No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "SOA" $hops and Other Advertising ¢
Hellravers Blackmarket

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like my service? (Please answer only if you already used my service)
  Good Customer Service *thumbs up*
  Better than the market!
  It works! *neutral opinion
  Needs some tuning!
  No! You really should drop this business!
View Results

Verderbnis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:47 pm
This is my black market shop. I opened this Thread, due to Gaias last failure adding 2% fees on every sold item. I don't want to increase my prices, to get my wanted profit, I don't want it to make it look like I am punishing the customers.

I want to keep my prices moderate.

Here the rules of my thread:
1. I am selling to my prices. If the price is too high, tell me, there is a possibility of a backwards auction (depends on my opinion).
2. This is my thread, so I won't accept unpaid affiliates. If you feel the need to advertise, you may buy advertisments for 250 Gold (per affiliating post). Also every banner posted in here makes 250G (except the signatures).
3. If you feel the need of bumping in here, it'd be better you drop it! I will bump it up in the right time. I don't like bumpers.
4. Instead of bumping you may have conversations in here.
5. Every Item I want to sell won't get cancelled. Longer storing times are possible.
6. Item reservations and discounts are only for good customers. I will inform the customers personally if I have an item from their wishlist.
7. Paying with items is possible, too, but it depends on my personal opinion of it its use for me and the countervalue.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:47 pm
Afiliates and Sponsors:  

Verderbnis

"SOA" $hops and Other Advertising ¢

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas