Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:03 am
Name: Bufonidae
Meaning: Toad
Parents: Ibilsi X Badru
Mate: Gella
Offspring: n/a
Owned by: Syrius Lionwing
Description: Bufonidae is an obedient lion, he's a big fluffy dude who is obedient to the ladies. He is dedicated to his mate Gella and she keeps him busy. He is a big dope but he's also highly protective of those around him treating those he knows as his family.
What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Guardian
Are you planning to breed soon?: nope
Uncerted Image Link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/big/bufonidaeadult.png
Certed Image Link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/certs/adultBufonidaecert.png  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:37 pm
Name: Taji
Meaning: Crown
Parents: Kijibwa and Siku
Mate: None yet
Offspring: N/a
Owned by: Atheare
Description: A bit childish, but he's starting to grow out of it. He's not used to being out on his own yet, but he takes instructions well and is willing to learn. His personality isn't set in stone but that's the general idea for him.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Nanny (if males can be nannies. I don't see anything that says they can't but just in case ^^) or Artisan
Are you planning to breed soon?: Probably not xD He has no mate or RP's yet.

Uncerted Image Link: Uncerted
Certed Image Link: Certed  

Atheare

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:59 pm
Name: Kafele
Meaning: To die for
Parents: N/A
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Owned by: Naysha Aysha
Description: Kafele is an older lion now, perhaps not ancient but not a spring chicken either. What he know of his back story is that his pride died in a plague. He knows nothing about his pride or where he came from. He was raised by a waterbuck so he can be a little awkward at times. Kafele had been on a quest to find where he belongs. So Im thinking he may have heard of this pride and is hoping its his. Which its up to you guys rather it was or not Im sort of an open when it comes to plotting Kafele. He knows how to make simple jewelry and can dance so that's why Im trying for artisan.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Artisan
Are you planning to breed soon?: Nope

Uncerted Image Link: Kafele
Certed Image Link: cant find it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:48 am
Name: Nabila Siti
Meaning: Noble Lady
Parents: ? x ?
Mate: Jasiri'ka
Offspring: Ashakiran, Itsaso, Devika, J'ka Siri, Prometheus, Akilah, Chinyere; Lilavati, Nyeupe'almasi, Kitandiko, Tendaji, Halona; Udo'Tao (adopted), Korrin (adopted)
Owned by: Kaori_luv
Description: She is kind and very polite and she loves children with all her heart. She loves to climb tree and is pretty wise from her travels.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Nanny
Are you planning to breed soon?: Nope

Uncerted Image Link: http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c68/ShioriTwinCrush66/Pets/siti1.png
Certed Image Link: http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c68/ShioriTwinCrush66/Pets/siti2.png

Note: Ashakiran, Devika, J'ka Siri, Chinyere, and Jasiri'ka are joining as well, so ICly they would arrive at the same time. I don't know who posted yet, but when I find out ranks I will be posting probably for at least three of them.  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:18 pm
Name: Beltaine
Meaning: Month of May
Parents: Mng'ariza x Asali'kama Chai
Owned by: Neon Fly
Description: Beltaine is a shy but playful cub who is easily confused and bewildered (she's a lot of fun to play tricks on). Her naive and gullible personality may irritate some but most find her endearing. Given her situation she's surprisingly self sufficient and doesn't like to accept help from others though she's easily conned into accepting it anyway! Despite being so young she has taken a keen interest in creating things. Mostly carving shapes out of old bits of wood that she finds laying around.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: I'd really like her to be an artisan but hunter or nanny would work too.
Are you planning to breed soon?: Too young. x3

Uncerted Image Link: Uncert
Certed Image Link: Cert

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:30 am
Bufonidae, Taji, Kafele accepted!

Nabila Siti accepted!

Beltaine - just wanted to ask, is she not with her parents? Single cubs are accepted (they wouldn't let a lone cub die in a desert or anything!) but like to know.  

Successful Edit

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:12 am
Nope. Bel is from one of my own litters, but she was separated from her family through tragic circumstances. I have plans with Uta that her lion (who she also wishes to bring to the Dawnwalker pride) will pick her up in his travels and they'll both end up there together. We haven't talked as far as whether or not he'll be raising her up though. I guess it depends on how things go. If he doesn't end up keeping her then I'd really like to find a family (or someone, lol) that would be willing/interested in fostering her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:53 am
Name: Kousetsu
Meaning: SnowFall
Parents: Tarik x Pona
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Owned by: [ Lady Kiya ]
Description: Kousetsu is a sweet and kind girl. She's noble, and likes to learn new things. She can seem a bit shy at first, but that's cause she gets nervous around new creatures.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Huntress
Are you planning to breed soon?: Not too soon, no.

Uncerted Image Link: Uncerted
Certed Image Link: [x]  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:06 pm
Name: Kayo
Meaning: his name is a mix of his parents name
Parents: Ayo x Kenai
Owned by: Samus x
Description: Kayo is a sweetheart, who loves to please. he also loves to lounge about but he defiantly is no slacker. some might find him overly serious but he just a big fluffy goof ball. right now he has been exploring the world outside his home pride and is looking to settle down somewhere new.
Are you planning to breed soon?: no not too soon

Uncerted Image Link: Uncert
Certed Image Link: Cert  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:38 am
@Beltaine: Okay, cool! Accepted ^^

And also, Kousetsu and Kayo accepted~  

Successful Edit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:02 pm
Name: Inari
Meaning: "Japanese god of fertility, rice, agriculture, foxes, industry, and worldly success."
Parents: -
Mate: -
Offspring: -
Owned by: Light Atago (Formerly Blade Liger AB)
Description: Inari is a relatively understanding soul, and is typically quite kind. However, she has the tendency to turn into a hothead if pushed (she would never harm anyone physically, but her tongue may turn sharp if someone persists with annoying her.) She's blunt and to the point, and may get irritated if others tip-toe around issues with her, but if someone's upfront with her about anything she's quite openminded.

Are you planning to breed soon?: Nope, not for a couple of months, at the very least. :3

Uncerted Image Link: *click*
Certed Image Link: *click*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:50 am
Name: Kiume'moyo
Meaning: strength of heart
Parents: -
Mate: -
Owned by: Animechickie
Description: He is mostly serious in social settings but he has a soft spot for cubs. When he's with them he can be playful and childish. Kiume is very compassionate to those he cares about and is completely loyal to them and his pride. He has a knack for hunting strategy and is a pretty good hunter alone.

Are you planning to breed soon?: no

Uncerted Image Link: uncert
Certed Image Link: didn't get his rogue cert  

AnimeChickie

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:06 am
Both are approved~!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:53 am
Name: Elan'Ballem
Meaning: Spirit/Ghostly Flame
Parents: ? x ?
Mate: Matokeo'kwa (Future Mate)
Owned by: Strawberry Gumi Bunny
Description: Elan is a very kind, somewhat childish lion who can't remember much of his past. One day he simply woke up, with nothing but a name in his head, which could be his, or anothers. Still, he took the name at his own, and set out trying to track down his past. He can have a bit of a temper, though with his high level of patience, it's rarely seen.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Priest (Healer)
Are you planning to breed soon?: Not for a while, no.

Uncerted Image Link: X
Certed Image Link: X  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:47 am
Just updating Naunet & Kosey's ranks as they are adol now

Name: Naunet
What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Artisan
Uncerted Image Link:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/big/naunetadol.png
Certed Image Link:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/certs/koseycertadol.png

Name: Kosey
What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: guardian
Uncerted Image Link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/big/koseyadol.png
Certed Image Link:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/certs/naunetcertadol.png  
[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games