Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salburg Cathedral - The Official Gust Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Atelier, Ar tonelico, Mana Khemia & Gust Games Guild 

Tags: Atelier, Ar tonelico, Mana Khemia, Gust, alchemist 

Reply Salburg Cathedral - The Official Atelier and Ar tonelico Guild
Discussion: Atelier Series (General) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaito_adrian_shigure
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:59 pm
You tell me.... it only took me a few minutes to figure that out... reminds me of the persona games... though this game doesn't have items with ridiculous prices...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:17 pm
My copy arrived in the mail today, I haven't gone beyond the introduction as of yet, but I'm already enjoying it. ^_^
I'm glad they kept the Japanese voices.  

Palsa-San
Crew

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:33 pm
I'm glad too~
At the same time.. it's too bad they weren't able to supply a dub for the dub-preferred audience... but considering that this game's category.. it's very, very niche (compared to Atelier Iris.. which catered to a more broader audience).

Either way, I'm happy that the voices are there. The amount surprised me~ o: Plus, I get to "study" Japanese amidst the game and so far, most of the translation is pretty spot-on. I'm still early in the game (on my... 3-4th assignment?) so I still have a long way before making a clear conclusion.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:07 pm
While looking at the list of playable characters and what they do good at (By being clerks) I saw Lise's name....

WTF Lise? Of all the alchemists why her?????? ACK.... It makes me wanna sing Okkusenman for no reason.......  

kaito_adrian_shigure
Crew

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:51 pm
kaito_adrian_shigure
While looking at the list of playable characters and what they do good at (By being clerks) I saw Lise's name....

WTF Lise? Of all the alchemists why her?????? ACK.... It makes me wanna sing Okkusenman for no reason.......

She entered the competition to make a business out of the whole thing. xD

As for Okkusenman.. I don't know how it ties to "Lise"... yet. o__o;  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:59 pm
Asashikka
kaito_adrian_shigure

EH? You know Okkusenman????  

kaito_adrian_shigure
Crew

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:56 pm
kaito_adrian_shigure
Asashikka
kaito_adrian_shigure

EH? You know Okkusenman????

I know vaguely of it and heard of a little of the music (often mashed with other ones lool). However.. I still don't really see much of the connection yet. 8D;;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:59 pm
Uwaah.. my Atelier Annie file got corrupted two days ago. 8D;;

I had forgotten to charge my DSi and thought that I could beat the time. However, a scene came up so it took away much of my time considerably. As I was about to save.. the DSi turned off the system while it was saving. 8D;;

It was kind of cute to see Annie cry along with me for the corrupted save haha ;;.

Well, I decided to start over again and sped through it. I did much better too because I made sure to budget my money (..which felt difficult to handle at the time due to ingredients and such). ^^;;  

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

kaito_adrian_shigure
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:29 pm
Okkusenman

Ouch... Well when you start over again you get one of those headaches, specially when the game kills you over time and money.... X_x
Though you once again see how funny the game is....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:38 pm
I caught up and passed through my previous save pretty quickly.. so it wasn't a overly terrible loss. However.. my current "loss" is attaining a rare drop "crystal skull" in order to attain information to synthesize a warhammer with a purple attribute. >___o;;

It's for my 5th assignment and I only have.. a little less than "2 months" pull if off. Plus, that weapon is used to kill a boss... which is part of the assignment's criteria as well.  

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

kaito_adrian_shigure
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:14 pm
Pretty annoying isn't it...well at least you're on it.... I'm not playing now 'cause I'm busy with the Lise translation which I'm restarting.... I'm scrapping the old one cause it's too crappy to work with...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:25 pm
Ah. 8D;

How was it "crappy"?
Do you have a "script" supplied as a reference somewhere for you to look back?  

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

kaito_adrian_shigure
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:03 pm
Uhhh no.... It's just the text overextends itself, made crashes and graphical garbage.... I figured it's because of a hex I forgot to edit and permanently scrapped the translation so I'm redoing it....

BTW do you now know why I connect Lise with the Okkusenman song?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:26 pm
Ah, I see. ^^;

I still don't see the connection.. but I still haven't watched the video yet ehehe ;;. I did manage to get the Crystal Skull drop though~ =]  

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

kaito_adrian_shigure
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:28 pm
You should watch it.... highly recommended.... Then you'll see the connection....

I must admit Atelier Annie is even more brutal than Lise, in Lise I managed to gather over 1M within a few hours in Annie I'm not sure if I'm getting enough... Plus the management thing is Killing me.... X_x  
Salburg Cathedral - The Official Atelier and Ar tonelico Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff