Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yugioh Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yugioh, Seto Kaiba, Yugi, Bakura, Duel 

Reply Roleplay
.::The Darkness Returns::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Yes
  No
  I have an idea to make it better!
View Results

Nakromare

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:10 pm
Kanamie looked back at the Albino haired boy. " Ah the legendary Thief Bakura." she then looked back up at Osiris "hey i could care less about that. though we all thrive for power, in some form or fashion. I rather cause trouble for goody-goodies." she laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:47 pm
His eyes narrow into a glare and spits on the ground in front of the woman before him as an insult. "I don't care about your interest. I care about the millennium items...and to that end, I will rid the world asunder. And as I'm sure you know, I have no problems doing the same to you."  

Llmryn ValSarghress

Nakromare

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:24 pm
Kanamie glared at Bakura and spat right back "you know, i wasn't talking to you so shut up Tazuko(or however you spell it). i stood up for you back then and watched your back when you least expected it. but i wont stand around and deal with your threats or insults." she slammed her staff on the ground then faced the blade at his throat "if it's my item you want, then take it if you can you back stabber!" pieces and parts of the shadow realm formed around her as her eyes began to turn a slight red.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:17 pm
His item phased out past his shirt, letting loose a force blast in a perfect sphere around him, sending out a strong push in all directions for about six feet way. "I don't really think you have what it takes...but I am willing to find out. Why don't we handle thing like we did in the 'good old days...' " His arm listed in front of his chest, and after a golden blinding light, a duel disk formed. "You can hand it over now, or I can take it once your soul is in the shadow realm."  

Llmryn ValSarghress

Nakromare

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:43 pm
"don't underestimate me." her duel disk came out from under her sleeve. Kanamie looked at Bakura straight in the eyes showing no fear or any other emotion. "lets get this over with, i have little time for your foolish games." she slid her deck into her deck holder.

((if we're actually going to duel i can't really go by the recent rules becayse of some cards that i have in my deck ^^'))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:06 pm
Nakromare

((if we're actually going to duel i can't really go by the recent rules becayse of some cards that i have in my deck ^^'))

((Thats fine, sense I dont get to post a lot, I will just nab one of my fun decks so I dont have to gather it up everytime I leave the comp))

"Heh, You seem to be in a hurry. Something I'm holding you from? Or is it you are just in a rush to die?" He pulls a card from the deck holder "Draw card!" He looks it over and sets it down in the magic/trap zone, along with two others. and sets a monster face down. "Heheee....HAHAHA! Turn End!"  

Llmryn ValSarghress

Nakromare

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:36 pm
((yay! i had to modify mine because it got washed and some didn't quite make it crying sweatdrop ))

"death is only an illusion, and i'm connected to this item you twit." she then started her turn "i draw." she looked at it but made no expression. she had more of a game face on and she wasnt willing to share if what she had was good or bad "i place two face downs and summon Pitch-Black Warwolf in attack mode, and i end my turn." (1600/600) she smirked at him waiting to see what tricks he had up his sleeve.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:06 pm
He pulls his card for the turn and adds it to his hand. "Your life is nothing to me, even if you didn't have your life sew threw that item, I would kill you after anyways." He sets another monster face down and girns. Thrusting out his right arm, he calls out "Reverse card open! Gravity Bind!" Doing so in the main phase makes it not get conflicted by the effect of the Werewolf. "Next Reverse card open! Macro Cosmos! Know now...that soon, you will have nothing left to battle me...I am going to take away your weapon. Without that, you wont be able to fight."

((I will post this first to give you time to chain if you can))  

Llmryn ValSarghress

Artea

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:04 pm
Sitting on the sidelines watching this duel was Duke, "Man this looks as serious as a duel Yugi would play...doesn't anyone play for fun anymore?" he asked out loud.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:18 pm
(( ok))

"not so fast, i activate a quick play, mystical space typhoon to negate your Gravity bind then i activate one of my face downs! Seven Tools of the Bandit, by sacrificing 1000 of my life points i will negate Marco Cosmos." she smirked "Heh, that's the problem with you, you're so cocky and full of yourself that you underestimate your opponent." her eyes became soulless "you've picked a fight with the wrong woman." she glanced at Duke from the corner of her eyes then stared back at Bakura "are you done?"

Nakromare

Kamakazi Nazi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:37 am
((Ah, I got nothing! your villins are true blue, mine are cornie! xp then a guess we don't have cornie villins an I'll just get ride of mine........... say Joey Killed Damein. and Osiris retreats back to hell for GX. that could work........... for cornie! 3nodding ))

Well Joey when walk around dominio while Tristian stead to watch the girl. Damein noticed him from a mile high and dove at him. "Huh?", Joey turned,"eck!" Fortunately he was holding a sharp silver object he founded and stuck it throw Dameins chess. Damine desapperd Joey coutinued to walk "wow, he shore give up easily! eek " he thought.

Osiris smashed into the museam to discover that what he was looking for wasn't there. So he retreated into the moon light.It would have seem the Japan had less to worry.

((Hows that for a cornie ending? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:42 pm
Again Joey walked the side streets of dominio on his way home. It was late and the excitment made him drozy.  

Kamakazi Nazi

Llmryn ValSarghress

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:57 am
Nakromare
(( ok))

"not so fast, i activate a quick play, mystical space typhoon to negate your Gravity bind then i activate one of my face downs! Seven Tools of the Bandit, by sacrificing 1000 of my life points i will negate Marco Cosmos." she smirked "Heh, that's the problem with you, you're so cocky and full of yourself that you underestimate your opponent." her eyes became soulless "you've picked a fight with the wrong woman." she glanced at Duke from the corner of her eyes then stared back at Bakura "are you done?"

"Heh...Now who's going too fast? In response to the Mystical Space Typhoon, I give you MY TRAP CARD! Reverse card open! Judgment of Anubis! This card allows me to stop the effect of you Typhoon by discarding a card for my hand..." He discards Messanger of Peace "Sense I get first chain I am allowed to chain to your Typhoon, but that means that now you get next chain. Oh, it seems I forgot to inform you of something...my Judgment of Anubis has a nasty bonus effect. I can destroy of one you monsters, and you take the attack in damage!" He growls at bit at his Macro card. "The loss of that card is not pleasing....but you have not changed your fate...turn end."

Feild at this time :
Mosters
Face up:
Face down: 2

MacicTrap
Face up:Gravity Bind
Face down:

Graveyard:Maco, MessangeroPeace, JudgementoAnubis

Removed:  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:39 pm
Kanamie rolled her eyes and drew her card "I summon a monster face down and play another face down card(trap/Magic)." she had her eyes closed and didn't really seem to care of fading away or dieing anymore "....even if i loose at leas I'll be able to move on. I'm sick of this world anyways, and It's not like I fitted in anywhere anyways." she sighed slightly "i end my turn."

Field
Monsters
Face up : 0
Face Down :1
Magics/ Traps: 2

Graveyard:3

(what life points are we going by? 4000 or 8000?)  

Nakromare

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces