Digimon 'Trainer Art ' Thread!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:19 pm
So you've got your digimon! Now don't you want some smexy art of their trainer?! Well I'll do it for you then~!! I just require a little information.

[b]Your Gaia Name:[/b]
[b]Your Trainer Name (for rp) :[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] hair style, hair color, eye color, skin color, clothes, clothing designs, accessories aka jewelry, glasses, whatever. xD Reference pics are nice.
[b]Digivice:[/b] what type of digivice you're using and whether or not you want it in the picture. Reference pics are nice here too so I don't have to look up the various digivices myself. *lazy* xD
[b]Color or No Color:[/b] it can be in pencil, inked, or colored(but at the moment until my tablet is hooked up, it can only be marker or colored pencils)
[b]Type:[/b] chibi, full body, 3/4 body, etc
[b]Price:[/b] 'nough said xD

User Image

Prices:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1000 for a chibi headshot
2000 for a non-chibi headshot
4000 for a full chibi
6000 bust shot (well like a 3/4ths of the body xD)
11000 full body
12000 3/4 couple art
15000 full body couple art

If you want it inked like this one (though that's old art xD; ) Just add 1000g to the price.

If you want it colored I only do colored pencil, maybe with markers or paint markers. I haven't decided on a price for that. It all depends on how complicated the colors are. xD

Important Reminder
REMINDER. POST ALL ORDERS IN THE THREAD INCLUDING RESERVATION LIST REQUESTS. AFTER YOUR ORDER IS ACCEPTED IN THE THREAD, SEND ALL TRADES TO ME: I will confirm your trade as soon as I get it. But you don't have to confirm the trade again until you see your art of course. xD

YOU CAN POST ORDERS IN THIS THREAD. YOU CAN ALSO POST IT IN MY REGULAR ART THREAD. FOR SAMPLES OF MY ART CLICK THE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST---IT WILL TAKE U TO MY ART THREAD WHERE THERE ARE SAMPLES AND PRICES. PRICES ARE THE SAME AS THEY ARE HERE.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:14 am
DROP-OFF

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

Digi-Destined//...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out