Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.
Konoha Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apocali

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:04 pm
[Uh...No one know's Tobi's name. Just say, the Akatsuki guy or something...]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:36 pm
shinsuek wakes up for a moment and looks around."...the scrolls... they are summoning scrolls. one is for medical things, the other food. you can have the food. summon the medical one and get me some anestisia, im gonna need you to pop my knees back into place."shinsuke grimmaces in pain."the only other thing is my hand and my chest. i think i cracked some ribs."shinsuke smiles, hiding the pain."and hoshi... thank you."shinsuke says as he falls back, barley staying consiouse.  

laxdude920
Vice Captain

gamefreak_009

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:43 pm
" Right, but let me be the one to tell you. It's not Hoshi right now. "
Tsukiko did as she was told to her best abilities and treated Shinsuke.
" Hey, so how are you feeling now? "

(( Sorry if it's not detailed enough. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:17 am
"ok?"shinsuke says confused.
"ugg, i'll get back to you on that one..."shinsuke yells as he pops his leggs back into place, one after the other."sh*t!"shinsuke curses then passes out in pain.
------------------------------------------------
shinsuke wakes up to find hoshi asleep by his side...
"thank-you."shinsuke kisses her forhead then limps away.  

laxdude920
Vice Captain

gamefreak_009

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:20 pm
Hoshi wakes up as she feels something warm press against her head. Her eyes were slightly open as she saw Shinsuke there. She watched as he limped away and followed him. She blushed slightly as she did so.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:03 pm
Kenji comes running into the hospital. he stops for a minute. His lungs scream for air."I must find Shinsuke. But where could he be? I just hope im not too late." Kenji continues to search, running through the hallways. he notices all the damage."Shinsuke must have hurt himself in whatever battle took place here. I shouldn't waste anymore time in looking for him."  

polaking

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:12 pm
" Um... Hello" Tenshi walked in to the Witing room of the Hospital. He Exited and went into an office " Hi! Is anybody here taking an apprentice for Medical Ninjutsu?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:11 pm
Daisuke opened his eyes and quickly shut them tight, shielding his eyes. The light was too bright too see, but he quickly adjusted. Opening his eyes, he looked up at the ceiling lights. He turned his head to the window. It was night and the bright full moon lit the sky. He grasped his head and shut his eyes. His arms were heavily bandaged, and he could hardly move. He made an effort and sat up. His legs were in casts and he had wires monitoring his blood pressure and heart rate. He ripped them off his bandaged chest and hands. The bleeping sound went off and a nurse came rushing in. Seeing him up, she shouted and ran for help. Daisuke laid back down and waited for the doctor to come in. It would be a while in post-comatotic therapy, but he could hardly remember anything from then past three months before he went into a coma.  

Apocali

Apocali

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:29 pm
[Oh shii...double post! It's been a month though.]

Months had gone by while Daisuke was recovering. As the nurse walked into the room to check up on him though, he was gone. The sheets were pulled back and the window was open, the curtains fluttering in the breeze. Daisuke had not made any progress according to his records. There should not have been any way he could have walked out and escaped. Still, Daisuke was gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:15 pm
Hiro was moved by his mother and little brother to the hospital where he could recover properly.

"I knew being a shinobi was a terrible decision....... Why did you both have to follow in your fathers foot steps?! Being a ninja will only result in your deaths."Hiro's mother sobed.

"Don't worry mom, he's just resting. He must of gotten into a fight, but at least he's not dead....... *sniffle*"
Hiro's brother states trying to consoul their mother.  

Kaelexx

The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games