Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doctor Who: The Time Vortex

Back to Guilds

Tags: TARDIS, Doctor, Cybermen, Gallifrey, Dalek 

Reply The T.A.R.D.I.S.
Welcome!! Introduce yourself here.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Issildia Nevar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:20 am
Hello fellow Whovians. My name is of course Issildia, but for the sake of less typing feel free to call me Issi, or by my old alias Crow. I am an American Doctor Who fan, I started watching it some time ago when the 9th was still around. 10, is certainty one of my all time favorites as DT brought a new life to the doctor that was simply brilliant. I have to say when Matt Smith came into the picture I was aghast at someone replacing 10, but as I have come to grow and love the 5th series Matt Smith is now listed right up there with David.

And since you mentioned it above me David, here is the site I have been using to watch the episodes. The full collection is there, enjoy ^^

Watch Doctor Who

There may be an AD you have to watch to view the episodes, but it is well worth it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:32 pm
Hello, I'm Conan Starkiller. I started watching Doctor Who online about a month and a half ago, and I'm totally addicted. I've seen pretty much all of ninth and tenth Doctors, some first Doctor, three episodes of eleventh, and a smattering of other classic DW. 10 is my favourite so far, with 9 a very close second. I've really liked the bits of 5 that I've seen, and I'd like to start on 7 (Sylvester McCoy) soon. Rose and Donna are my favourite comapnions.
I've built my own sonic screwdriver flashlight, but one of the wires came loose and I had to take it apart. I carry a piece of blank psychic paper in my wallet, along with what looks like a TARDIS key.
I love talking about the Doctor, and want to try some DW RPing as well as write some DW fanfiction eventually.
(If anyone here is also a member of the Gallifrey Base forums, I'm Jedi Gallifreyan over there.)  

Jedi Gallifreyan

Codebreaking Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50

captain valkerie

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:18 am
where is everyone getting those police boxes for their avitars?!?!?!?!?!?
I cant find hem anywhere  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:59 am
Hello, I'm Nullie [or Nully]. :] Sadly enough, I have been unable to actually keep up with the show due to homework. ;__; However, I intened to change that, though, by watching Doctor Who from the very beginning. :]

David Ten ftw <33  

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Mycaruba

Alien Ally

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:11 am
Hey, I'm Kistiel.
Huge Doctor Who and Torchwood fan. Finally managed to get up to date with both series this year.
Can't wait for the Christmas Special!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:53 pm
I'm an 18 year old American Doctor fan. I had seen the show in the past, but didn't really get into until about a year and a half ago. Since then I've been pretty hooked! I have the 4th Doctor's Sonic Screw Driver, which is amongst my most prized possessions, and I have written one fan fic for the show, though I have yet to post it anywhere. I'm not a terribly OBSESSIVE person, but boy do I love the Doctor. biggrin  

Anarchy_Faith

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

II-GeeNeeLee-II

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:11 pm
I'm Gee.
I'm American.
I'm pretty young.
I've been watching Doctor Who for...err...a period of time.
My parents used to watch it a while back.
I have a Five Doctors DVD which I got for Christmas. *Yes!*
I've watched both Nu and Classic Who.
I think Rose Tyler is alright, but Romana is better. Speaking of which...
I really miss the Timelords. Now I think the writers are having a competition to see who can be the meanest to the Doctor. Really. It was interesting at first, but now it's getting sort of cringe-worthy. Eck.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:53 am
Ello,
im Kalenakeeper
im 23,

I started watching Dr. Who at the beginning of the newest series (11th doctor).
At first I didnt like it but when I started to think about it, I like it alot and was drawn into the Dr. Who universe. Its really cool. Couldnt make it as a companion though......heart surgery back in January....doctors though I had 2 hearts (lol)

I really like Amy at the start of the series....but shes even better with Rory ^_^

Watched some of the 9th and 10th doctors (with Rose) and I like the 10th doctor better, cuter....not as scary, but its just the way he acts is really cool.

btw Captain Valkerie, the poliece boxes are hiding in "Imaginary Friend" evolving items.....

10th gen is the last of em and still evolving....  

kalenakeeper

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Within_The_Music

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:07 pm
hi my name is ash
i'm 17 and have been a big doctor who fan for about a year or two.
my favorite doctor the tenth and i just love david tennant
i got into this series by three friends of mine who couldnt stop talking about it so i finally gave it a try and loved it ever since!
Now i have even started to make videos of the series X)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:46 pm
Hello there.^^
I'm Kimiko. I'm an American Dr Who fan. I just recently started watching the series, and I fell in love with it. The Tenth Doctor is, to date, my favorite.
Nice to meet you all!  

Kimiko no Tenshi

Shadowy Rogue

14,500 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

tngo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:37 pm
Hello i am a Doctor Who fanatic and am completely up to date on all doctor who happenings in the UK. note: to administrator of this guild you forgot the 11th doctor  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:44 pm
for my last comment here is the 11th doctor with his assistant and here is also his new sonic User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

tngo

Nerissa Gemfang

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:43 am
Hi, I am Emma, and I am a Doctor Who Mega Fan. I have watched all of the 10th and 11th Doctors episodes, and about to watch some of the very first ones! Really excited!!!!! David Tennant is definitely my favourite, but I don't like it when the Doctor cries! It makes me really sad too!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:30 pm
Hello! I just love Doctor Who! My first Doctor was Tom Baker but seeing some of the recent series I have to say that I just adore heart David Tennant! However, that being said... Nothing beats William Hartnell! heart whee  

VelvetToaster

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Unknown Lifeform Brett

High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:29 pm
Hi, I'm Yami and I've been a fan of Doctor Who ever since I saw Blink, my first episode and still one of my favourites (it still manages to scare the hell out of me every time I watch it). As you can tell from my avatar, the 10th Doctor is my favourite, though I think they're all great in their own ways.

I'm Canadian and am very grateful to the Space Channel for picking up Doctor Who, as that's how I was able to watch it and find out just how awesome it was. biggrin

I've even started watching Torchwood as well (thank goodness for dvds) and am quite enjoying that show as well.

The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games