Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
itzadoozi
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
but hey since then ive always treated women with the up most respect

Thats good you respect women..
mrgreen heart

I may be a perv but I respect women "hey your underware is showing" *stares* ninja ...im just glad im around pervy women too rofl otherwise I would get slaped a bit more...
lol so how often do you get smacked...you need more work ive never been smacked and if they see me stare they just wink XD no wait i take that back ive been hit once in the chest lol

i do have great respect for women but im also a man

not that often...my best friend is a girl and has aked me to take my pants off wink ...but it was just cause she wanted to ware them crying and of couse I had jokes coming out my butt espically because on the front of my boxers it said "it feels so good"...and I guess I like running in the nude ninja ...so breezy 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:20 pm
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
itzadoozi
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
but hey since then ive always treated women with the up most respect

Thats good you respect women..
mrgreen heart

I may be a perv but I respect women "hey your underware is showing" *stares* ninja ...im just glad im around pervy women too rofl otherwise I would get slaped a bit more...
lol so how often do you get smacked...you need more work ive never been smacked and if they see me stare they just wink XD no wait i take that back ive been hit once in the chest lol

not that often...my best friend is a girl and has aked me to take my pants off wink ...but it was just cause she wanted to ware them crying and of couse I had jokes coming out my butt espically because on the front of my boxers it said "it feels so good"...and I guess I like running in the nude ninja ...so breezy 4laugh
rofl i wish my best friend was a girl XD id be like ::gropes 24/7::  

Tristan of Armenye

sgtcrispyckicken
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:31 pm
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
mrgreen heart

its so nice she comes out of the shower to eat me*cough*my ramen but I just wish she could take the towel off crying I like eye candy but if you ever becoes a girls best friend just compleatly rule out sex crying cause you never getting any...at least she lets me do creepy things...then threatens to beat me rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:35 pm
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
mrgreen heart

its so nice she comes out of the shower to eat me*cough*my ramen but I just wish she could take the towel off crying I like eye candy but if you ever becoes a girls best friend just compleatly rule out sex crying cause you never getting any...at least she lets me do creepy things...then threatens to beat me rofl
well i used to olny have girl friends andi had one i was really close to and we messed around all the time but then she got a ship rat as a bf and so we stoped crying  

Tristan of Armenye

sgtcrispyckicken
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:38 pm
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu

well i used to olny have girl friends andi had one i was really close to and we messed around all the time but then she got a ship rat as a bf and so we stoped crying

see she has a bf but hes nice...he let me poke boob caus I depressed...and im a virgin ninja but I am only 15 ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:54 pm
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu

see she has a bf but hes nice...he let me poke boob caus I depressed...and im a virgin ninja but I am only 15 ninja
that is very nice of him lol i wish i new her XDDD
i lost my V when i was in 7th grade ((has now clue how old i was and doesnt feel like doing math))  

Tristan of Armenye

sgtcrispyckicken
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:58 pm
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu

i lost my V when i was in 7th grade ((has now clue how old i was and doesnt feel like doing math))

did you know that 4th graders are getting more than me that really hurts to know that crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:01 pm
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu

did you know that 4th graders are getting more than me that really hurts to know that crying
its ok same here i havent had a gf in 4 years
a girl could kiss me and i would go
8==D
8====D
8=======D
8============D<<<<< <--spray XD

Tristan of Armenye

sgtcrispyckicken
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:08 pm
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu

8==D
8====D
8=======D

you know I never had a gf before wish I did but im layed back so I don't try as much as I should I like to wait for right person im not saying this because im a fat tard and cant walk two steps with out breaking a sweat (cause im not) just that *sigh* pimps don't sleep with their ho's  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:12 pm
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu

8==D
8====D
8=======D

you know I never had a gf before wish I did but im layed back so I don't try as much as I should I like to wait for right person im not saying this because im a fat tard and cant walk two steps with out breaking a sweat (cause im not) just that *sigh* pimps don't sleep with their ho's
lol
at the time i was likr GIIIIIIRRRRRRLLLLLLSSSSS
but now im like MARTIAL ARTSSSSS and more laid back with girls then i used to be  

Tristan of Armenye

sgtcrispyckicken
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:17 pm
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu

8==D
8====D
8=======D

lol
but now im like MARTIAL ARTSSSSS and more laid back with girls then i used to be

ya I would rather stay with one girl than have dated every one and have 50 STD's...just rembered halo3 party tomorow blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:07 am
Chicken, I respect you X100 for staying a V. Its not something to be ashamed or embaressed about. And Girlfriends/Boyfriends.. I think are overrated, unless your really ready for them. It sounds alittle silly, and jsut reenforces how I've been raised but, I've alway had the rule in mind, don't date someone unless you would marry them. I know most people don't date that way but... thats how I date.  

itzadoozi
Crew

itzadoozi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:01 pm
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu

8==D
8====D
8=======D

The p***s text is inappropriate . I'm going to edit it out of the posts. If other crew disagrees, you can fix what I did to it...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:09 pm
itzadoozi
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu

8==D
8====D
8=======D

The p***s text is inappropriate . I'm going to edit it out of the posts. If other crew disagrees, you can fix what I did to it...

redface It was to small for me to see  

Ameute
Crew

1,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tristan of Armenye

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:38 pm
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu
sgtcrispyckicken
Ashikaga_Yoshimitsu

8==D
8====D
8=======D

lol

ya I would rather stay with one girl than have dated every one and have 50 STD's...just rembered halo3 party tomorow blaugh
ive only had like 5 gfs and each one i wanted to stay with but THEY ended up breaking up with me dang girls and being fickle  
Polls and Such...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff