Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
~The Ubliette~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crows Raven

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:05 pm
Raven squealed softly. "Mars?! My Godess!" Raven jumped and giggled like a school girl just got asked to prom by her crush. "Why on those places?" She tilted her head, this was facinating to her. Raven wasn't one of those people who were big brained..  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:09 pm
Because on Mars I don't need to answer to human ethics, I can do whatever tests I want and the Tropical island will be a place where I'll research plants for potential better natural medicine.* Ali chuckled somewhat as she bounced around all excited for such minor things, well at least for him they were minor right now since both were under construction.*  

The Almighty Ali

Crows Raven

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:19 pm
"Will you ever take me there?" She looked up to him, smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:20 am
I guess that wouldn't cause any harm.* Ali smiled back at her as he reached out and patted the top of her head, In both centers Ali was sure Raven would be more awestruck with al the pretty lights rather what they were and why they were creating it.*  

The Almighty Ali

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:04 pm
Fox walked in to this place, it was a slow walk for it was more of a trip down the halls of his mind. This place held a lot of pain and glory to him. this was the place that he waited for Raven when she was his mother. Also his first time standing up to Crow, and just another notch in his belt of lousing a mother. he traveled for some time down these long and dripping halls, till he saw it the room, the chains on teh walls and the blood on the floor and even the palace that he rested still somewhat maid. His little bedroll that rested just below Raven's feet and the crate that he sat on was still there in teh corner. Walking in to this room flooded him with images of that week, so he sat on teh crate and looked at his hands and though.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:27 pm
Silently Ziven followed Fox, worried about his happiness. Reaching this place, the pain that was endured by others here was nearly palpable. She continued to follow, keeping her distance though finally wanting to speak. "Little One?"  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:31 pm
Fox knew she was there but did not know of her coming in, and even more so to this room. As she spoke he was in mid swing to the wall next to him taking a chunk out of it and sending it to the ground at his own feet. " What." He said simply and somewhat in a cold tone, he did not look up and he showed no pain to his now bleeding hand that was still extended agents the hard stone.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:39 pm
Walking up to him after he took a chunk out of the wall, she had barely flinched, focusing on him. Looking directly at him, she stood there, staring at him, close enough to touch but did not, just waiting.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:43 pm
Drops of blood splash agents the floor and it seemed to echo threw the room. " Ah that sound, I went to sleep to that sound so miny night s in this place and so miny days I heard it as well. Do you know what goes on here, do you know what went on in this vary room. " He asked still in this cold voice still never tanking his eyes off his own feet and he seemed ot be leaning on this harmed hand now. almost like he was focusing on it to keep his mind bissy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:55 pm
"Nothing that you deserved." she said softly, looking to him with a calm expression. Noting his upset, she would not easily be swayed from his side.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:01 pm
" What are you talking a bought I was not harmed here, nothing more then I have not been before, A head agents the wall, and some lifeless grones from a mouth that I loved at the time, Oh nothing that has not been done to me before. " he said speaking in the same thing over and over again. This was said as he was moving away from the wall, letting his hand bleed on to the ground almost like a small watter fall.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:13 pm
"Like I said. Nothing you deserved." she said softly, still standing, staring at him. Tilting her head, she looked to him with an intense expression.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:19 pm
" You know that the tone that you are looking at me right now is rather loud." He said not even looking up at her but he did not need to, there is something with this room, there are no lights in it, so there is no vision. all the things that she has been seen have been fed to her by him. he started to look up and stopped just as his air was a bought to not cover his face. and waited sighing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:26 pm
"I did not believe I had your attention. I wish for your happiness." she said softly, moving closer to him, finally wrapping her arms around him. "This is all that will be here now."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:13 am
" I wish that was all that was here, and that will always what is here, but this is a place of pain and death. I know this and so do you. " He siad looking up at her, but this was something that he did not show her with his mind, he showed her the image of him looking up but not his face. in her eyes he was still covered by hair. " That is why I come here, because I want it to be a place of burth like it was once to me, so like a fish this is where I come everytime I need to " be born again."

Also when she touched him he felt off, he was boney and sticky and she could feel the pumps in him moving the liquid moveing threw the tubs that where in his body.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff