Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doctor Who: The Time Vortex

Back to Guilds

Tags: TARDIS, Doctor, Cybermen, Gallifrey, Dalek 

Reply The T.A.R.D.I.S.
Welcome!! Introduce yourself here.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krueger freddy 6

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:49 pm
well i join the guild and a few days later i get me a BIG BLUE BOX..... companion a blue police box and a lil screw driver............ now i just have to deal with my look and get the hair right.... then i'll be ready for the arena...

and i stand that the Fourth doctor , Tom Baker, is the best.... not to mention the longest running doctor.... a full 7 seasons 12-19. OH YEAH!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:48 pm
Hi, I'm XxBrokenhearteddemonxX or you can just call me by my real name Makayla ^_^ I'm American and I absolutely love Doctor Who! My favorite companion is Martha and even though my first doctor was the 9th doctor, the 10th doctor is my favorite doctor. I occasionally cosplay as a female 10th Doctor on Gaia. I've never cosplayed in any Cons or attended any Cons before, but I would love to go to one at some point. smile  

XxBrokenHeartedDemonxX

Loyal Traveler

11,450 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Lord_Titus2012

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:08 pm
I'm Lord_Titus2012, or you can call me jeff.

I'm a fan of doctor who and an on and off watcher, American.

My favorite doctors are: 4,7,9,10  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:10 am
Sir Oswulf
I've just regenerated so I really have no idea who I am just yet.

That said...

I discovered Doctor Who on public television around 6th or 7th grade. I did obsess a bit. Loved the Pertwee/Jo chemistry.

I don't have the background with convention attendance et al many others present may. I'm an actor, a writer and a role-player but find myself doing precious little of any of them.

...and it appears I have regenerated again.

But whatever my form I must be found and eliminated. No... wait, that was someone else.  

Sir Oswulf

Witty Healer

8,275 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Toxic_Kissez16

Profitable Millionaire

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:44 pm
Im Toxickissez and I love Doctor who. I currently watched almost all of the new doctor who's just need to watch series 7 then i will start with the old ones. I am a fangirl of the 10th and 11th doctor. If you want to know more about me then just shot me a PM.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:31 am
Hello! *waves* You all can call me Belly or BAM. I'm 24, and me and my 2 year old son love Doctor Who. smile I have downloaded all the old episodes and we watch at least one episode every night. We live in Florida.  

Ashleth

Anxious Human

NoWordsLeft

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:09 pm
Hello! I can't think of any great nicknames you can pull from NoWordsLeft, so if you want, call me Harrie. I'm an American fan, who got hooked on the show around... say, 3 a.m. on some night last October. I've only watched New Who so far, but I'm on the hunt for Classic! It's very nice to meet you!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:47 pm
I'm EmiriTsukiyo, you can call me Em, Emi, Emiri, Ems, whatever suits your fancy~I love Doctor Who, that's why I'm here lol. My husband and I watch it together and I prefer not to watch it without him~ it's our show, ya know?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 10th Doctor, he was amazing~
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
I haven't had a chance to watch the original series yet, but I definitely plan on it. From what I know, I think Ill like the 3rd doctor but we'll see~ I also liked 9, he brought back the series after all and without him there would be no 10~ Matt was a pretty damn cool doctor too lol...very charming~
My favorite companion was Rose, I liked Martha but I didn't like her as a possible interest for 10...my OTP is 10 and Rose lol and I don't have a lot of OTPs. I LOVED Donna, though she had to grow on me at first but she was super fun~ definitely my second favorite~

Anyway~ I'm American, 20 going on 21, I tend to be busy and inactive a lot but I make it a point to at least come on Gaia once a week if not more~ I'm more of a lurker lol but participating in discussions I think will be good for me...and whatever you want to know about me feel free to ask~ ^_^ Thanks for having me! heart

EmiriTsukiyo

Timid Darling

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Timid 100

Rockerbabyboo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:58 pm
Hello My name is Rockerbabyboo Or you can call me Celest! I LOVE Doctor who and I am a huge fangirl of the 10th doctor (David Tennant). I love to rp. Also my favorite companion would have to be Amy Pond. So if you wanna talk just shoot a pm my way... I would love to talk to you!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:25 pm
Hello to all the newcomers!!!

A little about myself as the guild owner, I'm a semi-Classic Who fan with some fandom leanings towards New Who. My favorite Doctors include Eccelston, McGann, McCoy, and Davison.

As for the role playing aspect, I've been a roleplayer for 17 years and still going strong. I do have several Doctor names on Gaia including NinthDoctor, TenthRegeneration, EleventhRegeneration, EighthRegeneration and Melodic Pond. I role play but I do it when I am able to since I'm a 2nd Grade Teacher and I am working on my Second Masters Degree.

With Regards,
UD  

UniversalDestiny
Captain

FirexFairy

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:23 am
Hey~

I'm FirexFairy, regular lurker on Gaia. My DW interest lies mostly in Classic Who. I don't have any one favorite team TARDIS or one favorite Doctor. I love Susan, Vicki Pallister, Zoe Heriot, Jamie McCrimmon, Liz Shaw... the list goes on and on.

I've been roleplaying for about ten years. If anyone is interested and doesn't mind me being slow, let me know. I'm a full time college student, and term is about to start, but I do love rp.

I'll say this now though, I'm not a huge TenxRose fan. Not that I don't appreciate Rose - now - but my love is mainly with Classic Who. Interesting stories involving Sarah Jane and just about any Doctor, or better yet Nyssa and a new Doctor (after all, Nyssa was the only survivor of her world longggg before the Time War) are more interesting to me. Basically, mixing and matching companions is fun! :]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:00 am
Hello! I'm and American Whovian, and I have seen the entire new series, as well as much of the old series. I've been a Whovian for six or seven years now, and I have also seen both of the spin-off series (Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures). My favorite Doctor is Tom Baker, and my favorite companion is either Donna, Rory, or Captain Jack.  

Odelta

awesome_sauce08

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:02 pm
Hello, everyone!

I just started watching Doctor Who a few weeks ago, and I'm totally hooked! So far I've only watched season 6 with the 11th Doctor, and I've loved every episode! I realize I've jumped into the middle of the 11th Doctor's story, but that was all that was available to me at the time. I joined the guild to find out all I can about all the different doctors! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:54 pm
My name is Erin, and I love Doctor Who! My favorite doctor-companion pair is 10th-Rose. David Tennant does an amazing job as the Doctor, and Rose is realistically human. What I mean by that is she's not perfect and she makes mistakes, like all real humans do from time to time. 9th Doctor is second favorite, but then again Christopher was my first doctor. I am very sad that Matt Smith is leaving soon, but I will be watching Peter Capaldi to see how he does. Meaning: I am not the typical fangirl only watching because the Doctor is attractive.  

A Rose but not His Rose

Fashionable Shopper

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hatter Li

Magical Pumpkin

18,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:41 am
Hello all. I've been a huge Doctor Who fan since I first saw the reboot in '05. After that first episode I was captivated and by the end of the season I'd gone back and watched all the Classic Who I could find. My top doctors are 4, 10 & 6 and my top companions are Sarah Jane, Jamie, Rose & Peri. The Master would be my favorite Doctor Who baddie.

I'm also (or more was) a Torchwood fan too, until COE. In my mind Torchwood stopped there.  
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff