Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Puberty Subforum
to boys..and some girls who might know Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hippylu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:58 pm
Ok, this might be repeated 'caues I thought I saw it somewhere but I can't find it, so sorry if so

anywas my question is:
Guys: are you really that concerned with looks?>..ok...to be specific: have you ever liked a girl a whole lot, but you weren't attracted to her?
or...I guess I'm just trying to figure out if you HAVE to have a beautiful girl with a perfect body as your girlfriend
yes..I know..beauty is in the eye of the beholder but that's getting less and less true..for me..since no one will ask me out
and I'm confused, and feeling sorta ugly  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:02 pm
the mistake that guys well most r pigs because their fathers say stuff like ooo she is sexy or somethin infront of em or tv or even brothers and sisters saying that kind of stuff infact when i have kids im not saying anything about anygirlsi or guys ill let them find a girl or boy they really like!  

Hump-Inator

Tipsy Fatcat

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Myu68

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:57 pm
i was over weight by 20 lbs and i didn't feel pretty at all when my boyfriend asked me out but he didn't ask me out just because of my looks he asked me out because of who i was as a person he and i have had this conversation and yes some guys are total pigs but if you ask a guy he will mostly say something like "personality" and if she is genuin to her self. or at least that is what my boyfriend told me.

EDIT: also we had been friends for a long time. do you only hang out with girls or do you have a few good guy friends too?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:47 am
Obviously, people are all different. Some guys are going to go for girls who look good, others guys go for the girls with good personalities. Similarly, some girls are only going to go for guys who look good, while others are going to go for guys with good personalities.  

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:42 pm
Personality makes up for looks, but looks cannot make up for personality. Just be yourself, and don't let other people bring you down. To me, there is nothing more attractive than a girl who isn't afraid to be herself. Don't dress or act a certain way because you think it's the "better" or "more attractive" way to dress or act. There will always be someone for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:42 pm
For most of my young life i thought all men were pigs. I always felt vugly. then I met my boyfriend & i feel like a goddess now. He fell in love with me cause of my personality. He just said that my good looks were an added bonus ( rofl ) i'm not really sure what i'm trying to say here but beauty really isn't everything.  

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

hippylu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:38 pm
the problem is, I'm an introvert...so personality is kind of a problem  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:03 am
hippylu
the problem is, I'm an introvert...so personality is kind of a problem

Introversion has nothing to do with it. Some introverts have great personalities, others have really awful ones. Just because you are an introvert does not mean that you can't get to know people or have a wonderful personality.

Introverts, for those who do not know, are people who would generally prefer being alone as opposed to being in a crowd. Noise, large parties, and the club scene are generally very unappealing to the introvert.

I am an introvert too. I really don't see it as a big deal. Just one more difference in the human race. Introverts can still have fun, make friends, and be wonderful people. I have an introvert partner, and we get along great and have fun without ever leaving the house.

So if you think you have a bad personality, change it. If you don't like who you are, do something about it. Don't blame it on the introversion though.

If your personality and preferences seem very extreme, it's also possible that what you're calling "introversion" is actually a social disorder, in which case you can try talking to a professional about it.  

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

hippylu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:04 pm
thank you...you're right heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:55 pm
it depends if you are nice and have a good personality
i ove my girlfriend i know she is not perfect but i love every bit of her  

darkecrow

Hakib0b

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:22 pm
every guy is different. others look at the surface, while the rest looks inside. i just believe that its the guy themselves who are picky. but i know that when it comes to the good ones, they look in the personalities girls have.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:44 pm
To be truthfull hell yes!
I liked some girls though I wasn't attracted to her looks.
The relationship didn't work out well,because I was worried about
what others thought.
Though if I date a girl that is 10/10.
I automatically don't like her as a deep relationship.

but guys are different  

Zini_Sleigh

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:33 pm
With my boyfriend, it wasn't based on looks. It was based on how well he treated the people around him. Later on, yeah I thought he was cute, but the first thing I saw in him was his personality.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:55 pm
to me i am not bothered about the way that a girl looks i like to see them for themselves i like to go for girls i know or have got to know because you have more of a connection, one time a tell my friend a thought a girl was hot he kepted nagging on at me to date her, the next day i went for a sleep over round his house and he had asked at the girl for me on msn pretending to me... i was like WTF i have never even talked to her and she dumped me after four days of not talking to her over the summer holidays (i hate having to dump someone but if i'm gonna do it i'll tell them, its just we had nothing in common and she had like powerful friends in the school while i hang out with more geeky people who would probably run off laughing if i got confronted by her big brother or something)  

Technolojac

Ghettobilly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:26 pm
I have had a girlfriend who wasnt too pretty but she made me feel good and she was an all around nice person and thats why i dated her so it doesnt matter at all to me mainly because i myself aint at all good lookin'  
Puberty Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff