Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salburg Cathedral - The Official Gust Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Atelier, Ar tonelico, Mana Khemia & Gust Games Guild 

Tags: Atelier, Ar tonelico, Mana Khemia, Gust, alchemist 

Reply Salburg Cathedral - The Official Atelier and Ar tonelico Guild
Discussion: Atelier Series (General) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:09 pm
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi

are they new? are those the only ones so far? can you only get them on the internet?

They've made other manga's, including Ar Tonelico.
But so far, these are the only ones that have been released outside of Japan.
Like I said, volume 2 comes out in December, and considering the fact that the games of Atelier Marie and Elie were never released outside of Japan, the possibility of an Atelier Iris and Ar Tonelico release in the U.S. and Europe is highly probable. ^_^

Awesome! im going to have to wait once i get enough money. im out right now

The first volume was hilarious, so I'm really looking forward to reading the next one. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:01 pm
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi

are they new? are those the only ones so far? can you only get them on the internet?

They've made other manga's, including Ar Tonelico.
But so far, these are the only ones that have been released outside of Japan.
Like I said, volume 2 comes out in December, and considering the fact that the games of Atelier Marie and Elie were never released outside of Japan, the possibility of an Atelier Iris and Ar Tonelico release in the U.S. and Europe is highly probable. ^_^

Awesome! im going to have to wait once i get enough money. im out right now

The first volume was hilarious, so I'm really looking forward to reading the next one. ^_^

lol, i can't wait! can you only get them on the internet?  

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:55 pm
I haven't looked in stores, but I'd imagine that they would be much harder to find in stores then most manga series, so the internet is the best place.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:23 am
Yeah, you are probably right. I could ask for them for christmas maybe  

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:19 pm
MizuruTakagi
Yeah, you are probably right. I could ask for them for christmas maybe

I generally buy mine on Amazon, I trust them more then most places.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:19 am
Hm... It annoys me how you cant select an "outworld character" of your choice. I love running around as Klein/Felt|Viese/Edge, but it would felt better if you could swapped now and then to any of the other characters in your party too. >.>

I mean, I understand why you would only have those characters as outworld characters for obvious reasons. But... still. ^^;

I guess them popping out saying "Barrel!" was at least something. *laughs*  

Tuvis Valentine
Vice Captain

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:00 pm
Tuvis Valentine
Hm... It annoys me how you cant select an "outworld character" of your choice. I love running around as Klein/Felt|Viese/Edge, but it would felt better if you could swapped now and then to any of the other characters in your party too. >.>

I mean, I understand why you would only have those characters as outworld characters for obvious reasons. But... still. ^^;

True.
In the original Wild Arms games, you could switch between the party members.
The advantage of this was that each character had their own set of tools, so in order to proceed through a dungeon, you would have to use the best of they're ability's.
Unfortunately, Media-Vision dropped this feature from the Wild Arms series, and its been crappy ever since.
I think it would be awesome if GUST started using that feature in their games.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:23 pm
Palsa-San
Tuvis Valentine

True.
The advantage of this was that each character had their own set of tools, so in order to proceed through a dungeon, you would have to use the best of they're ability's.
Unfortunately, Media-Vision dropped this feature from the Wild Arms series, and its been crappy ever since.

thats true I remember that about wild arms. but I think Gust doesn't do that because they try to keep the graphics cost low  

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:45 pm
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
Tuvis Valentine

True.

thats true I remember that about wild arms. but I think Gust doesn't do that because they try to keep the graphics cost low

Something a lot of people forget, is that the English translation also includes Japanese.
Which means that the CD is packed full.
So your right, it would be hard to add extra features.
If they did, we might not have a choice of languages in the translated version. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:18 pm
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
Tuvis Valentine

True.

Something a lot of people forget, is that the English translation also includes Japanese.
If they did, we might not have a choice of languages in the translated version. ^_^

exactly! they pick the more basic discs too, unlike Final Fantasy XII, whos disc is super good...i think its thicker or something, ah, im not a disc expert.  

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:16 pm
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
Tuvis Valentine

True.

exactly! they pick the more basic discs too, unlike Final Fantasy XII, whos disc is super good...i think its thicker or something, ah, im not a disc expert.

However, they already have the walking animations for the characters, so all they would need to do is make animations for the tools and program them to respond.
Considering how many animations they have for minor situations in the game, adding different characters and tools wouldn't be much of a problem.
Worst case scenario, they make a 2nd disc for the game, and fill it with special features, but should that even be considered as a worst case scenario? ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:56 pm
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
Tuvis Valentine

True.

However, they already have the walking animations for the characters, so all they would need to do is make animations for the tools and program them to respond.
Considering how many animations they have for minor situations in the game, adding different characters and tools wouldn't be much of a problem.
Worst case scenario, they make a 2nd disc for the game, and fill it with special features, but should that even be considered as a worst case scenario? ^_^

seriously!
...Have you noticed how bad Felt's voice is?  

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:53 pm
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi

seriously!

I thought Viese's was pretty bad too.
But Lyner and Shurelia from Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia, takes the cake.
I'm also disappointed with Iris's in battle voice in Grand Phantasm.
I thought it sounded rather goofy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:49 pm
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi

seriously!

ah yes! Shurelia's voice is really bad? NOOO! im growing fond of her as my favorite!  

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:48 pm
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi

seriously!

ah yes! Shurelia's voice is really bad? NOOO! im growing fond of her as my favorite!

Her English voice is really bad earlier on in the game, but it gets better after she looses the Linkage outfit.
Lyner however, terrible.
The other characters had rather good voices, I actually liked Aurica's English voice better then her Japanese voice.  
Salburg Cathedral - The Official Atelier and Ar tonelico Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff