PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:01 am
Tommy The Clown
ChibiLi
dirtdevilgrunt13
The Noble Protoman.exe
Tommy The Clown

ITZ CUZ UR BLACK
:3NOD:
Don't use racial jokes in here, please. That was very uncalled for.

Somebody ban him before I report him... He is ignorant and does not get anything. He can't have a decent convo or debate with out freaken yelling or cussin!

First of all I think that's a chick. Second, what do you expect out of someone who speaks internet? She speaks like pure noob talk so of course all you're gonna get are noob comments. Makes me wonder who invited her.....no offense Tommy

THATZ EXTREMLEE OFFENCIVE. I WAS AT LEAST KIDDING ABOUT THE DAMN BLACK THING
&& ******** THIZ DUMB GUILD.
&&& IM NOT A N00B, AT ALL.

3nodding You sure as hell type like one.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:34 pm
If the people in the church your at dont accept you, dont like you, ect, leave. Get out of there. They are breaking the #1 commandment. Love your neighbor as yourself. If you are unable to leave, pray that God will move you. He will place you in a good place to grow in. You dont need to be there, you need to be around real Christians who obey the greatest commandment and have a genuine love for everyone. Not fake Christians. I would suggest you persistantly pray that God will put you somewhere that you will learn and be loved. If your persistant and trusting God will do it.  

`Kel`

ChibiLi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:38 pm
`Kel`
If the people in the church your at dont accept you, dont like you, ect, leave. Get out of there. They are breaking the #1 commandment. Love your neighbor as yourself. If you are unable to leave, pray that God will move you. He will place you in a good place to grow in. You dont need to be there, you need to be around real Christians who obey the greatest commandment and have a genuine love for everyone. Not fake Christians. I would suggest you persistantly pray that God will put you somewhere that you will learn and be loved. If your persistant and trusting God will do it.

First of all, I'm sorry, but that is the kick-assyest avatar I've seen yet. Good...Lord heart

Second, thank you so much. lol I can't believe I haven't thought about praying about it. Sadly the people there are loving people generally, just not really toward me. So like I said before, I guess I'll visit there n stuff because they are special to me in a strange way, but I can't go there every sunday. It's gut-renching.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:35 am
ChibiLi
`Kel`

First of all, I'm sorry, but that is the kick-assyest avatar I've seen yet. Good...Lord heart

Second, thank you so much. lol I can't believe I haven't thought about praying about it. Sadly the people there are loving people generally, just not really toward me. So like I said before, I guess I'll visit there n stuff because they are special to me in a strange way, but I can't go there every sunday. It's gut-renching.

Yea, you need to get to a place were your comfortable. Just keep praying and believing that God will put you somewhere where ppl will take you in and teach you and love you like real Christians are supposed to do.

Oh and thanks about my avi.  

`Kel`

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas