Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Roleplaying
Absence for Vacation, Family matters, being grounded, etc... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:57 am
This is where you post if you are going to be gone for a few days so everyone that you roleplay with knows and so you don't get kicked out, which also makes life easier so you don't have to go to rp after rp that you might be in and explain over and over again.

Please do not post anything useless in this thread. If you want to complain about someone being gone or talk to them about it, please take your conversation to the old Absence thread which can be found in the Discussion Subforum.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:23 am
I'm going to be gone most of today, and maybe tomarrow, my reason is a family matter.  

WarWolf_0

Sirako

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:55 pm
I won't be on much in general with all my schoolwork, and I'm feeling like a s**t-bag that was lit on fire... So... xP I won't be on in a while... xP  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:19 pm
Going camping this weekend! Leaving at 4:30 for me and coming back sometime like late morning/early afternoon on Sunday. Try not to cry. XD

EDIT::

Amy:: I tried and failed! *clings to Mattie*  

shadow_666

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:24 pm
Don't edit into this, anyone....

Sorry, but I don't know when the next time I'll be online. Hopefully by the end of the month, or within 2 weeks... I'm still awaiting punishment, all I know is that I'm glad my computer isn't being ripped out of my wall and that I can't get on until my dad tells me the verdict... Sorry again,
~thy  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:11 pm
I have to drive 8 hours to Nebraska, babysit my cousin for all of Saturday, then drive 8 hours back on Sunday, so I might not be on much. Sorry all!  

shadow_666

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:54 pm
FYI, in case anyone didn't know, I won't be on for another, 11 days or so? Not until November, at least. Sorry, once again, sorta grounded.... Just, clarifying in case Camel didn't say.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:53 am
For those who it may concern, I will probly not be able to get on in the afternoon for a while, I'll still be able to get on in the mornings and weekends.  

WarWolf_0

shadow_666

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:46 pm
Sorry all....
I'm just not really in the rping mood.........at all. I might be on a bit, but don't expect me on much for the next couple days.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:39 pm
Meh, ******** that. I'll be on anyway. Just please don't yell if my posts are teh fail. Still not in the mood, I just can't let my peeps down! ><  

shadow_666

morbid_survivor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:17 am
I won't be on ... at all really for the next day or so. Just letting ya know!

-=Teh fancy edit=-
Waaaah! Y_Y
*Tackles and clings to Amy* Come back soon!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:57 pm
Ummm...I'm going to Maryland tomorrow...so I'll be gone until maybe Sunday. I might be able to get on a few times, but that's doubtful, so we'll have to see.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Luminous Dawn
Crew

Blessed Fairy

6,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:19 pm
In the mean time, Shadow and I will take care of the guild. blaugh I'll proceed with my major/minor guild makeovers.

-=Edit=-
To save Maya the trouble, I'll say it
Please do not use this form for anything other then announcing you are going away.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:33 pm
*Sigh* Bad news. I had a less than savory interum, so until further notice, I am only allowed on Gaia on the weekends and Christmas break, maybe sometimes on weekdays. Sorry guys...*Sigh* So angry right now. Bye...  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:01 pm
I'm just gonna go ahead and say this...

I'm leaving Sunday morning(at the crack iof dawn, don't expect me to post before hand) and will be gone until Saturday(22nd), when we drive back. I might not be able to post until Sunday(23rd) though, sorry.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff