Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Demons Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chipi427

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:52 pm
Can anyone, nicely give me some insight of demon activity they've experienced?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:14 am
what for?
Just asking cause Ive known people who have not been through it or not aware of things like that and they got attacked badly from it.  

White Dog Poo

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:29 am
the first time i experienced it, i was walking in the woods. And a... secular group of teenagers used to hang out under the bridge that i would have to go under. Well... i got this really bad feeling that if i went there, something bad would happen. so i avoided it cause i thought it was God telling me not to go. Later God told me there were demons there.

2nd time, it was after i had read "This Present Darkness" fracking good book btw. Anyways, i started to get the really bad feeling more often after that. So i was with my buddy erik. He used to be christian... not sure what happened... but he said he saw demons. at the same time, i had the really bad feeling. So we rebuked them and they left. If you want to know what to do... I say PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY, never under estimate the power of prayer, or the Name of Jesus Christ. They have no choice but to run and hide at the mention of his wonderful name. Rebuke them in the Name of Jesus Christ... at least thats what i did, and it worked fine for me...

Q: in This Present Darkness, demons had used fear as a tactic against the Pastor... Would demons be responsible for any fear i feel as well? Cuz i keep getting the wierd feeling that someones watching me. Then i hear noises in my house as if someone was walking around. But at this time, everyone is in bed dead asleep. I go all around the house, find nothing. Go back to my game. Hear it again, check my house, find nothing. What the frack man???? I mean... i dont really get scared... for myself, that is. But i wanna make damn sure no ones in my house that might pose a threat to my family. yes, i'm only 16, but i know things >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:20 pm
My only [thankfully] experience with demons was at a Christian camp I attended last year. There had been a lot of stories of kids there being possessed and other demon-related things.

All the girls in my cabin were in our bunks, and one of the girls was talking about how the previous night she saw a dark figure sitting on another girl's bed, so we were talking about it, and praying about it. I looked outside [it had just started raining] and I was feeling extremely uneasy all of a sudden. As I was staring out the window, I saw a dark figure walk across the path, then disapear. Needless to say I freaked out. After that all the girls were saying they could feel something evil in the room. Our counselor prayed over all of our bunks etc.  

psychadelephant

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:39 pm
hahaha I got about 100 of them my friend...
I could tell you anything or everything I know...

The worst one was when i was possessed. I ended up hitting my grandma and making alot of people angry. My grades fell and I lost alot of friends. Then I ment thrashmetaljunkie and he helped me alot.

If you wanna talk my friend hit me up with a PM.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:40 pm
dirtdevilgrunt13
hahaha I got about 100 of them my friend...
I could tell you anything or everything I know...

The worst one was when i was possessed. I ended up hitting my grandma and making alot of people angry. My grades fell and I lost alot of friends. Then I ment thrashmetaljunkie and he helped me alot.

If you wanna talk my friend hit me up with a PM.
you was possessed when i mets you??? i knew you saw stuff... then again thats not something you'd say. "Hey duuuuuuuuude!! guess what.... I'M POSSESSED!!!!!!"... na, not like you, lol.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Chepzilla

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:04 pm
To tell you honestly, I have only two Experiences. I am a youth leader at The Edge Youth Group, and the first thing I will tell you is this the spiritual realm is real and is nothing you need to mess with.

Anyways, My first experience was at youth group me and the youth pastor were praying for this girl and suddenly her appearance turned completely different and we could tell it was not her who was looking at us and it begun to talk to us and just began to blasphemy Gods name and the young girl it self. About 2.5 hours latter it was done after long hours of calling on God to helps us free this girl of her past.

My second experience is my self, I will tell you what my wife told me becasue I only remember a bit. I was lacking in my Christian walk and was going back into my past and things just attached them selfs to me again. Anyway that night at youth group during praise and worship I felt wrong, mad like I should not be there and I knew there was something wrong, I knew in the back of my head that was not me. My youth pastor came over and call me out of the group and begun to pray for me I felt such rage within me that I put my hand behind my back and locked my fingers together. I did not want to hurt anyone all of the sudden I was gone and she pointed out the demon that was manifesting himself and after some time of hard prayer and 3 guys holding me back from the youth pastor, she was able to get couples of words through me call on to god for help. I heard her and I call onto God and the Holy Spirit gave me the strength to over power the demon, so much power flew through me that I flew form teh three guys holding me and launched forward kneeling breathless crying calling to Jesus to help me before the youth pastor.

I have learned not to stray from gods path and try to do my own thing. I rather have a bad day while being a Christian than rather have a bad day as if I was not a Christian, because I know Jesus is there to help me and he has already defeated Satan and I'm victorious!

God Bless,
Joshua

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:48 pm
I have never had or heard of any demon experiences. My guess is they are afraid. We got this guy who hangs out with us. He's 6'6" at least. He's a MMA fighter and could kill someone with a roundhouse kick. He did a demonstration on another guy. A strong guy wearing padding. The guy even held back and the kcickee thought he was gonna die. Couldn't breathe for like a minute. Imagine that in your head. If I were a demon, I'd be scared.

Yeah but seriously, I have had absolutely no supernatural experience of the sort, and as such, I'm kind of skeptical at the moment as to whether a lot of this stuff you hear about today as to thwther or not it really happened. I know it happened back in the day in Jesus's time, but I feel demons aren't as active as they were back then. I think they just leave everything up to the media and society.  

aTerraxia

Chipi427

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:59 pm
Wow, I really never thought demon experiences would be so storng!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:46 pm
Chipi427

can you answer something for me bro?

How old are you?
Not to rat on you or anythin chipi...

Thrash: Yes i was, I never bothered to tell you. I was just starting to get over it.

Sieg: I am a MMA Fighter also... and I could kill a guy and I am only 5'5, 120lb. Doesn't take that much... It only needs to be in the right spot for the brain to be swooshed around, which only requires about 75lb of force. I am willing to bet if your friend measured his kick, it'd be close to about 1000lb of force... Mine is 800lb of force...
Also! Demon's are spiritual. You can't fight them in physical being, well... You could... But you'd die... I tried, and I am lucky I lived. I have scars on my stomach...

You have to defeat demons with your faith and God by your side. You can't do it alone, people that ignore it or try on there own end up getting hurt.  

dirtdevilgrunt13

divineseraph

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:47 am
Scars on your stomach? For some reason I find this hard to believe. First you claim that they are intangible, then they left marks on you?

I'm sorry, but this just sounds like it fits in "National Enquirer"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:11 pm
dirtdevilgrunt13
Chipi427

Sieg: I am a MMA Fighter also... and I could kill a guy and I am only 5'5, 120lb. Doesn't take that much... It only needs to be in the right spot for the brain to be swooshed around, which only requires about 75lb of force. I am willing to bet if your friend measured his kick, it'd be close to about 1000lb of force... Mine is 800lb of force...
Also! Demon's are spiritual. You can't fight them in physical being, well... You could... But you'd die... I tried, and I am lucky I lived. I have scars on my stomach...

You have to defeat demons with your faith and God by your side. You can't do it alone, people that ignore it or try on there own end up getting hurt.
Its called a joke. As is evidenced by the first line of the mext sentence. "Yeah, but seriously" implying that up until that point I had not been serious. I wouldn't expect anyone above the age of seven to believe in that and I expected everyone over the age of nine to know I was joking.

But anway, I try to fill myself up with so much God, there is no room for anything else, including demons. I go to church as oft as possible. I also read my Bible often and pray just about everyday.  

aTerraxia

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:32 pm
divineseraph
Scars on your stomach? For some reason I find this hard to believe. First you claim that they are intangible, then they left marks on you?

I'm sorry, but this just sounds like it fits in "National Enquirer"

Read my post over again... I stated they could become into pysical form, but it's better if you left them spiritual form...
I study those things for years, and have seen more demonic and spiritual things than a seasoned priest my friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:49 pm
Dude, I'm bearly stating my walk in the Lord, so I don't know these stuff, and by the way, I'm 15.  

Chipi427

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:58 pm
Chipi427
Dude, I'm bearly stating my walk in the Lord, so I don't know these stuff, and by the way, I'm 15.

I apolgize my brother! I am no mind reader so I wouldn't of known. hahaha.

What exactly you want to know about demons?  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff