
Captain

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas