PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:31 pm
Friend of Pein and Konan
He looked like Juugo but he acted like Naruto  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:36 pm
naruto is the best and will be 4ever  

cronocloud

PaperMasterKonan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:55 am
the series is winding down in Naruto and its gonna be a sad ending...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:02 pm
"Naruto" is filled with awesomeness!!! scream Haha lol sweatdrop eek  

Tayuya of Hokuman

Pururu_chan

1,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:43 pm
question ninja Hey ,where's Hinata and everybody else? Are they appearing in the next episode of Naruto Shippuuden? I hope so....man I hope so. ninja question  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:56 pm
I hope so, they need to get into the action lol.  

Cyynic

Xxpure_black_soulxX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:22 pm
i lik itachi hes cool xDD wih his sharingan and stuffz domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:01 pm
hehe i love all the akatuki but especially senpai (deidara) & tobi! X3 im so happy they finally showed tobi in the anime  

Kuraiki Dark Moon

timsego

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:39 pm
I have a question about summoning jutsus

How do they get the summon? (ex. naruto had to put his name on Ero sen.s scroll before he could summon the toad.) So dose the summon haft to be put into contract?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:36 pm
timsego

How do they get the summon? (ex. naruto had to put his name on Ero sen.s scroll before he could summon the toad.) So dose the summon haft to be put into contract?

i would assume summons always come from contracts. there's been no implication of anything else. then again, there's all kinds of stuff that seems possible when it comes to getting a summon.

--
Because Iruka is fucking badass. He takes huge Shurikens to the spine and decides getting a meal is more important then medical treatment. Nobody fucks with Iruka. [--Random Nobody]  

iveal

Tobito Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:32 pm
timsego

Actually, contracts only apply to animal and weapon summonings. ie: Aburame Clan has to sign a contract with the bugs, Naruto with the toads, Kakashi with the dogs, Ten Ten with her weapon scrolls...ect.

But...

Human summonings don't involve contracts (Orochimaru) and neither do creatures that you've created (Pein).  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:56 pm
Tobito Uchiha

Actually, contracts only apply to animal and weapon summonings. ie: Aburame Clan has to sign a contract with the bugs, Naruto with the toads, Kakashi with the dogs, Ten Ten with her weapon scrolls...ect.

But...

Human summonings don't involve contracts (Orochimaru) and neither do creatures that you've created (Pein).

makes sense smile how does one go about creation of a creature?

--
Because Iruka is fucking badass. He takes huge Shurikens to the spine and decides getting a meal is more important then medical treatment. Nobody fucks with Iruka. [--Random Nobody]  

iveal

timsego

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:28 pm
Tobito Uchiha
timsego

But...

sounds about right. thanks much ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:38 pm
ahahahaha Pein has summoned two of his supposed other bodies. woo hoo go Pein. plus Tobi got it spot on, but not all humans are really summons more like reanimation like frankenstien, but in peins case who knows...  

PaperMasterKonan

Kaelexx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:16 pm
Has anyone else seen the episode of Shippuuden where Tobi shows up?
I think he's hilarious!! But I know alot of ppl hate his voice.  
Naruto Manga RP Guild.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff