~The Ubliette~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:53 pm
"Do you wish to be alone? One may hatch alone but most are birthed by someone." she said softly, still holding him. Knowing he still was not himself, she did not truly want to leave him alone but if asked, she would.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:49 pm
" berth is used as a med-afore in this usage. I was born 19 years ago you know this, so it could have not been in this place. but my cerent out look and mind set was made here, and I am its father and mother if you will. This form of crow and Yawgmoth, made in this room. I was not born here but this thing was." He said softly as her arms would feel a liquid thing flowing past them then nothing but bone and tubes. her feet would have this liquid flowing around them and the smell of death even more then it already was flowed threw this room. " You do not have to go, but are you sour that you want to be in here?"  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:53 pm
"Abundant confidence in the desire to help you. What I want is .. irrelevant. How many I help you?" she asked softly, not giving up on him, not letting go, ready for anything he might say or do.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:00 pm
" just be, wide eyed and breathless at the world around you. Don't be a frade to dance barefoot in the open rain and lough and lough even though everything sucks. That is all I want from you, happiness, because god knows there is not enough in this world so even show a glimpse of hope for the people on it." As he was talking the goo around her feet and still running from his body started to move slightly back and forth and even start to bubble slightly. As she was holding on to him she would notice that he was getting hotter, his body was giving off body heat. With this happening his eyed glowed a bright wight. almost like beams shouting from his skull that made the room glow almost. he was nothing more then a skelaten right now. bones and tubes where all that was there and it seemed with him talking he was not moving his mouth it was just a voice in the wind almost. " So do you agree, to my terms Ziven. "  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:07 pm
Smiling brightly as he continued to talk, she needed to release him because his temperature was too much for her. "As you wish. I will not leave you." she said softly, still smiling though she was worrying for his well being also.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:18 pm
With this light he screamed in pain, this was a holy light. and around him there was a man well miny men and a women and a child. Ziven would know this child as Nathan and the others as the souls that where living with in him. They where all standing in this goo that was almost around the room now.

Nathan was standing there smileing like alwayss and the others looked at Ziven and nodded knowing who she was and then fox stoped almost lifeless and then he feel to the floor.

" You are the first"
The one and only.
Mis,Ziven is someone that he trusts.
"With death comes life, and those around must give it so."

" So young elf will you give this child life, will you feed him, will you care for it. This orfin to the world and a creatcher that looks for the hope that all have, but no one understands that it is there."
All the things spoke together on that last part, and looked at her holding out a single elven blade that was from foxes goo pool.  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:25 pm
"Yes." she said softly, immediately, wanting for Fox to be better. She kept smiling, focusing only on him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:30 pm
" Then tell him so, don't tell us." This was the first thing that Nathan said that was kind a bought fox. He hated the boy, but he was a part of him none the less. After that he set his bear on the lifeless body of bones that was still half way showing from this goo almost like it was fox waiting for her to talk.  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:37 pm
"Little One, I will care for you always." she said softly with a smile, kneeling beside him, watching him still with a loving smile, though tears formed, she was worried for him and feeling a tremendous amount of emotion.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:46 pm
" That is something that he knows, and that is not what he needs to hear Mis, ziven. caring and loving are two different things,one can care with out love, but one can never love with out care. " Nathan said as he looked at his bear and getting a little ancey not holding it.  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:52 pm
"My apologies. I have loved him since the first moment I met him. I will always love him, he is my Little One." she said softly, looking to him with a nurturing smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:57 pm
" I know that you have, I know. That is why I stay around most of the time now. Because of you and your help and feelings. There is nothing more to me that is not family that I trasher more then this." this voice came from the body on the ground it still was not moving, but he was " alive" once again. After a moment the souls moved twords the body and stepped on it and sank in to it like a person falling down a hole  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:13 pm
"I love you, Little One." she said softly again, watching in awe as the different parts of him returned to his body.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:15 pm
" And I you Ma'am." That was all he said as the body seemed to melt in to the floor of goo like acid would do.  

The true_dreamer

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:20 pm
A moment of panic now swept over her. "Little One?" she asked to the darkness, seeing his body dissolve before her.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff