Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply All In the Golden Afternoon
Introduce Thyself, Knave! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll whore??
hells yeah
51%
 51%  [ 80 ]
o-O;; wha?
23%
 23%  [ 36 ]
<.< >.> BUMP!
24%
 24%  [ 38 ]
Total Votes : 154

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:05 pm
Welcome to Wonderland!

...Now introduce thyself, knave!

(New members can introduce themselves here.) Hi to all that post here! (:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:20 pm
I'm lunexor. ((Just incase any one was wondering.)) Just so you know. . . so yah. .. XD

I should mention I'm literate, and sometimes need help translating illiteracies. So thanks, if I should need help.

-Lunexor  

pepperisawesome

floopy1234230

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:53 pm
I am Floopy, ROAR

i am semi-lit when i talk but literate when i rp, Dont forget i know you O_O  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Allo!!! my username is kinda long so just refer to me as Terry (rl name) or you can just call me Chocobo =p I'm kinda sorta literate, I take a long time to post because I try to make sure that my posts are readable. I'm a nice person and love to make friends. I hope to have a fun time in this guild XD  

Elturi

Feisty Buddy

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:15 pm
w00t! peoples! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:21 am
<~My name is Miss Shirahime.

CAll me Alice Lalalala~>

Noxious Weed

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

menoin714

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:59 pm
Hi. I am menoin, literate, and really like azumanga daioh.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:04 pm
welcome to the guild menion =D
hope you have fun here XD  

Elturi

Feisty Buddy

Dame Vi Sangirin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:05 pm
I am Sangirin, the viking lady. I loves Azumanga Daioh, Elfen Lied, Nodame Cantabile, and Death Note. Judging from my taste in anime, I'm a weird, sadistic music freak with a flying cat.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:06 pm
Dame Vi Sangirin
I am Sangirin, the viking lady. I loves Azumanga Daioh, Elfen Lied, Nodame Cantabile, and Death Note. Judging from my taste in anime, I'm a weird, sadistic music freak with a flying cat.

awesome XD
welcome =D
nice avi btw =3  

Elturi

Feisty Buddy

Regulus777

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:13 pm
I got an invite for your guild and it looked pretty interesting so I joined up. Azumanga Daioh was an amazing series and its still among my favorite anime even though it was probably almost 3 years ago when I first saw it.

I also noticed Sangirin mentioned Nodame Cantabile. That series was amazing! I watched it a few weeks ago. One of the best series I've ever seen. I cried... It was so good.

Anyway yeah, a bit about me. I'm 20 years old. I'm obviously into anime. I'm also a pretty avid gamer.

Some of my favorite anime are Robotech, Record of Lodoss War, Fate/Stay Night, Sailor Moon and mentioned Azumanga Daioh and Nodame Cantabile.

Some of my favorite videogames are The Megaman series Sonic the hedgehog (mainly oldschool ones), Tales of Symphonia, The Fire emblem seires, The shining force series, Tetris, Gradius, there's tons of em...

I look forward to being a part of this guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:14 pm
Yo. I am Lynnafred. I do try to be literate on a regular basis, I'm a tad sarcastic but overall a lot of fun, I love making new friends, and my keyboard's 'o,' 'p,' 's,' and 'e' keys don't always work. O_o

So I'm sorry in advance if I have a post missing any of the above letters. xd  

lynnafred

-II A v i II-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:17 pm
Hello and salutations~ xD

Er, the name's Aavariel, though I usually go by Avi, so feel free to save yourself some keystrokes and use that instead. I like to consider myself literate, but I'll let you folks be the judge.

Okay then~ I'm 16 years old (turning 17 in 2 days! Whoot!) My favorite anime/manga are DN Angel, Loveless, Hands Off, Descendants of Darkness, Naruto, Ouran Host Club, and plenty of other stuff. Ah... To be honest I have no clue how I was invited into this guild though. x-X Azumanga isn't my favorite anime even though I've seen all of it and own all the manga, and Chiyo's not my favorite character. Sakaki is. And I don't even love penguins all that much. x____________X' I'll admit they're adorable, though. ,n___n, I don't think I've met anyone here, either.

For video games, my favorites are Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Symphonia, Okami, Pokemon Puzzle League (and the rest of the Pokemon games for that matter), Dance Dance Revolution, Guitar Hero, Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and X (in that order), Ecco the Dolphin, the Sonic the Hedgehog series (for Genesis), Super Metroid, and Harvest Moon. There's gotta be a gazillion more, but I don't feel like rattling off a bunch more game titles.

Well, here's my excruciatingly long "Hello" nonetheless, and I hope to make fun memories here with everyone.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:28 pm
Hi! I'm DreamCatcher88, but you can call me Ali. I love Azumanga Daiou, .hack//SIGN, Ouran Host Club, and Avatar the Last Airbender. I'm not that literate, so I may need help in translating things.  

The_Twizzlers_Lover

All In the Golden Afternoon

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces