[PRP] Fire Still Burns [Ahali/Moto] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:24 pm
When does time start and when does it end now? It seemed like as days go on, Mwana and he hardly talk, but talk still even if a bit. He wished that he could talk to her more comfortable rather than being the rough, gruff behavior he is. Trying to change to please her and make her comfortable was just going to make him stress out even more! The visits he gets from Ger and Zeki are the only things he has to look forward to as the moons go on, luckily, he has never introduced the two to Mwana. He had no idea how she would take it. The two were nice, they were around, they talked, and he had to tutor Zeki a little since his abilities at hunting were mediocre... or maybe it was just because he was a cub. Either way, he was always willing to do what he was told and he wanted to do it too. Today was suppose to be the day that they came, but that wasn't going to happen it seems. The day was almost half way through as the sun just passes overhead, the two would have finished their morning runs, crossed the boarder, and came to him. Trigger wandered with Mwana, but the two always seem to be able to find him. How, he will never know.

Today seems to be getting nowhere. The herds have moved on and he chose the worst place to stop for the while. He looked around to see that the only prey beasts around weren't many to fill Mwana and himself. In fact, he wasn't even hungry, he was hoping for the off chance that the female was and please her with that and try his paw again at small talk. If Ger was around, he could ask for pointers. Females were never his forte... at least not this sort.

With another sigh, the large male rolled over in the grass onto his side and remained there. It was about time something changed and it isn't happening.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:38 pm
Well, perhaps Trigger was right. It was time for something to change. And certainly it would.

Something moved through the grass, in the direction that was where Trigger's back faced at that moment. The steps were of something heavy, but it seemed to know just how to make them less easy to hear. Its ears were perked in the direction of the darker shape lying on the grass, and then, recognizing this shape, it smiled. More to its own amusement than pleasure.

"Well. "

He said loudly, he wasn't yet that close to Trigger, so much that if the lion looked up, his face would probably still look a little fuzzy, but he was recognizeable. Trigger was not that different, appearance-wise, than Ahali, save for those tan streaks he had. Mark of someone not really a firekin, but had taken to whomever in the lineage was one, seeing as he was definately large enough to be one. Ahali was aswell, and looked it more, but he wasn't fond of the pride.

"I havn't seen you in a while.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:50 pm
The voice that boomed made him jump a little, but he did not move for his spot. He cocked a brow. That voice, he knew it, he had heard it before. He had heard it yell at him and he has heard it laugh at him. He had argued with it. He knew the face and he knew the same. He smirked and shrugged.

"It has been a while, I guess I should feel honored that you came and found me out here," he spoke without having to look back at him, tail flicking lightly. Ahali was still a little bugger in his mind, but he was someone he could relate to. "What brings you out here? If you are looking for Afu, I have no idea where she is. If you are looking for Mwana, she's by a tree not too far from here. And if you are looking for me, you've found me."

Trigger, Moto'vianzio, got up and stretched a little, cracking joints in places before turning back to him. They were close to the same height, but he was still slightly shorter, but that came from breeding. He could not help that. He cannot change what has been done.

"So which is it?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:13 pm
"Neither. "

He said, a slight grin on his maw. "I know where Afu is if I want her. I was just stretching my legs a bit. " He could help but feel slightly smug, though. Almost like he was sitting on a secret that wasn't exactly a secret. He and Afu had mentioned a pride when they'd first met Trigger. But he and Afu had found the ethiopian highlands. Ahali had actually kind of been out in earch for anyone who'd want to go, if that anyone wasn't some sort of moron.

"What are you doing here? "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:18 pm
"You know, the same old. Taking Mwana to someplace where she finds it stable and where I find it safe for her. I made a promise that I would and it seems that I can't seem to find anywhere like that other than the Pride Lands. I didn't bring that up yet because I am afraid she may bother someone I know there," he shrugs. Stretching his legs... that was really cliche. There is always something behind that saying whenever someone spoke those words but what was it? He could not let it get to him, it would show some weakness in him that he did not want anyone to see. at least not yet.

"I was planning on hunting today for Mwana and I but the herds have moved on before we came. Nothing but some small groups of prey that aren't worth mauling over," he replied. He was not about to tell him about his difficulties with Mwana and his attempts to please her. It was hard enough admitting it to himself.

"So what are you up to now?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:24 pm
"I see. "

I see, as in, I don't give a crap. However, he knew better than to show this. Trigger was hot-tempered, at least as far as Ahali had seen. It amused him slightly. Trigger was looking for a place. Ahali had found a place. Ooh, wonderful moment.

"Nothing much. " He shrugged slightly. "Me and Afu have been looking for places as well. Kind of glad we found one. " Yes. Don't tell him what the place was. He could wait.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:27 pm
"Well good for you, finally decided to settle down with her and start a family or are you just gonna be buddy buddy forever?"

He smirked and shrugged. So they found a "place". Okay, so it is a place, where? What? What was the purpose of telling him this? He looked around to see if Mwana had followed him here, it did not seem so. Hopefully, she is hungry becuase he was ready to kill something and just starve himself. His eyes glanced back at Ahali for a moment and narrowed.

"Does this have to do with anything about that pride we talked about?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:32 pm
Family?Wait, so Trigger meant. Y'know. Cubs and junk? Ew. No, Ahali did not wan't that. He shook his head. "Settle down, likely. Minus the whole.. family part. " He snorted slightly. He couldn't imagine himself in a good family. Imagine-- Ahali, the guy who killed his brother!

"Yes. We found lands. " He smiled slightly. "And so far, we've seen no lion in it. "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:37 pm
"If you take me too seriously, you may get a migrane. Or hurt, whichever happens." he laughed. He kid about having families, he was not ready for one himself. He let it all process in his head where things go on. A land. A Pride. A place with Ahali and Afu, that would be much safer and stable than it is with him. She has been lucky so far that he has not thrown a tantrum yet. Luckily, he was calmed for the most part. But this pride of Ahali's would be perfect place for her.

"If you found a land, you should start the pride as soon as possible. With a pride with Afu running it, surely Mwana could not object staying there. It would be a hell of a lot safer than it is here," he purposely only mentioned Ahali but the idea was to get the point across that he needed to get Mwana somewhere and this was the only good option that he had other than the Pride Lands. Hopefully, she would not reject this one or something. She would be happy there. It would be new, but it was stable... all prides are stable, right?

He paused.

"So you came out here to boast about finding some deserted lands?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:47 pm
He snorted. He did have a feeling Trigger had laft him out on purpouse, but he wasn't a petty lion. He'd long gotten used to others pissing him off. Gumu especially had always pestered him-- only in his case, Gumu was Ahali's ally. Not like the rest.

"Kind of, " He said, with a slight purr in his voice. Purring wasn't too common with him unless he was amused. "actually, we need members. A pride of two never works. And where we're at.. leopards are usefull. " He grinned slightly. More-so because of rocks, rather than trees.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:54 pm
"Hah!" He laughed. "You believe you will find some here in the savanna? Maybe some roving ones but not likely you dip stick. If you want leopards, you search the jungles to the setting sun. If you want speed, find the cheetahs, they are all about the open savannas. If you are looking for lions, there are plenty around. Surely you could submit someone into joining you and Afu. But you do have a member, you are taking Mwana with you."

That last bit was more of a demand than anything else. He wanted to keep his promise to keep her safe and she wanted a stable places. He did not know Ahali too well, but he had to be safer than he was. His trantrums killed many even in moments we wished to experience pleasantly, but it just came and went. Without Ashki and their old profession, things did not stop him anymore but seeing his Nephew's face and laugh.

"You will take Mwana, or I am taking her to you myself."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:31 pm
"Depends. " This was more towards the leopard statement if anything. "Some preffer the game more towards the savannah. They don't like being isolated in the jungle. Too much desert to get through. " He srhugged slightly, and at first seemed to ignore the comment on Mwana, then sat down, ears perked slightly.

"I won't take her myself. " He said curtly, more like an affirmation than anything. "By what I've heard of her from you, I doubt she'd enjoy following a stranger like me around from the blue. She'd rather you take her. " He snorted slightly. The two had been together a while. He doubted this 'Mwana' would enjoy being shipped off, and Ahali wasn't one to be polite to pouty women.

"But I doubt you'd find the place yourself. Its not a popular choise, I'd iamgine. " He smirked slightly. "But we have a lot of land to ourselves. So much we're splitting it up to make it easier. " The north, south, east and west houses. Each would have their own leader.. it'd be great. And then he and Afu would be in the center. Nice place. "The ethiopian highlands. Never seen anything like it. "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:40 pm
"I guess... Mwana will start screaming and yelling before I even get her off my side to follow you. Perhaps she would feel more comfortable with Afu... you know, that female thing they do," he sighed softly and flicked his tail, letting a bit of his mane fall over his eyes. Things were going to get complicated. He would not have to try to please her and make her feel comfortable, but he won't be able to see if she will be alright. Seeing it first hand is much more affective than hearing it. He flipped the strands of hair away from his face and narrowed.

"I will not take a no for an answer, she is going to go there and she will stay there either with you or whoever she feels she should be with. I only promised that I will take her there, I made no such promise to stay with her forever. I got other things to do. I still haven't found that stupid meerkat yet..."

Fuku... that stupid meerkat was suppose to be around when he needed him, though he knew that he had told the little critter to get out of the Firekin lands and find a mob or start one all his own. He was free after all, but he promised that he would stick with Trigger if he needed him. This time would be perferct for his oh so mysterious pop ups...

He paused.

"Our Lands? What do you mean by that?" he scoffed. "I hope you do mean Afu and you."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:48 pm
"And I'm not saying no. However, I won't force her to stay when she gets there. " He blinked slightly. Trigger was kind of acting like this was his decision. He didn't know if this whats-her-face would ejoy a stay, and not try and leave. But he wouldn't stop her, really.

"Yes. Unless you'd like to be part too. " He quirked his brow in amusement. What had Trigger thought he meant? However, now that he thought about it.. He didn't enitrely trust Trigger, no. But he didn't think Trigger was one to try an attack either. He wouldn't be that bad a choice, Afu already knew him. And he was strong, and ahali knew how strenght mattered in this world. It was useful.

"Its not so bad an idea, though. " He shrugged slightly.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:55 pm
"A place that seems deserted. All under you and Afu. I must say that sounds tempting, but that doesn't mean I will obey you like a slave, dip stick. I'll do what Afu wants, but not so much as you," something to poke at his buttons. Trigger will obey, but if it is something that he can do and is too lazy to do it himself, then he will refuse. If it were something of grave importance, he will do it with vigor and completion. "Your orders will have it's own value to me, just don't cross me and we will be fine." the thought of the two butting heads... it was going to be amusing.

He smirked and sat down, tapping his chin just as an oh so familiar lion that he knew does when he isn't chewing those damn bangs of his. He looked up at the sky as if in thought and then looked back at the male.

"I'll come then, if you entrust me with a high rank in this pride of yours. I do think Mwana would like to be seen with one of high ranks. Just the sort of girl she is. Grant me that and I'll come, take her with me and not have her kicking and screaming with you."

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff