Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Secret Turkey ~ Success! (well...for the most part, lol!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did ya have fun??
  Yup!!! This was fuuuun!!!
  No! My turkey sucked! :'(
  Gimmie Gold!!
View Results

Maidens Glory

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:05 pm
XxJean17xX
im so exited

Woot!! 4laugh Good, I'm glad!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:08 pm
lol my B- day is in 5 days

XxJean17xX

Maidens Glory

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:31 am
XxJean17xX
lol my B- day is in 5 days

*makes mental note* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:25 pm
OOOOooo Maiden you are dressed for Halloween!!!

Do you like my conjuring witch??  

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

XxJean17xX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:11 pm
Im digging the halloween themes.

Do you guys like my B-day outfit?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:51 pm
You guys are lookin' good!! Just wait til the gift exchanging begins!! 4laugh
I heart Halloween themed avis ~ yours is awesome imters!! mrgreen
And your BDay outfit is mondo cute, Jean!! I bought myself a party hat & balloon for my BDay lol

Is everyone excited?!? xd Not much longer now...!!!

Maidens Glory

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:57 am
So Maiden how soon will you match everyone up?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:43 pm
Wellll, tonight I'll probably do the matching, & I'll send out everyone's lists asking for confirmation that everyone who signed up still wants to participate & will be ready to go in a few days 4laugh heart  

Maidens Glory

Miss Leopardess

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:02 pm
i am in  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:23 pm
Miss Leopardess
i am in

Send me your list then before midnight tonight!! xd

Maidens Glory

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:43 pm

XxJean17xX

i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[img:9e0da68893]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x298/EmJean/anime/anime-13.jpg[/img:9e0da68893]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:58 pm
Cute pic, Jean ~ WOOHOO!!! mrgreen mrgreen

Signups are now closed!! A lil later tonite, I'll be sending the following PM out to everyone who got their lists to me:

Confirmation PM

Dear ( ),
Thank you for participating in the Secret Turkey Gift Exchange! This is an easy and fun game that we will all enjoy! You have only to do 2 things to make this game a success! Each week when you receive your item, please PM me and let me know what you got! YAY!

The 2nd thing you have to do is pick 1 thing each week for the 4 weeks in November. Then, you will send it anonymously to the person whose name I will give you. Your person has given me a list of their 9 favorite items! These range in price from 1gp to 15000gp, so there is something for every price range. Also, when you send your gifts, please mention "turkey" in the message ~ some people don't open anonymous gifts due to security issues.

Your person is ( )
And here is (his/her) list:
( )

Please let me know that you got this PM and are ready to send out by November 1st. Your first week must be sent out by November 7th!

And if you *ever* have *any* questions or problems (such as your gifter not sending your gift on time), please let me know as soon as possible so I can work something out.
If there are any revisions to who is matched up with whom (if, for example, someone decides to back out or doesn't respond to this PM), I will let you know as soon as I can as not to disrupt the fun of the game! Otherwise, I hope everything runs smoothly and everyone has loads of fun!!! 4laugh

Much love!,
~Maidens Glory

Please respond to this PM, even if you now decide against participating ~ you don't wanna end up on the black list!! lol
And then, on November 1st, everyone can feel free to send away!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!! mrgreen  

Maidens Glory

Maidens Glory

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:56 am
Lists have officially been delivered!! xd
Please PM me back before November 1st so that I know you will be participating!!!

If you are on the list on the first page & you did not receive a PM from me, PM me immediately so I can figure out WTF I did xp rofl

Oh, and just to show ya how randomly the names were chosen, here's a visual 4laugh (that's a hat btw, LOL)

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:19 pm
This is such a great idea! Someone jumped the gift-giving gun a little but I love it!  

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

Maidens Glory

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:17 am
imters
This is such a great idea! Someone jumped the gift-giving gun a little but I love it!

rofl I hope everyone enjoys this game!!! 4laugh (I'm sooooo excited!!!!!!!)

And, yeah, a couple people have jumped the gun a bit, but that's ok I guess.
Just remember, everyone~ the game doesn't officially start until November 1st, so don't go sending out all of your gifts already!! 4laugh 1 per week for each of the 4 weeks in November ~ although the enthusiasm gives me a warm tingly feeling inside lol

Thank you soo much to everyone who replied to the PM like I requested!! ~ There was only one person who didn't respond, & this person was one of the people who jumped the gun, so I guess they're in rofl

Again, please let me know when you receive a gift & what you received ~ I'll be keeping track on the first page of the thread heart

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff