Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Gahh... I am not sure if people get this...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:16 am
Being a Christian takes work people! You have as much power as a Christian that's been with his God since he was born. It takes a while to; to unlock and understand most of the things a person would believe. Don't give up and don't bury yourself in past mistakes in the past. You can make up for it with loyalty with God. It will come back and make good in life.

What I am saying, is you have as much power to talk and serve God as everyone else. You just need to find it through obstacles.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:23 am
Yeah, it's a pretty wide misconception that the Christian life is easy. God deliberately lets trials come our way to grow and mature us. I wouldn't have it otherwise, it's just not easy.  

agg_115

Dcaff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:02 am
Agreed fo sho,

I often struggle with this myself... It is common for us as believers to come to a point where we become discouraged but generally it is because we're focusing on ourselves, not on the perfection of the one who has called us into fellowship with him and transforming us into his perfect image. It is difficult to understand when we look at ourselves fully aware of our shortcomings, God is not seeing what we see but instead He is overjoyed because we stand perfect boldly before him because we're covered by the blood of Jesus' perfect sacrifice! Anybody who's down or dissappointed out there...ask yourself, is it because I'm focusing on myself and not on Jesus? I often find when I'm down, that's what is occurring.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:22 pm
If you donate your time to Christ, it will get easier, too. It's like... the more time you spend with God, the more he knows you're interested. (yes, this sounds crazy, and it's probably not the best way to describe it, but it seems pretty true).  

Your_42nd_Ex

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff