Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doctor Who: The Time Vortex

Back to Guilds

Tags: TARDIS, Doctor, Cybermen, Gallifrey, Dalek 

Reply The T.A.R.D.I.S.
Welcome!! Introduce yourself here.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll iMist ll

5,300 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:35 am
Hi I'm Mist I'm a HUGE Doctor Who fan I've re watched the whole series (classic and new) in a week um Tom Baker was my favorite doctor in the classic series but in the new series it has to be David tennant <3 and my favorite companion would be k-9 :3 lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:36 pm
Hi everyone! I'm relatively new to Doctor Who, but I've been a fan long enough to become obsessed. biggrin My friend runs a Classic Who blog at http://classicwhoblog.livejournal.com/, and thanks to her I'm becoming a big fan of Five and Four, although right now my favorite is Hartnell's Doctor (Barbara+Ian = heart ). I'm currently working through New Who, but I don't have a favorite there yet. Glad to meet you all!  

Alrenn

Messages2No1

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:17 am
o hiya im death whisper and im a huge doctor who fan XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:23 pm
Hello, I'm the Doctor. It's a pleasure to be here!  

ThE DoCtOr_11Th

Erik_Northman1

3,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:24 am
UniversalDestiny
The Doctor is the Doctor there's no questioning that.

Besides, who else can save the universe besides Torchwood and Jack's crew?

Who can save us from Daleks?
Who can save us from Cybermen?
Who can protect us from the Sycorax? The Sea Devils?

I could carry on, carry over, carry under, carry above and carry a tune.

*retreats into the Roleplaying Forum*

hay dont forget the sontarans, krilitian, ect  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:13 pm
Hello I'm Manly Jerk. Despite the name, I'm not that much of a jerk (sometimes anyway...)

I love Doctor who (classic and new). I don't like the whole Tennant vs Smith debate. I find it stupid.

I'm also a Daleks fanboy.  

Manly Jerk

The Real Doctors Daughter

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:07 pm
Im The Real Doctors Daughter but people know me by my other parallel self Jenny. Being a TL is cool but i cannot get back to my own galaxy!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:27 pm
I'm dang coconuts
And I'm in love with Tom Baker, David Tennant and Matt Smith
D:
I will one day become the first female doctor D<<<<<  

dang coconuts

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:46 pm
* bows* im Ethan Soul, a camouflaged time lord! but that story will be explained later hehe  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:34 am
Hey there!
The names Amanda but like my Avi(who's real name is also Amanda) you can call me Dana. I'm 22 years old currently from the U.S.A and actually have been a Doctor Who fan since the 9th Doctor when I was younger when my late father(who was a old school Doctor Who fan) introduced it to me and I was out of touch with the show for a while until recently reconnecting with the 10th Doctor(who I really love by the way). To give you fair warning in real life I'm fairly poor and with out a job and much for assistance at the moment which causes quite a bit of stress on me often so I may go emo on you sometimes for which I apologize in advance for..

My avi Dana, who's real name is Amanda Talbert is a bit complicated with a long story that isn't all on my profile at the moment, but you can find out more info on there about her if your interested.. However I will say this.. as far as time disturbances, and alternate realities go she has the market corned in experience with them and in fact would probably get along with the Doctor quite well. ^-^

Anyway I'm glad to be part of the guild and hope to become a freind and ally with all of you.  

Dana the Dealer of Fates

Dangerous Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100

Usagi Teatime

Sparkly Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:07 pm
Hello everyone!
I'm Mana and I am from Sacramento, California!
I am 18 years old and recently got into Doctor Who with my fiancee while watching the New Years marathon. ^^ We are currently in the middle of the newer seasons. <3
My favorite doctors are the 9th and 10th doctors and my favorite companion is Rose.

It will be nice getting to know you all. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:19 am
Hi guys! My name is Alex and I'm a American Whovian. I have seen every episode of the new seasons (1-5) at least twice. My favorite doctor at the moment is a tie between Smith and Tennant. My favorite companion is either Donna, Amy, Jack, or Sarah Jane. I'm working on catching up on the old series (wish me luck!) and am currently working on trying to find the episodes after the Edge of Destruction. It's not available at my library. The saddest part of my life is that I have no one to talk about Doctor Who with in real life. I've also watched the first few episodes of torchwood, and the first two seasons of the Sarah Jane Adventures.  

Jentalchap

KryDandee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:55 am
hi i'm krystal, and i heard about it from my cousins for so long, i decided to watch it for myself. sat there and watched 3 episodes in one night, and the next day, watched the rest of the season XD.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:32 pm
Well, hello! I'm a HUGE Doctor Who fan, even if I've only been so for not even a full year. I have only seen the new series, but I am working on watching all of the old episodes as well. rofl  

Princess WaterDove

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Gaberiel_Sherwin

4,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:26 pm
Hey Im Gabe Ive been a doctor who fan since 1996 and probably always will be . I love this show and can't wait to see whats changed in season 6

I still have to say my favorite doctor is David Tennant  
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games