Reply Anything .hack//
Guesses on the new game? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryodaisho

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:54 am
You know there's gonna be one because the latest one still had clear data.

So, what ideas does everyone have?

Like what could be wrong with the world now?

Or even what it's going to be called. (I think they're running out of words.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:56 pm
It's probably like the last set of games, and you have it just to show that you've beaten them.... Until CyberConnect2 can come up with some new part of the storyline.  

Lazuras Lefure -Krim-
Vice Captain

Ryodaisho

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:38 pm
Lazuras Lefure -Krim-
It's probably like the last set of games, and you have it just to show that you've beaten them.... Until CyberConnect2 can come up with some new part of the storyline.
But you know they're going to come out with a new one eventually, I just want people to guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:38 pm
for some reason i can't help think that they will do a game about the beta version of the world. Buuut thats just my guess. I mean why would they go back into the story of fragment.... Perhaps just to increase the background story *shrugs* no one will ever know what will the next .hack// will have.  

Doushu

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Ryodaisho

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:57 pm
Doushu
for some reason i can't help think that they will do a game about the beta version of the world. Buuut thats just my guess. I mean why would they go back into the story of fragment.... Perhaps just to increase the background story *shrugs* no one will ever know what will the next .hack// will have.
The "Storyboard editor" has an idea. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:39 pm
I think they should make the world real, you know what i mean? Liek the whole deal, besides aida, or mabey iada could be like an event!  

White Checkered Pawn

Avakar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:32 pm
whatever they decide, I'm sure its gonna be on the next gen platform, so start saving up! As for "The World" concept, it would only be successful as a PC game, console based MMORPGs have notoriously and consistently failed. I agree that they wouldn't go back to Fragment, yes, it would solve a few mysteries, but i think thats what keeps thing interesting, its boring if all the questions are answered. I got a feeling that they would progress the story somehow, i would like to see a woman as the protagonist this time. I think that it would involve a decaying of "The World", because Aura was "born" and has aged, it would only make since that she would theoretically die. She is the "perfect" AI, and she was killed by Kite at the end of the original games, so we know its possible. Her decline would be the natural progression i think. In the manga she had a daughter, Zefie, maybe it would involve her taking over for Aura.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:12 pm
Sorry to burst everybodys bubble but just because there is a data flag doesnt mean there will be another one. The point of the Data Flag was because of the Terminal Disk. You may know that as you get farther into the game you unlock more secrets.Oh and if there is a next game i hope it centers around Ovan and tell what happens after G.U.  

Ovan of Twilight

Aged Gaian

Yuki Shiido

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:52 pm
The //QUARANTINE data flag was originally used to unlock GIFT in Japan. I wonder what the data flag on this one will be for, if anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:29 pm
Considering it went from Encrypted data bugs to Encrypted Data Forms.. Its might be a mix. Like Aida mixed with the infected bugs from the first set.  

Herr Teufel

Shirtless Sex Symbol

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:48 pm
-KuroKitsuneShiroru-

i remember seeing a japanese only right now is a .hack where its online sweatdrop but its not a full online game like The World... you only get to play the characters from the series like Kite... i forgot the name of it but its on IGM.com somewhere

Grim Fox Demon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:01 pm
your thinking of .hack//fragment. its an MORPG not an MMORPG, its based on the original platfrom, but you could only go into fields with a full party (3 members), no soloing. Also the character creator was VERY limited, basically old characters in different colors. It is no longer online though, they pulled the server a couple months ago.  

Avakar

Catastrophe8

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:41 am
I remembered somewhere I read about something called .hack//G.U. Trilogy and they had a trailer of Haseo going into some old building that looked like that stone circle thing, and he was getting his head cut off or something.... Ill post the site if i could find it again.

EDIT: found the site
http://www.dothackers.net/

EDIT AGAIN: Sorry, it appears to be a movie retelling all three games...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:07 pm
question  

Darcia

Empress Alkaid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:31 pm
The new game= Players vs. Mods/Admin

LOL  
Anything .hack//

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash