Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yugioh Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yugioh, Seto Kaiba, Yugi, Bakura, Duel 

Reply Roleplay
.::The Darkness Returns::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Yes
  No
  I have an idea to make it better!
View Results

Llmryn ValSarghress

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:28 pm
He grins and pulls his card for the turn. "If you are that sick of going on...why not just give me the item...and some us both some time. But for now, I flip summon the Needle Worm, sending the top five of your deck to the graveyard." He waves his hand over the other face down monster "And now, I summon my face down Morphing Jar #2" He laughs a small chuckle and narrows his eyes. "Do you see now? Soon you will have no cards to play...and I will be the only one left standing. You well die left without a single card."

(8000)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:29 pm
Kanamie shook her head "first answer me this, how could someone understanding and love of freedom, turn so dark and resentful towards those who have done nothing wrong to you in any way? especially when i was the one who helped you elude the Pharaoh and his Consul every time." she asked with each word filled with pain as if she had been stabbed straight through the heart again.

(um what are the effects of Morphing Jar #2? i forgot it ^^')  

Nakromare

Atems Queen
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:38 pm
((hey, sorry I couldnt get back into this, I just cant catch up))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:01 pm
Nakromare
Kanamie shook her head "first answer me this, how could someone understanding and love of freedom, turn so dark and resentful towards those who have done nothing wrong to you in any way? especially when i was the one who helped you elude the Pharaoh and his Consul every time." she asked with each word filled with pain as if she had been stabbed straight through the heart again.

(um what are the effects of Morphing Jar #2? i forgot it ^^')

(MJ#2: Both players send all monsters on the field back to there decks, then shuffle. Then both players pick up cards off the top of there decks till they have the same number of monsters picks up as there were on the field. All non monster cards, or monsters over level four, or monsters that can NOT be special summoned are sent to the graveyard. Monsters of over level four of that can not be special summoned still count for the monsters returned. The monsters that can be special summoned are summoned face down after showing them to each other, then can then shuffle the face down monsters summoned in this way.)

He growled and spit venomous words at her "I dont need your so called words of wisdom or your heart felt tears for the past! I only care about getting the items once more and finishing what was started oh so long ago! And for that I will slaughter all that LIVE!"  

Llmryn ValSarghress

Nakromare

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:47 pm
Kanamie glared "to think the Pharoh's father was a monster....... you're no better than he was, no you're worse. A tyrant....... at trader, a backstabber who's self-centered... you don't deserve the power you seek. and to think i was friends with you at one time....... i see that i was a fool" her monster was sent back to her deck and shuffled. she had to draw three times, the first two cards were Black Magic Ritual, and De-spell, her third card was Double Coston(1700/1650) she summoned it face down in Defense after showing it to him. "and i speak from my soul not my heart or wisdom. You've forgotten who you are and have turned into a monster of the sands."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:16 pm
Artea
Sitting on the sidelines watching this duel was Duke, "Man this looks as serious as a duel Yugi would play...doesn't anyone play for fun anymore?" he asked out loud.

Joey walked alittle ways pass Duke til he noticed Bakura and Kanamie and stopped died in his tracks watching.  

Kamakazi Nazi

Artea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:34 pm
Duke waved to Joey, "Hey buddy, this duel is getting intense!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:54 pm
(Sorry it's been to long)

Bakura was about to cycle his cards as well, but this ring flings from softly at his chest to almost dragging him to the left. His ring was shaking violently, it was sensing something...something Bakura would want more than that item at this time. It was them his duel disk shut off, and he shot a hate filled glare. "Your thoughts of me do not interest me...nor will they anything soon I would imagine...Your useless life is safe for now, use it however you want while you have that kind of time." He calmly starts to walk away, shadows of the night trailing behind him.  

Llmryn ValSarghress

Nakromare

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:43 pm
Kanamie rolled her eyes as her duel disk shut off and she put her cards away "why does death allude me so..... when all i desire is to rest in an internal slumber." she sighed and shook her head as she turned her head to look at Duke and Joey. before closing her eyes and walking away silently, and alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:50 pm
Artea
Duke waved to Joey, "Hey buddy, this duel is getting intense!"

"Yeah, I know and yet it ended so quickly!", Joey said, stairing stupidly.  

Kamakazi Nazi

Nakromare

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:29 pm
Kanamie glanced back at Joey's face with a sad expression before turning around and running off down the street alone. Tears filled her eyes 'how could he betray me so! what have i done to have him resent me?' she was now seemingly alone on the street so she sat on the bench "....why me. why do the gods hate me so.... i don't regret helping him all those years ago. but i honestly tried to save him from the pharaoh, i'm sorry if you feel betrayed....I'm so sorry." she put her head in her hands and shivered.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:32 am
Duke noticed that the girl looked at Joey was running away crying, "Hey Wheeler, what'd you do to that girl? She looks upset."  

Artea

Kamakazi Nazi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:42 am
(WHAT? I DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING! **reads back a little** OH.........SORRY! sweatdrop )

eek "What? I didn't mean anything!", He answered looking puzzled and shocked. "Oh man, already got someone pissed and I don't know was going on................well....I was a bit rude! I guess I better go after her then!", Joey start running of after her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:44 pm
((Sorry if I worried you, I was just being in character)) "I better tag along just in case you run into trouble," Duke said going after Joey.  

Artea

Nakromare

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:49 pm
Kanamie's head shot up as she heard Joey and Duke running her way she wiped away her tears. she then lowered her head again her hair fell to one side of her face.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff