A doctor who rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants to be the doctor?
  OOOHHH! OOOHHHH! PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!*Crash*
  THE ASSISTANTS ROCK!!!!!!
  The doctor stinks! THE MASTER FOR INTER GALACTIC RULER!!!!!
View Results

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:24 pm
The Captain looked back wondering what was going on and investigating and went wide eyed seeing the ereptors and pulled out his sonic laser shooting at them.

(If this isn't right,its just cuz I'm alittle confused)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:00 pm
(( OOC: Jack, I think you'll find that the ereptors are ahead of you, and Susan is repelling them. ))

Irene dragged Eddie up by the elbows, tears of shock running down her face. As she was backing up against the stone wall, she was muttering something about how everyone is gonna be ok. Eddie stared in surprise at Susan. The Captain was crouched behind her, holding up his sonic laser.

Susan was silohuetted (sp?) by the setting sun, and Irene could see how she was truly in relation to the Doctor. There was a wildness in her eyes that she obviously had inherited. Irene dropped Eddie when she saw Sam run up behind the two other Time Lords.

"Umph." said Eddie.

"IRENE!" said Sam.

The swarm of Ereptors ran past Sam, who shrieked and covered his head with his arms. They didn't want him, though. A few continued through the door that lead into the white tower. The others easily scaled the wall of the tower and scrambled into windows.

The party turned towards the door, which slammed and shook dust off it's frame. It was dark wood, and the wall around it was light stone. It drew their gaze like a black hole draws matter. Something inside each of them was chilled... then a voice
terrible
loud
piercing but deep
inside of each of them, shaking their bones and immobilizing them.

OH, YOU ARE ALL SO YOUNG AND FOOLISH... BELIEVING YOU CAN TRICK THE WISE. BUT NO.

A terrible laugh inside of them. It was the sound of... death... and destruction.

YOU WILL COME TO TRY TO SAVE YOUR LEADER AND HIS LITTLE HYBRID PET. I WARN YOU NOW, YOU WILL NOT FIND SUCCESS... ONLY DEATH. THE DOCTOR IS WEAK... AND I HAVE... ADVANTAGES.

The echo of laughter, if one could call it that, faded. Irene shuddered. Sam looked grim. They both turned to the Time Lords.

"Well, what are we waiting for? We've got some friends to save." Sam said. Irene helped Eddie back up.  

CrystalGazer

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:17 pm
The Captain nodded as he shot one or two more ereptors before thinking of a plan to save the doctor.

(sorry been busy)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:35 pm
Back in the Towers interior

The old lich raised a wagging finger in playful denial.
"No no, clever girl. He is too great a prize for now, but how can we be friends without trusting each other. You may earn the Doctor, as a plaything of course. For once you have tasted the fruit of Endless ones you will remove the last weaknesses of your semi-mortal husk. The waters of the Lake of Hahli, in the stars of Aulderon, the vinum of the Yellow king, perhaps even the milk of the Black Goat with a Thousand young! Ia Ia Shub-niggurath! And your steps begin here, slay your former comrade. Strike at this halfbreed"
He seated himself in mockery of the tyrant Kings of this place, and lifted a damning finger toward Sorvad. Gloating, cuing he continued
"Once you have proven your resolve, you will slay the other vermin or bring them to me"
he turned his smirking head toward the Doctor, and spoke in a mocking tone as he bowed, saying "Meanwhile, i shall entertain our esteemed guest. Come, "Doctor", you wish to know of my origins and true character, I shall resolve to do you justice."

Collateral Damage Man

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:11 pm
The Doctor winced.

He could not let Sorvad die, he could not let Renfield become a killer. He took a long look at the man.

Ooh... he could almost taste the knowledge that would come from learning about this man.

The man did not seem to want him dead. Not yet. He was safe, for now. It was his friends he must worry about.

Not that he really worried about himself much, anyway.

He turned to Renfield, her hand falling off of his shoulder.

"You don't have to do this, you know."

Renfield gave him a hard, cold stare.

The Doctor scratched his head, thinking of what to say.

"Hmm... A hero of mine once said: 'Soon we will have to decide between doing what is easy and what is right.' Clever man. Brilliant. Had some very good advice..."

"But what is right, and who gets to decide that?" snapped Renfield.

The Doctor looked like he had just been slapped.

"Uuh... Very good point. But actually, you see..."
Like a magnet, his attention was drawn away from Renfield and to the other room's occupant. He was waiting.

The Doctor sighed, and decided to follow Him just as He offered.

He sniffed, and wiggled his fingers for what seemed like no apparent reason.

He then squinted his eyes around the room as he walked out, turning his head towards the ceiling.

Then, when nobody noticed, a very familiar and very wonderful emotion filled the Doctor: Hope.

(( Will continue in a bit, will explain the last bit then... ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:23 am
(do I post ?)  

JackLantern2020

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:19 pm
(( Hmm... sure. But remember you are outside still. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:35 am
He stood his ground he had faith in his fellow timelords that they would fight this foe together and no monster will tell them different as he turned to susan and eddie "Ok we need to figure a good plan and not rush in there without one. We also need to sheild our minds better against this threat."  

JackLantern2020

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:50 pm
(Is anyone gonna post?)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:11 pm
(( OOC: been talking to people about posting, seems like the break is not in vain... lots of hw. I know someone else who wants to join, though. ))  

CrystalGazer

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:08 pm
(This rp moves slower than a snail)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:23 pm
(( OOC: Tis true, tis true, but tis tis pity tis pity and tis true. ~Polonius. ))  

CrystalGazer

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:21 am
(( OOC: And here is a BUMP to keep it alive. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:51 pm
(( OOC: All right, Collateral told me to take over his character for a bit. Will do once I re-read and get some important details about said character. ))  

CrystalGazer

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:45 am
(Ok?)  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items