Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Pokémon Battle Arena
*~ IV & Hidden Power Breeding Guide ~* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wilhemina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:18 pm
General Nameless
But I still don't understand the whole chart...

HP
Loves to eat. 0 5 10 15 20 25 30
Often dozes off. 1 6 11 16 21 26 31
Scatters things often. 2 7 12 17 22 27
Often scatters things. 3 8 13 18 23 28
Likes to relax. 4 9 14 19 24 29

I don't get it... what does all that mean?

If you open up the summary of your Pokemon, there should be a note that says one of those phrases, right next where it might say "likes sour things" or something like that.

If your Pokemon "Loves to eat", its highest IV is in HP and could be one of those numbers. Until you crunch the numbers, you won't find out if the HP has IV 5 or IV 30, but you'll probably be happy if it is 30. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:47 am
I once had a rotten time trying to catch an Electrike with Timid nature, Static ability and Hidden Power Grass type. all that with a Quick ball
I used the GayPokédar at the grass in Valley windworks in an Electrike-swarm day with a Synch-Natu-Timid nature frontline, fainted and with lots and lots of quick balls (i bough about 2k total). Every box i filled with Electrike wannabees got me at least up to 5 winners with the specific nature and ability. I was giving them codenames to distinguish them more easily. 1st 30 Electrikes had the codename "A*" were * is a number from 1 to 30. then next had code "B" and so on. After a few weeks i got to Electrike C30 and started to test for Hidden powers.
Got into a 2v2 battle with 5 Electrikes at a time and a Keckleon.
Out of 90 Electrikes, i got only 2 with Hidden power Grass, 7 with HP ice, 1 with HP dragon, a whole shitload of Hp's Rock, Ghost, Fight and Elec (like i need any more elec) and 1 or 2 Hp dark.
The Hp Grass's Codenames were C12 and C25.
Later i tested to see wich one had more power in HP.

Final winner was C12. Thank you for playing ya'll, as soon as i get a DSi ill trade in my HP grass and HP ice electrikes =)  

Krazzu Proxy

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Pokémon Battle Arena

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items