Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:50 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Adina
Colorist: Infinite Improbability
Owner: Daeril-sama
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Theoretical
Breed: Dun
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eye Color: Light gray blue
Hair Color: Black, dark brown, and blond stripes. Look below for the style
Pelt Color: Dun with the traditional stripes along his legs and down his neck, fading into the lighter gray-brown. His two back legs are dappled with white. The hooves are a lighter pink color compared to the others which are black.
Necklace: He as a blue pendant hanging on a silver chain laced around his neck.
Expression: Calm, thoughtful
Reference image(s): Colors, Pendant
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color: Whatever you think will work
Tag feather color: Whatever you think will work
Hair/clothing edits: I would like his bangs to be similar to this with the rest flowing down over his shoulders and tail like this.

= 450 + 100: 550K

Correct me if I'm wrong ^^'

~Confirmation he was paid for by Meeki~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:52 pm
EDITED REGULAR

Colorist wanted: Infinite Improbability
Name of horse: Desperado
Owner: Celeanor
Temper : Vigilante
Breed: Spirited
Description : Eye color, bright BRIGHT blue.
Reference image(s) :
-Pretty much, this... http://www.rhiannondesign.com/heather_new/images/caldero2004.jpg

Default accessory color(s)?: Your Choice.
Tag frame color: Your Choice
Tag feather color: Your Choice
Hair/clothing edits: .. um.. go wild? No pun intended. 8D! Only theme I am looking for here is a gunslinger type dude...one who has seen some obvious wear and tear. I'd like to see some leg armor (bronze-ish) that is battered and tied on by leather straps, and maybe a once-red old crappy looking scarf around his neck, flaring in the wind pitifully. Add a holster with guns if you think it'd look cool, but really I'm completely game to see with what you come up with given the one ref pic for his body colors and the theme "gunslinger."

*spazzflail* O__O!

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:55 pm
USDIA
.:Usdia (no edits please):.
Colorist wanted: Imp
Name of horse: Diejuste
Owner: Rhyleigh
Temper (one word for horse's personality): benevolent
Breed: voodoo?
eyes color= black in the middle with a white ring around the edge
mane color = black with some red going threw it
mane style= curly
tail color= black with red in it as well
tail style= braided
Reference image(s):X colored like this horse here. I also want her to have a necklace made of bones.
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: don't care.. you pick
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color: don't care..you pick

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:04 pm
.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Infinite Improbability
Name of horse: Abbie
Owner: Ves
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Bawdy
Breed: Unicorn (OC cosplay)
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Light greybrown body with darker socks, hooves, nose, ear-tips, and a dark 'cross' over her shoulders. Freckles over face, shoulders, back, neck, and butt. Light, cream-colored horn, inside of ears, muzzle, belly and inside of legs. Basically, donkey coloration with freckles! :3 Green eyes, and rusty red hair.
Reference Image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/chozo/PRETTYPRETTYPONIES.png (On the left!) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/chozo/Abbiecorncolors3.jpg (Colors, hooves could stand to be darker though) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/chozo/AbbieArthur-1.png (On the left again, inspiration for tag colors etc)
And donkey refs: http://www.freewebs.com/little-m-farm/3 donkeys Web Crop.jpg http://www.assn9ranch.com/images/IM002290.JPG (Donkey cross! biggrin )
Default accessory color(s)?: Orange, blue, and white
Tag frame color: Swampy brownish green
Tag feather color: White, orange, and blue
Hair/clothing edits (if any): As in the reference image sketch, I'd like her mane to be drawn like I draw her hair in my comic, braided and with insane Tezuka-style 'sideburns' by her cheeks. XD Also, at the bottom of her braid and on her tail, she has royal blue bows. Tufted ears so they appear longer, round-rimmed glasses, and a fairly prominent overbite sticking out of a big goofy smile (I'd like her expression to be similar to the one in the sketch). She's supposed to look like some kind of country bumpkin. ...maybe a jug of moonshine at her hooves? No idea how she'd use it, but hey whatever. XD
Background image: If there isn't already a swamp type background, then I'd like something like these Florida swamps: [x] [x] [x] [x] ...pick or alter whatever would look best and match the horse and tag. :B

Ves

Garbage Animal

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:32 pm
.:Familiar:.
Name: I'd like to decide after I see it
Owner: Ramenli and Firkasa
Breed: Seal
Temper (one word for familiar's personality): Same as name
Reference image?: This familiar is for Zuriel :3 We'd like you to just have fun and make something that goes with him, whether it mirrors him, accents him, opposes him...whatever as long as it doesnt clash XD
Accessory color?: Same as Zuriel's
Tag colors?: Same as Zuriel's
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: both if possible, if not just on Zuriel's cert

And Zuriel has a couple stats over 50 so 50k - 15k = 35k (correct me if I"m wrong)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:52 pm

Name: Fefalla
Owner: AnimeChickie
Breed: Wolf
Reference image?: A white wolf with fading soft pastel rainbows colors around it's paws and nose. And a butterfly wing on it's back that is pastel rainbow.
Accessory color?: Whatever looks best.
Tag colors?: Whatever looks best.
Owners only: On Allariana's cert.

AnimeChickie

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:49 am
.:Usdia:.
Colorist wanted: Infinite Improbability/Antigra
Name of horse: Pokko
Owner: Huni Pi
Temper: Lively
Breed: Usdia Ponocky Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): For the colors of the mane/tail/body, refer to the image reference. For the mane/tail style, I'd like the default punk/short(whichever you call it) mane and tail. For the color of the eyes I'd like it to be black.
Reference image(s): http://pinataisland.info/viva/Ponocky
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Black and white
Tag frame color: Orange
Tag feather color: White and yellow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:12 am
Colorist: Antigra/Infinite Improbability
Name: Redrum
Owner: Meeki
Breed: Wolf
Temper (one word for familiar's personality): Stalker
Reference image?: N/A
Description: Redrum would be a white wolf with glowing red eyes and blood splattered feet and muzzle.
Accessory color?: Red and white.
Tag colors?: Red.
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Tagged.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:36 am
.:Regular Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Tig! <3

Name of horse: Kismet

Owner: [.Silvr-Moon.]

Temper (one word for horse's personality): Quiet

Breed: Regular

Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): If possible, for the mane, a long-ish mane like this one, or the Braided hairstyle with the curly tail style, but definately the curly tail style is what I'd like. For the eye color, #664477 is the color I'd like. The hair color would be #333333, as well. For all of the patterns, this may sound confusing, but **and this is all based on the referance images** it has the base color #444444, and for the wolf's markings (when you look at the ref. image), the lighter gray area is the color #222222, and the darker gray is black. For the GoT pet that I own, just take her same patterns and keep the blues and purples on the front legs, but on the back legs, the same colors except a little darker and a winding-upwards, firey pattern. And for the sprialing dragon-like pattern on her tail, just make them induvidually on each of her own tails a a dark purple, except as a gradient form (so a little lighter purple, like #663366) but fading in from the top, getting darker and more solid towards the tips (final purple color something like #6600AA). Oh, and I want the wolf's patterns layer ontop of my GoT's patterns layer.

Reference image(s): The wolf's pattern My GoT's cert

Default accessory color(s)?: Nope.

Tag frame color: #9933EE

Tag feather color: #667788

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:05 am
.:Usdia:.
Colorist wanted: Tig/Imp
Name of horse: Obi
Owner: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Temper: Refined
Breed: ELF's RL Obi ((yes, that's her breed xD))
Description: Maybe the beige base with the colorful markings like the REF. Hair color, hooves, eyes.... whatever looks good: Short Mane (is there a small braid on usdia short-cropped manes? if so, would like that <3 ) // Long Silky Tail for sure, but the colors can change on how you might like it... I trust ya! More of an "interpretation" of the RL obi.
Reference image(s): [HERE] (note, the obi is in front, the light with the shiny colorful detailing)
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks good
Tag frame color: Whatever looks good
Tag feather color: Whatever looks good
Tag background: Something bright and cheery? <3

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:42 am
Colorist wanted: Antigra
Name of horse: Clare
Owner: Buffy_the_Bloody
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Proper
Breed: Dog Breed [Shih Tzu/Maltese]
A chocolate brown for her eyes. She should have the curly mane, black with faded white tips. Her tail should be braided, and should be black with white tips faded into it.
The feathers in her braided tail should be light blue at the top, and then fade to dark blue.She has spots around her muzzle, and on her legs, as the GHS reference shows.

Reference image(s):
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b114/The_One_Generation/Clare_BloodyBuffy-1-1.png
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b114/The_One_Generation/l_cc0f85664d2747cbac0d37039b10e9-2.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: She should have a dream catcher, thats light blue [66FFFF], and dark blue[006699]. The way its colored is up to you..
She also should have the beaded bracelets, with silver strands and deep sapphire beads. Could they please have a shine to them?
Tag frame color: A blue[66FFFF]
Tag feather color: Like the night sky, with 'stars' gleaming. I do not want the star shape. I want the bit of shine in the dark color<3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:15 am
Colorist wanted: Imp
Name of horse: Katine
Owner: lilwerewolfgirl
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Clumsy
Breed: Painted
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Basically, Numala's older brother. Same colors, and also a paint. the blue basecolor with black on his back, his nose, from the knee's and below are also black. He should have a little bit more black on him then blue. White paint markings. All 4 hooves are black. Mane and tail should be the curly style, and all black. He should have bright green eyes.
Reference image(s): http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/DLF/Tags/lilwerewolfgirl.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: no accessories please.
Tag frame color: your choice
Tag feather color: your choice

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:49 pm
EDITED REGULAR

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Implease. :3 <3
Name of horse: Lyserg Erberus
Owner: Manchu the Panda
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Snarky
Breed: Hound [Or Spirited. xD;]
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): So red eye markings on each ear, cross markings on his legs, a black and white tail [black on the top part, white under] a blonde mane, though more like a horse's mane and with the long parts on each side of his face. Sorta short and spiky? : x
Reference image(s): IMAGE OF GOODNESS Second
Default accessory color(s)?: Sort of a dark slate gray
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Black/white [like his tail] and red/gold [side by side]
Hair/clothing edits: In a nutshell the reference image. :"D Minus the smoke and shackles. The hair and the scarfthinger. <3 And the scarf around his neck is like the second image, but no cape. xDD; And on the LA with the two front hooves on the ground~? Unless its extra. o xo <3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:24 pm
HELLO I HAVE NO IDEA HOW CUSTOMS WORK AND SHOULD NOT BE POSTING HERE UNLESS I WON A CUSTOM SLOT, DURR  

sarahandmatt

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games