Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [PUB] The Pridelands
[PRP] Follow the pretty birdy [Tizona and Kubwa][COMPLETE] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:02 pm
User Image

The small, young brown and white cub was wandering the area around the den her family used rather aimlessly. None of her siblings, nor her parents were around and she was growing rather bored and wanted something to do. However, since she wasn't exactly allowed to wander too far she didn't really have much of an option of things to do.

So what did she do?

She fell backwards onto her back and looked up at the blue sky with her yellow eyes that were filled with wonder. A butterfly floated by and landed upon her nose. She went cross-eyed in order to look and it an made a grab for it with her paws at the same time. It managed to slip away and float upward and away as the cub scrambled to her paws.

Then...

A bird flew by and snatched up the butterfly in mid-air. Tizona's jaw dropped in awe.

How....COOL!

She instantly began to chase after the bird wanting to know how it had caught the butterfly so quickly and easily. "Mister Birdy! Come back!" She called as she ran after it as fast as her paws could take her. "Come back!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:18 pm
Kubwa had found a tree that was a little stronger than his usual tree, and had decided to climb it. He wasn't trying to get away from Tetemeko, but it seemed that the both had different things they liked to do. Kubwa loved the sky and Tete was in love with the earth.

He lay straddling a branch and looking down at the earth and the world around him. His silence was unnatural for him, at any other time he would be talking to himself or others, but today? Today was a quiet day to relax and watch the world go by.

His peaceful day was abruptly interrupted by a young voice calling out near by. Was she refering to him as the bird? It would not be the first time that he was called a bird before. An adult climbing trees how silly, others would think..but he loved being in the sky.

"Are you looking for someone?" he called down to her.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:18 am
Tizona was still chasing after the bird, but it had a big head start and was starting to disappear from her line of vision. "Mister birdy come back" She called one more time before frowning when it didn't. "COME BACK OR I WILL EATS YOU!" She cried as threatening as she could. Which wasn't very threatening at all. Especially to a bird that was already out of sight.

Then another voice caused her to skid to a halt. Except she didn't stop, in her attempt to she had thrown herself off balance and went flying/tumbling into the tree that Kubwa was in. 'THUNK'. Tizona groaned in pain before shaking herself to focus herself.

She looked around rather wildly, her yellow eyes darting from place to place trying to find the creature that was speaking to her. "Hello mysterious voice, are you in my head an is that why I can't find you?" She asked tilting her head.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:16 pm
Kubwa gritted his teeth and grunted as the little lioness slammed into the tree, how aweful! He shook for a moment and jumped down from the tree as she spoke to him, he landed behind her gracelessly.

"You threatened that bird pretty well, think he'll come back?" he chuckled assumeing she was chasing a bird instead of him, "And nope not in your head, I'm Kubwa, you're awefully smal, is your mom around?"

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:27 pm
Tizona tilted her head backward to look at the lion who landed behind her. However she tilted a bit too far backward and fell onto her back. That resulted in her bursting out in giggles.

She looked up at him from the grass not bothering to get up or to even attempt to. She found it was rather comfortable laying in this position. "Y'think so mister voice?" She asked tilting her head in the grass and blinking a few times. Even though he said he wasn't in her head didn't mean that her imagination couldn't put him there.

"My mum is back that way." She gestured with her head nodding in the direction she had come from.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:37 pm
He couldn't help but laugh long and hard as she tumbled over and he was very happy to see that she was not hurt in anyway. He blinked down at her.

"I'm sure it'll come back! And I'm just making sure you're safe, I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt out here. I have a son a bit older than you, his name is Tete. Maybe you could play sometime?" He bobbed his head happily and flopped down on his stomach rolling to his back to look up at the sky with Tizona.

"You didn't say your name?" He felt odd talking to a cub so freely, but it wasn't like he was harming her, infact he felt obligated to protect her from harm until she went home or her mothe came.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:01 am
The cub still had her head tilted as she looked up at the white lion. "I dunno mister voice. Mister birdy seems to be in quite the hurry." She then wrinkled her nose and rolled over to her stomach. She then sneezed. Tizona lifted a paw to rub her nose. "I'd love to play with your son it'd be great to make friends that I wasn't related to!" She then nodded rather furiously.

She then rolled back over on to her back to keep her white fur from getting too dirty, she had gotten in slight trouble for it last time. "Tizona." She told him rather happily.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:50 pm
"birds are funny creatures... he might come back? Can I tell you a secret, Tizona?" he lowered his voice and titled his head to look at her, "I can fly like a bird, Tete doesn't believe me, but I can fly as fast as the wind!"

Since he was small he'd said he could fly, and his closest way to the gods and wings was through the trees. He'd told a goddess that once..and she really took him flying, but...he could really fly...of course he could!

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:46 pm
"Ooooooooooh! A seeeeeeeeccccccrrreeeeetttt? I love secrets! Do tell! Do tell!" The brown and white cub said bouncing up and down with excitement. She had never been told a secret before and to be told one was just like fully iced chocolate mouth watering cake that you got to dig into right after it was finished. "You can fly?!" She cried bewildered and full of curiousity.

"How....COOL! Can you show me?" Tizona questioned, her eyes sparkling brightly. It'd be so AWESOME to see someone fly without wings!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:36 am
Kubwa laughed along and wanted to jump up and down like the cub, small children's excitement was catching!

"Nope, can't show you! That's against the rules!" He nodded all knowingly and he winked with one bright sparkling brown eye.

He himself at the cubs age would have believed that he could fly too, infact, Kubwa had jumped off of everything to try and fly, the silly thing was is that he had flown, and it wasn't as exciting as jumping and hoping.

"I bet I can teach you, though."

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:58 pm
Tizona frowned deeply, obviously unhappy with the other's words. "Awwwwww! Why not? Please?!" She begged flattening her ears against her head. That was SO not cool of the white male to tell her of flying and then NOT share! Definitely waaaaay uncool.

She wrinkled her nose at his proposition. She furrowed her brow thinking about it before smiling cheerfully at him. "Please!" She replied looking up at him hopefully.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:58 pm
He laughed mockingly, but playfully as she whined and then realized what he ws proposing to tell her. He was sure that another creature would love to learn the way for a lion to fly.

"See, most lions don't climb, they stay with their feet on the ground, but you, you have got to climb, use your claws and pull your self up into a tree," he spoke quietly trying to make it seem more mysterious, "and once you're up there you close your eyes and feel the wind in your fur, you'll be there. I swear."

He bobbed his head matter-o-factly and grinned at her.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:01 pm
The cub nodded her head furiously to show she understood. She did...well for the most part, there were bits and pieces that made NO sense whatsoever. But that was okay, wasn't it?

"Sooooooo......I've got to climb up a tree, stand on a branch, close my eyes and let the wind take me away?" She inquired innocently eying the tree that she had crashed into not too long ago.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:03 pm
"That's it, no jumping obviously, but if you close your eyes real tight you'll fly, do you understand?" He thought she did by the way she nodded excitedly. Was Tete this excitable? He thought and pushed the thought away, of COURSE Tete was exciteable!

"Remember though, hold tight, and don't fall, okay?"

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:48 pm
"Jumping would be silly." She told him shaking her head and sticking out her tongue before turning her attention to the tree she needed to climb. She extended her claws and arched her back, like she was going to pounce. She lept at the tree and grabbed the sides of it, only to fall back to the ground her claws leaving scratches on the bark of the tree.

Stepping her back she put on a "Hmmm...what to to" face as she pondered just how to get up on the branch. "How do I get up?" She asked finally giving up.

[PUB] The Pridelands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff