Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.
Konoha Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaelexx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:21 pm
(ooc: here's what happened to my knowledge.......
Everyone got caught in the genjutsu. Tobi put Hiro, Dai, and Lies in a barrel.
Gaidoku was summoned by some of Hiro's dripping blood and broke out of the barrel, and took Tobi out and through the wall. (Apperantly though, the Tobi we've been fighting is like a ghost and can't be hurt, yet he can kill us all with exploding tags, and he can grab us.)
Hiro regained conciousness and went outside and Gaidoku took him away from the hospital.
Shin was fighting with Tobi. While Hoshi was tring to get Dai away from the hospital, but failed.
Tobi set off some exploding tags to set the hospital on fire.
Hiro is the only one saf from the battle right now.
I'm still a little confused as to how Tobi can be kicking our asses, but we can't even touch him.... I think Tobito is just godding cuz he is a mod.... >_>)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:29 pm
(( Lol, alright I'll try to post, just don't get mad if I get anything wrong. ))

Ryuu ran throught every room in the building and heard something land on the ground and break. A wooden crate of some sort. He looked out a destroyed part of the hospital and saw the two jinchuuriki on the ground with bits of broken wood scattered. He jumped down to make sure they were ok.
" Lies, Lies!! Daisuke, you better wake up too. Lies..."  

--Kap-N-KAMiKAZE--

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

laxdude920
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:40 pm
shade_kid_01
(( Please explain Shin...So Lies was in a box? Tobi said she was in the hospital with Striker...Who's is and isn't in this damn genjutsu?! ))

(nobodys in the genjutsu anymore, they are just passed out, dai and lies are in carrying creats[like sasuke was] with no seals. hoshi and her dragon crashed, hiro was forced away by guidaku the poison spirit in his sword. and im pretty much dead because my jutsu is pretty much all phisical attacks, get dai and lies out before tobi gets up there.hmm i was beat to it...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:04 pm
(( Got it. Sorry this is kinda a double post though since everyone has been talking OOC....))

" Lies, wake up!! Please, Lies-chan...You can't die here, not now!! Lies...Dammit Daisuke, you better not die either!! " He created a clone so he could carry them both. He couldn't risk losing anyone else by summoning them. He had to split them up though. Toshi had finally awaken. The damage done to him wasn't too bad since he was mostly made up of shadows. He went with the clone and Dai while Ryuu went carrying Lies out of the village.

--Kap-N-KAMiKAZE--

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:31 pm
Striker hated that it hurt everywhere in him, he clawed the ground and shot his flame in rage not caring what was going on. After swhile Striker broke down, he wasn't most of his engery in his rage. Lieselotte moved alittle then didn't move again. The smoke in Strikers body slowly drifted from him in the air, Striker diappeared without a trace.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:44 pm
shinsuke is down outside of the building, his is bleeding from several places and has a concution. 3 of his ribs are cracked, his left hand is broken, his knee's are dislocated, and he is covered in blood.
heh, my only regret is my brother may forever be trapped inside that jutsu. but the important thing is he will survive. my clan lives on.shinsuke manages to sit leaning on the building holding a gash on his stomich.  

laxdude920
Vice Captain

Kaelexx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:59 pm
(ooc: I'm swtching over to the international hospital forum if anyone needs me.........except for Tobi.....)

Gaidoku continues to fly through the sky, far from Konoha.
"Uhg...... Gaidoku, yo have to take me to the International Hospital..... I need to get these wounds treated...." Hiro says as he trys to hold on to his conciousness.
"Fine, fine....... That's it over there right?" Gaidoku says as they fly towards a big white building across the forest they were passing over.
"Ya....... It's a good thing we made it here...... Though I'm sure the others will need more medical attention then me..." Hiro says weakly and then passes out.
"Little fool........... That masked man has probably destroyed them all by now.... I felt his chakara very clearly....... It was almos as intense as his.... when he's inraged..." Gaidoku says to himself as he flys down to the hospital entrance and poofs into smoke, making Hiro fall a couple feet to the ground.
"Uhg......" Hiro groans
A few minutes later, a nurse comes out and spots Hiro. He's taken inside and put into an empty room to rest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:29 am
Chikushou, Striker. Lies it's nothing personal, I hope you're not mad later on. -sigh- Maybe I should go back and get him...
Ryuu ran out into the forest. He summoned Jiro to watch over Lies while he went to get Striker. He disapeared and looked around the hospital area. Striker was no where to be found.
" Chikushou!! Striker...Lies-chan isn't going to be happy about this..."
Ryuu sighs and appears back with Jiro and Lies. He sighs and kneels beside Lies.
" Lies...Don't die dammit..."
He wiped the blood off her face and brushed the hair from her eyes. He treated her wounds and then lean against a tree to rest.  

--Kap-N-KAMiKAZE--

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 am
Lieselotte blow the whistle... Lieselotte slowly opened her eyes and gripped on to her whistle. She slowly blew on it making Striker appeare next to her. Damnit... He needs to get her away from here. Striker went human and picked Lieselotte up, Striker looked at Ryuu and slowly walked away. Ryuu, I'm taking Lieselotte away from here, just keep up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:28 am
" Right...I thought I tried to do that. Guess I didn't go far enough did I? You guys aren't the only ones hurt ya know. Alright then Striker, where to next? " Ryuu slowly got up and walked towards Striker and Lies. He could keep up with them. He wondered where Striker wanted to go.  

--Kap-N-KAMiKAZE--

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:35 am
Any where, we're never helping those idiots again, I can't lose Lieselotte. Shes the only one that can use the whistle. Lieselotte kept her eyes closed resting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:46 am
" Hai, wakaremashita...I don't want to lose her either, baka..." he said with a shakey voice. He walked a bit faster watching Lies sleep.

(( Sorry, saw the opportunity to use a japanese word to two. I wanna see if you know these...))  

--Kap-N-KAMiKAZE--

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

laxdude920
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:53 am
shinsuke reaches into his poket with his other hand and pulls out a picture of his family.shinsuke coughs violently and passes out, the picture clenched in his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:53 am
Why do you care, just cause she took you away from your village and showed you what being free is like doesn't mean you have to care. Striker put Lieselotte down for a second and transformed into a tiger picking Lieselotte up and putting her on his back. Get on, or you can walk...  

Rosa Ashling
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

--Kap-N-KAMiKAZE--

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:59 am
" What do you mean? That's not the only reason...Baka...It's not just that...I mean...well...traveling with Lies...It's been great. But I just can't say...She's so serious all the time, on top of that she's a jinchuuriki so she's in constant danger. I feel the need to protect her too because...I have um feelings...I know she won't approve of it, so that's why I can live with just protecting her for now. I care more than you think Striker..." Ryuu walked alongside them watching Lies and making sure to keep up with Striker.  
The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games