Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
~The Ubliette~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:25 pm
To her question there was nothing, only the darkness. But it was worm for some resin like a hug almost but it seemed to fill the room. Till the feeling of fox warped around her tigh and hip slowly came to be. " Remember I am the darkness i am everywhere." He said as he was really holding on to her like always in his child form.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:31 pm
She squeaked with delight and scooped him up in her arms. "Oh Little One .. I love you with all my being."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:32 pm
" I know this, and now you have seen me rebuild." He said softly bearing his head in her chest like always.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:46 pm
Beaming at him, she looked just as proud and tearful as a mother cradling their newborn would. "Let us go home and rest."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:47 pm
" I sapose ." was all he said and rested in her arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:44 am
He thought this would be fitting place for him now to spend the rest of the time he was in anger. There in cold damp darkness his body rested and lie with now corpses of others and simply he didn't found it disturbing at all. Lying there he stood and looked around in complete darkness.

"Echo!" his words bounced back to unrelenting emptiness of the place expecting to hear someone else and not finding any response except his own  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items