Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:29 pm
Darkest_Spaces
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Darkest_Spaces
WHAT?! More than 14 months without an Introduction. May heaven bring us a new angel! xd sweatdrop heart

Hii, my name is Ayana. I am 15 year old African American girl. I love watching movies online, drawing,eating,sleeping, singing, and dancing. Basically anything really. I hate all school subjects I suck at all of them. I am also home schooled so I dont get out much. I have 9 animals: 3 dogs, 3 ducks, and 2 kittens.
My favorite color is purple, and my favorite food is mozzarella sticks. I would love to meet some people who dont care about my age! rofl whee xp

Heyo!!! I'm Magnus, and one of my old friends was named Ayanna (they're also African American and loved anime, movies, and singing. I'm not sure if they do now, though, it's been years since we've talked).

Nice to meet you, and I feel that school subject part. Heck, I'm graduating next month and still suck at all but English and History lol. AND KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A CAT DAD TO A CRAZY CAT DAUGHTER CATS ARE THE (WORST) BEST THINGS EVER!!!!

wow thats so cool, sorry for the late responseeeee

Sorry for the late reply. How rude of us. Welcome, welcome, welcome. biggrin cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:36 pm
^Ahh I remember this, sometime while replying or something a quote tag got destroyed, I keep reading this normally though and it confuses the heck out of me.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:29 am
delasislas
^Ahh I remember this, sometime while replying or something a quote tag got destroyed, I keep reading this normally though and it confuses the heck out of me.

Lol I just reread it too. xd

It has me listed as the user Darkest_Spaces

If only that were my name...though my name does signify dark spaces, so...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:21 pm
Eternally Lonely
Hey everyone what's up

Well my name is Amber, I'm a friend of Danny, or TorturingLiars. I'm 17 and I live in Los Angeles. I like various anime shows, roleplaying, various video games, though I really don't play anything much anymore, and talking to my friends on gaia, msn, myspace, and imvu. I love meeting people and making friends, so talk to me will ya? Lol, JK. Later everyone!

Your fellow Gaian,
Yukora Hitomi

GIRLLLLL, iz almost 12 years later. WAZ UP?! rofl  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

AngelicFaith1

Familiar Shopper

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 2:47 am
Howdy ho!!! lol Sup peeps my name is Nicolette, im an African american who is 28 and random as hell. I love anime, cartoons, art, reading, writing, cosplay, and gaiaonline, and meeting new people.

Main random thing about me is i love to act like a cat ALL the time...at the right time and place.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 9:39 pm
AngelicFaith1
Howdy ho!!! lol Sup peeps my name is Nicolette, im an African american who is 28 and random as hell. I love anime, cartoons, art, reading, writing, cosplay, and gaiaonline, and meeting new people.

Main random thing about me is i love to act like a cat ALL the time...at the right time and place.

Hey, I'm sorry that you seem to have joined in a quiet period, we have a bit of a cycle. For me, it's mostly due to university taking time. I can guarantee you that there is at least someone in this guild who is mostly active, that has interests that align. Me personally, I'm interested in oceanography, forestry, and basically any random knowledge. My specialty is looking at phytoplankton, the crazy cool single celled organisms that produce a ton of oxygen. Even more specific, harmful algae blooms.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

AngelicFaith1

Familiar Shopper

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:36 am
delasislas
AngelicFaith1

Hey, I'm sorry that you seem to have joined in a quiet period, we have a bit of a cycle. For me, it's mostly due to university taking time. I can guarantee you that there is at least someone in this guild who is mostly active, that has interests that align. Me personally, I'm interested in oceanography, forestry, and basically any random knowledge. My specialty is looking at phytoplankton, the crazy cool single celled organisms that produce a ton of oxygen. Even more specific, harmful algae blooms.

its ok i usally have bad timeing xD also that is some random info. Plankton is cool its own way. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:57 pm
AngelicFaith1

Welcome Nicolette! We're happy you decided to introduce yourself.

Sounds like this guild would be a good fit for you, and vice versa. 3nodding

Sorry about the long time to reply. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. We're here for our members. biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

AngelicFaith1

Familiar Shopper

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:57 am
Blind Blindness
AngelicFaith1

Welcome Nicolette! We're happy you decided to introduce yourself.

Sounds like this guild would be a good fit for you, and vice versa. 3nodding

Sorry about the long time to reply. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. We're here for our members. biggrin

aww thank you :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:52 am
AngelicFaith1

It's probably between me and one of the other regs that was meant, 'cause I'm into pretty much all those things, haha~
(Well, 'cept I'm not great with people, but I love it when people with similar interests find their way here~)
I don't write as much as I once did, though; crafting and gaming take up most of my time, haha~
ANYway, welcome aboard, it's nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy your time here~ emotion_yatta

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

poolfur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:33 am
Wow. Hi everyone! I'm Poolfur! I joined this guild in 2008 and i cant believe it is still alive. But yeah, never posted a whole lot in here so I am basically new. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:09 pm
poolfur
Wow. Hi everyone! I'm Poolfur! I joined this guild in 2008 and i cant believe it is still alive. But yeah, never posted a whole lot in here so I am basically new. 3nodding

Welcome, Poolfur! Isn't that amazing? Yes, a lot of hard work, friendship and love has kept it alive throughout the years (though admittedly, it's a bit on life support)….but we hope it stays alive, with the collective help of our members, myself included.

Again, welcome. Sorry for the late reply, but we are glad that you are still with us. 3nodding  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

The Badongest One

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:06 am
Whelp, guess I'm becoming active in here again.

Hello everyone, I'm actually on a mule account! More specifically, I just don't have my main in here anymore and I apparently forgot to yeet this one too, but oh well. I'm still here, and that matters. Wakaji is my main account, and that can be my name if you want, or you can call me Jin, because that's the name some people know and remember me by.

I've actually been in this guild since somewhere between 2006 and 2008, I forgot. I joined somewhere within that time frame, so yeah, I'm an oldie. I'm still in here because I occasionally stalk my old posts in the RP forum for ideas or just to cringe. Also, I'm deprived of creative outlets and don't feel like drawing. Yes, I draw. I'm an art major, but at a community college, but I have my associates. No, I don't really want to draw freebies because offline, I'm a broke b***h, pardon my language.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:50 pm
The Badongest One
Whelp, guess I'm becoming active in here again.

Hello everyone, I'm actually on a mule account! More specifically, I just don't have my main in here anymore and I apparently forgot to yeet this one too, but oh well. I'm still here, and that matters. Wakaji is my main account, and that can be my name if you want, or you can call me Jin, because that's the name some people know and remember me by.

I've actually been in this guild since somewhere between 2006 and 2008, I forgot. I joined somewhere within that time frame, so yeah, I'm an oldie. I'm still in here because I occasionally stalk my old posts in the RP forum for ideas or just to cringe. Also, I'm deprived of creative outlets and don't feel like drawing. Yes, I draw. I'm an art major, but at a community college, but I have my associates. No, I don't really want to draw freebies because offline, I'm a broke b***h, pardon my language.

Late reply...woops. You were one of the first ones in the guild. I think you joined in 2008 around the same time as Spazzy. More than 11 years, wow! emotion_kirakira  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:46 pm
Poking in because I'm bored and whatnot.

IDK, think I joined around 2010 or so?? Maybe a few years back more??  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff