Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doctor Who: The Time Vortex

Back to Guilds

Tags: TARDIS, Doctor, Cybermen, Gallifrey, Dalek 

Reply The T.A.R.D.I.S.
Welcome!! Introduce yourself here.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wibbly Wobbly Doctor

Dapper Genius

3,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:08 pm
Hello all, I'm the WIbbly Wobbly Doctor, I cosplay both the 11th and 10th Doctors on gaia as well as the 11th in real life. I'm a fairly new Whovian, just started watching last year in March. I'm also a Sherlock, Star Trek, and an anime fan.

I'm looking for more DW fans to add on gaia because I don't know very many.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:58 pm
Welcome to the guild!!! I also cosplay Amy Pond Day of the Moon/Impossible Astronaut as well as another companion during Cons.  

UniversalDestiny
Captain

Lilith_Clay_aka_Omen

Dedicated Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:53 am
Hi everyone. My name's Lily. I cosplay as a character from DC Comics but I love Doctor Who. My fav doctor is 10 and fav companion is Rose Tyler. I have a twin sister who also loves Doctor Who.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:06 pm
Hey! It's great to meet you. I'm new also. I've never actually cosplayed before... I'd better get on that.  

Rubyclaw

Distinct Genius

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Nixie Astree-Sirius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:37 am
Wibbly Wobbly Doctor
Hello all, I'm the WIbbly Wobbly Doctor, I cosplay both the 11th and 10th Doctors on gaia as well as the 11th in real life. I'm a fairly new Whovian, just started watching last year in March. I'm also a Sherlock, Star Trek, and an anime fan.

Hey there! Nice to meet someone who's both a Whovian and Sherlockian. Looking forward to chatting up with you soon!

Nixie  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:39 am
Rubyclaw
Hey! It's great to meet you. I'm new also. I've never actually cosplayed before... I'd better get on that.

I've never cosplayed any Whovian character IRL...would like to try Amy--I like her style.  

Nixie Astree-Sirius

Rubyclaw

Distinct Genius

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:06 pm
Nixie Astree-Sirius
Rubyclaw

I've never cosplayed any Whovian character IRL...would like to try Amy--I like her style.

Yeah, Amy's cool. I don't know who I'd do... so many choices eek  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:32 am
Um... Hello! I'm known a lot of places as Rose cause that's who I cosplay and rp in various places. I also have a fem!10 and fem!sherlock and Ib (for the indie gamers who might get that one) and am working on a ianto/fem!ianto.

Also my real name is a pain so it's just easier to say Rose or Will. xD

I'm working on a couple cosplays for my avatar, too, and am pretty close to maybe a rose one. I was going to do chihiro, but I got too frustrated at their lack of a green striped shirt...  

Will_Vandom6565

Timid Fairy

6,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

Will_Vandom6565

Timid Fairy

6,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Oh! And I'm a classic and new whovian cause my parents are nerds and raised me on it~

Nice to meet everyone!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:53 am
lets see i've been watching since i was about 6....pbs... then they took it off the air.... i really miss Tom Baker best doctor in my opinion...... still need to get my wife to make me the scarf.....anywho... i am loving dvr at the moment getting all caught up for march 30th... don't really love the new doctor but he's not bad.... they only get 3 seasons or so anyways... oh and i'm going after a big blue box so i'll be in an out posting and raising gold when i'm not looking for work

oh yeah and you can call me freddy or stretch.... that last one is a nickname from JC...oh did i hate that place.... miss the company though  

krueger freddy 6

Wibbly Wobbly Doctor

Dapper Genius

3,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:26 pm
Nixie Astree-Sirius
Wibbly Wobbly Doctor

Hey there! Nice to meet someone who's both a Whovian and Sherlockian. Looking forward to chatting up with you soon!

Nixie

Hello there, I can see from your avitar that you are a fellow Sherlockian. Quite nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:26 am
Wibbly Wobbly Doctor
Nixie Astree-Sirius
Wibbly Wobbly Doctor

Nixie

Hello there, I can see from your avitar that you are a fellow Sherlockian. Quite nice to meet you.

Yay more sherlockians~
Any chance you know of or watch supernatural, too?  

Will_Vandom6565

Timid Fairy

6,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

Wibbly Wobbly Doctor

Dapper Genius

3,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:39 pm
Will_Vandom6565
Wibbly Wobbly Doctor
Nixie Astree-Sirius
Wibbly Wobbly Doctor

Nixie

Yay more sherlockians~

Nope, Supernatural doesn't catch my interest so much cuz the whole angels and demons thing. I don't really care for the spiritual type of shows or anime really. I'm more for the sci-fi stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:41 am
Will_Vandom6565
Wibbly Wobbly Doctor
Nixie Astree-Sirius
Wibbly Wobbly Doctor

Nixie

Yay more sherlockians~

I know OF it, but like Wibbly, I'm more of a sci-fi girl myself. But I do like W.I.T.C.H. too, as I can see you do from your user name. smile  

Nixie Astree-Sirius

Will_Vandom6565

Timid Fairy

6,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:49 pm
Nixie Astree-Sirius
Will_Vandom6565
Wibbly Wobbly Doctor
Nixie Astree-Sirius
Wibbly Wobbly Doctor

Nixie

Yay more sherlockians~

I know OF it, but like Wibbly, I'm more of a sci-fi girl myself. But I do like W.I.T.C.H. too, as I can see you do from your user name. smile

-SQUEE-
I didn't know others read that series!!!

I made this... Wow, back when it first came out. Jeez. Cause by halfway through the series, I liked Hay Lin better xD I've been on the internet too long.  
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff