Siblings: None
Offspring: ---
Mate: ---
Species: Lion
Received: First custom, financially helped by Ecavi <3
Text: Saddlebrown size 9
Colored by Meepfur

Alala was born to high-class parents and without any luck at all; her birth
fell on the same night as a new moon. Her haughty parents were greatly ashamed that their only child was so unfavored by the moon.
Her mother taught her to be obedient without question, so that she may be a "good slave" and not bring any more shame to the family. Alala tried to be a good little cub growing up, unsure of what exactly she had done to deserve such disfavor.

However, she had the misfortune of running into a group of adolescent upper-class males, who decided it would be fun to mess with her. They made her steal, and then eat the secret plant that is used to put new members to sleep.

Instead of falling asleep, however, she went into a strange trance...when she woke up, she was alone, and she had no memory of how long she had been out or what had happened.

She never told anyone what happened, and when she returned, her mother scolded her for being away so long. Ever since, she has suffered from insomnia. As an adult, Alala is never aware of falling asleep, but when she wakes up, she's in a different location than when she fell asleep. She knows that she must be sleepwalking, but has no idea what she
does when she sleeps. Eventually, she will become aware of a second personality...a darker being that comes alive when she closes her eyes.

Alala tries her best to keep it under control. When she is herself, Alala continues to be obedient and subservient, but only out of habit. She is envious of the life she could have had, the life her parents had. She will not allow herself to fulfill the second part of her name: she never feels as though she needs humbling.

She feels as though she has been dealt an unfair hand, and wants desperately to know why the Great Lion felt the need to ignore her. She believes she deserves more, but will not take any steps to fix her situation, because she cannot break with tradition, no matter how envious she is. Instead, Ala acts with graciousness and a barely-concealed witty tongue, believing that one day, someone will notice how obvious it is that she is meant for greater things. Alala is a classy lady, no matter what class they put her in.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:13 pm
RP Log.

Keeping Quiet

Highs and Lows

A Slave's Life For Me

You Don't Define Me  

Lisirra

Lisirra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:16 pm
Plot Goals.

-RP with other members of the pride.
-Maybe make some friends with other slaves.
-Develop her crazy side some more.
-Run-ins with upper class lions.
-Find her someone to love - either another slave, or a lion who's willing to risk his rank for her.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:21 pm
Art.

Jekyll & Hyde
Confrontation

Lisirra

Lisirra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:29 pm
Alala's Songs.
If we're not one, but two,
Are we evil or good?
Do we walk the fine line -That we'd cross if we could?
Are we waiting -
To break through the façade?
There's a face that we hide
Till the nighttime appears,
And what's hiding inside,
Behind all of our fears,
Is our true self,
Locked inside the façade!

---

HYDE:
Do you really think
That I would ever let you go?
Do you think I'd ever set you free?
If you do, I'm sad to say,
It simply isn't so.
You will never get away from me!

JEKYLL:
All that you are
Is a face in the mirror!
I close my eyes and you'll disappear!

HYDE:
I'm what you face
When you face in the mirror!
Long as you live, I will still be here!

JEKYLL:
All that you are
Is the end of a nightmare!
All that you are is a dying scream!
After tonight,
I shall end this demon dream!

HYDE:
This is not a dream, my friend -
And it will never end!
This one is the nightmare that goes on!
Hyde is here to stay,
No matter what you may pretend -
And I'll flourish, long after you're gone!

JEKYLL:
Soon you will die,
And my silence will hide you!
You cannot choose but to lose control.

HYDE:
You can't control me!
I live deep inside you!
Each day you'll feel me devour your soul!

JEKYLL:
I don't need to survive,
As you need me!
I'll become whole
As you dance with death!
And I'll rejoice
As you breathe your final breath!

HYDE:
I'll live inside you forever!

JEKYLL:
No!

HYDE:
With Satan himself by my side!

JEKYLL:
No!

HYDE:
And I know that, now and forever,
They'll never be able to separate
Jekyll from Hyde!

JEKYLL:
Can't you see
It's over now?
It's time to die!

HYDE:
No, not I!
Only you!

JEKYLL:
If I die,
You die, too!

HYDE:
You'll die in me
I'll be you!

JEKYLL:
Damn you, Hyde!
Set me free!

HYDE:
Can't you see
You are me?

JEKYLL:
No!
Deep inside-!

HYDE:
I am you!
You are Hyde!

JEKYLL:
No - Never!

HYDE:
Yes, forever!

JEKYLL:
Good damn you, Hyde!
Take all your evil deeds,
And rot in hell!

HYDE:
I'll see you there, Jekyll!

JEKYLL:
Never!

---
The winter here's cold, and bitter
It's chilled us to the bone
Haven't seen the sun for weeks
Too long, too far from home

Feel just like I'm sinking
And I claw for solid ground
I'm pulled down by the undertow
Never thought I could feel so low
And oh, darkness, I feel like letting go

If all of the strength and
All of the courage
Come and lift me from this place
I know I can love you much better than this

Full of grace, my love

It's better this way, I said
Having seen this place before
Where everything we say and do
Hurts us all the more

It's just that we stayed, too long
In the same old sickly skin
Pulled down by the undertow
Never thought I could feel so low

And oh, darkness, I feel like letting go

If all of the strength and
All of the courage
Come and lift me from this place

I know I can love you much better than this
Full of grace
I know I can love you much better than this...

It's better this way.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:33 pm
Relationships.

Njiru - had the misfortune of meeting him by accident and thus ending her short bought of freedom. They traveled together with Mvushi to find the rest of the pride and a new territory. Ala is suspicious of him because of his high rank and royal blood, but he has not been nearly as bad as she expected.

Mvushi - a slave male that Ala traveled with, she really has not gotten to know him.

Lisirra

Lisirra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:39 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:44 pm
heart  

Lisirra

Lisirra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:43 pm
User Image

Name: Jampo
Meaning: Tibetan for Gentle
Pride: Kunanda'Nakhun
Parents: Miniya x Jolon (fictional)
Siblings: Eolande (fictional)
Offspring: ---
Mate: ---
Species: Lion
Received: Custom
Text: Light Salmon, size 12
Familiar: Pabu
Colored by Meepfur

Jampo's mother, Miniya, was a giant, abrasive, domineering female from the Tarka clan who took a liking to a meek male named Jolon; a male so quiet that some thought was mute. (Local legend has it that Miniya - who had nothing mini about her - liked the fact that Jolon never once interrupted her.) Jampo was born to this mismatched couple, who were apparently happy enough - Miniya kept Jolon with her until he died of old age (some say prematurely brought on by a massive headache.)

He also had a sister, a giant lioness who, thankfully, inherited her mother's garish orange and bright yellow coat, and was therefore able to escape a low ranking in the pride. Jampo liked her well enough, though she was loud, and has not seen her since he went to join the males - he wonders about what happened to her, but has no idea that she died in a honor dispute.

Adolescence was a sad time for him; he had to leave his entire family and go live with strangers, the bachelor males. He has not seen any of his family since that time, but remembers them fondly. Even though his mother never paid any attention to him - not only was he a male and so neutral colored - but she had a daughter who was more to her liking. Jampo was mostly kept out of the family dynamic. His mother loved her daughter more, and she pressured his father in to caring for Eolande more, as well. Jampo ended up alone most of the time, walking around in the trees and finding ways to entertain himself.

Jampo inherited both his mother's size and his father's gentle temper. The male really wants for nothing; he has few ambitions and is content to hunt for the pride. Concerns just roll off him like droplets of rain off palm leaves. He's not exactly an overly excitable or friendly lion; more like lumbering and content. Most of the time, he just chills out with the other males, goofs off, and collects small fuzzy things (usually rodents, sometimes dead ones) because they "feel nice" to touch.

Now that he is an adult, however, he has noticed more and more that some of his friends have been picked by the lionesses to live with them and mate. His greatest wish is now to be one of these chosen males who gets to breed. He's not quite sure what the deal is with cubs, but he knows they are little and fuzzy. And since there is nothing in world that Jampo loves more than small fuzzy things, nothing would delight him more than having a lot of fuzzy cute things that he could pet, and no one could take them away because they are his. (He's a bit naive, and quite lonely.)

Jampo is an easy-going nice guy, though a bit simple. When he gets serious, he can be a fierce hunter, but most often his is just goofy. Lionesses kinda scare him; he prefers the company of other males. Let the lionesses do what they want, have all their battles and whatnot, but don't get Jampo involved. This guy is perfectly happy with laying around in the shade, petting his fuzzy animal collection, and spending time with Pabu.

User Image

Lisirra

Lisirra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:29 am
RP Log.

Life of Leisure (complete)

Lite-Bright

A Few of my Favorite Things

Males...Can't live with em, can't live without em  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:32 am
Plot Goals.

-Meet more males, get some friends