Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 06 General Archives (non-RP inactive threads)
The Sinz of Death (Literate) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tin_kingdom

Wheezing Smoker

14,800 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:47 pm
((Question! Are we supposed to PM our profiles? ^.^ It doesn't say anywhere exactly where we're supposed to put 'em.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:22 pm
Walking down the streets Leon looks around and sees Joey and Kate fighting. "Well, this is bad. I need to go this way, but luckily people aren't here to see these two clash." Now making himself a seat made of ice Leon sits and wait for them to finish fighting. "I hope no one thinks i'm a bad person for not doing anything to stop them."  

Monsconie

WhitLitning

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:03 pm
(I know my profile hasn't been posted yet... sorry. Yes I'm playing a female character)

Roze sat upon the rooftops staring at Leon thinking to herself.

"Hmmm wonder why he doesn't help, then again I wouldn't either..."

She sits on the ledge just watching letting the rain wet her hair. She loved the rain. Her black coat covered her corset with matching leather pants  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:30 am
Kate watched as Joey turned and walked away. "That's good. I don't need to attract any more attention to me." She sensed others watching and smiled. "Enjoy the show dears."

Another bolt of lightening flew towards Kate and struck her in the head. She shuddered and popped her neck. "This is going to be a bad storm. I can feel it."  

Alede

WhitLitning

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:26 am
Roze jumped from the top of the building working her way down as an acrobat in a way, grabbing on flag poles and window ledges before landing on the ground behind Leon. She walks up calm as always and rest against Leon's ice chair. "So, enjoying the show?" There was a small glint as the moonlight shined off her blade at her side. She had a friendly smile, one that told you to trust her but in this day and age she was to friendly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:04 am
Kate sighed as she brushed her hair out of her face. It was time to get out of here before people began to ask questions. She glanced at the others that had been watching and then turned to leave.  

Alede

KPiGame

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:21 am
Kael's gaze averted to a street fight between a guy and a girl.She shrugged her shoulders and slid her bum off of the window sill and free fell down onto the street."Well this is probably the longest fall yet"She said folding her arms.She finally landed and stayed as erect and stiff as a pencil.((Yes I realise that sounds wrong))."What's going on here?"She asked cracking her neck around.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:30 am
Kate ignored the girl who had asked what was going on and continued to walk away. The last thing she needed was to get distracted even more then she was already. With Joey wanting to fight and it raining---it got Kate way of her goal.

"This is ridiculous. I am too easily distracted."  

Alede

Monsconie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:38 pm
"I wish they would stop so I can be on my way. Fighting for no real reason is a dumb thing to do, in my opinion anyway." Leon said while turning his head in Roze's direction then redirecting his attention back to the fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:49 pm
((fight is over...has been....))

Kate disappeared into the crowd, blending in. The only thing that could give her away were the tatoos on her shoulders, but she kept those well hidden.  

Alede

Idril Lissesul

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:57 am
Jeanie crept along the streets, she had seen the puny humans run for cover, One day they'll feel my full power, i just have to wait... Her cloak was slowly letting water through to her tight top and miniskirt but she didnt mind, she was looking for someone, watching the lightning, she felt stronger as she heard the storm swelling and she waited for the climax, that bolt would be hers, she watched and suddenly she saw a large bolt course to a dark corner and not hit the gorund found you she climbed on the roof of a house and lept towards the area, as she got nearer she saw two figures.....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:00 am
(( sweatdrop Sorry,So stressed lately gonk ))

Kael shrugged her shoulders and walked down an allyway,Her hands shoved in her pockets as the rain pelted her skin roughly.Soon her clothes were cold and damp..Good thing she had a jacket on right?NO,even that was drenched and she began to feel her insides get cold,which was normal for her but she was a Sin,and that was fine with her.

KPiGame

Alede

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:06 am
Someone was following her. She could feel it. When Kate felt the next bolt come towards her she made it veer off in a different direction. "Let's not draw any more people towards me. I might get angry." She quickly made her way down the street and entered a small dwelling. There was barely anything in it, a stove, a refrigerator and mattress meant as her bed.

Kate threw off her cloak and sat on the mattress. The day had not gone so well. She had not found anyone that she had been looking for.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:10 am
She saw her quarry enter a building and considered attacking, but thought, it's not worth it, ill do it another night she went to the top of a hill to wait for The Bolt, it was coming soon she could sense it...  

Idril Lissesul

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Alede

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:49 am
Kate watched as the one who had been following her left. "Why is she after me? What did I ever do to he?" She let the curtain fall. "This is going to need to be dealt with. I will run no longer."  
06 General Archives (non-RP inactive threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games