Submit

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:13 pm
-He admired her lightly as she ascended the rock, coming to rest on the top. Following her lead Limbuko did the same, settling a few inches from the leopardess, eyes lifting upward momentarily.

The sky WAS beautiful an almost black backdropped decorated in a million sparkling droplets of color. Almost as if some god had splashed in the ocean and sent up a spray of dazzling shimmers. And Lim's pleasure sounded with a low rumbling purr.

Eyes falling once more to the leopardess bathed in moonlight subconcinously something else was beginning to happen. Pleasure and simple lust tugged at his powers letting free a trickle of magic that would encompass the female as he opened his mouth in soft agreement.- "It's quite breathtaking actually.."

"I haven't seen a view like this in awhile."

((Powersssss. It's up to you how much it affects her, but his powers will calm her and kind of play on any lusts she might have inside. Make her want them more. For some characters it's very very weak, for others it's really strong and makes them practically jump Lim. XD It's up to you how it affects her.

It's pretty light anyway because he doesn't realize he's doing it yet.))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:12 pm
The female did just watch the god from the corner of her eye then she sat down and looked up at the sky..but this guy sure was purring a lot her daughter did that a lot when she was young but herself no she did almost never purrr maybe because she wasn't really happy..

Then she stopped thinking and just enjoyed the view...it sure was amasing <3 very lovley actually that idea might not be so bad at all. Flicking her tail a little the female smiled but more happy this time and somewhat more relaxed..

" Yes you are right~~ it's really pretty "

She knew she liked lions very much but she usually didn't care so much about those feelings since she hadn't met that many lions at all but suddenly she tought that being with this lion felt really natural...then she leaned more against him her head almost touching his shoulder..

(( hmm yeah ^^ i have it affect her little by little...and sorry for late replay i didn't see we came to page 2 >< ))  

Hime

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:36 am
((Don't worry about it. :3 I had tons of papers/tests/presentations and stuff the last two weeks anyway, so I couldn't get any rping done anyway))

-He was mildly surprised as the leopardess' head pressed gently enough against his shoulder, but not so much to show it, a soft smile remaining on his maw. This was nice, quite nice.

No funny business, he reminded himself softly, refraining from running his tongue across those adoreable little ears. Instead he simply seemed to shift, showing her she could lean as much as she wanted, feathers settling down softly to rest delicately across his back and part of her own.- "Are you cold?" -It was almost gentlemenly, had not Lim's mind wandered to places a bit more crude.-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:48 pm
Keilantra couldn't help herself she also felt really lonley the last time she had just spent time with her daughter she hadn't even met any other adult until she met this guy so she couldn't help herself maybe it had to do with something that she liked lions and he was a male and the god of pleasure..

" Is this ok? i just haven't even met an adult latley... "

She sighed but she was happy atleast a little there was hope for her right? she could find someone who liked her. Then Lim asked if she was cold...oh no she wasn't she was neither of them..

" No it's ok i am not cold or warm it's something between "

Hime

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:10 am
"I don't mind at all.." -Another rumbling purr sounded as a smile slid across his maw. He never minded company, and he ecspecially never minded affection. He was getting so comfortable and contented in fact, that he didn't think to stop as he leaned over and lapped a simple little lick atop the leopardess' head.-

"Well alright. As long as you're comfortable." -Settling the feathers the rest of the way on himself, his tail wrapped mildly around the female, his eyes still affixed on the sky.-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:50 pm
Well getting away did feel very nice actually and right now she didn't want to care if this was a good idea...hanging out with this male that is. Something back in her head tried to remind her of what happend last time she got into a moment like this, she got pragnent but she pushed that tought aside.

" So do you know any of that stars names? "

Keilantra couldn't say she was any good at star names but she knew they had names maybe this guy that was a god would know. She had no idea where gods came from or how they where born in the first place...maybe they didn't even had offsprings like normally mortals had she had never met any spawns that was born from a god or a god and mortal.

" This is really nice actually <3 "

Hime

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:21 am
-Star names? He didn't know them actually, but always one to impress, he gazed upwards trying to think of a good lie. Each star flickered on it's own, looking completely undistinctively from the next. However he quickly found that.. much like clouds, groups of them did look kind of like things.

His paw raised upwards to a speckling that to man might be known as the southern cross.- "That is the great cross. See all the stars swarming together to form it?"

-Eyes averting he spotted what some might see as the Ursa bear structures, a soft purr ringing through his throat.- "Lion of the sky"

-He nodded softly to her sentiment, rubbing his shoulder against hers in soft contentment.- "I'm glad I decided to come this way."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:10 pm
That was just a rumor she had heard maybe it wasn't true she had no idea that is why she asked him. She flicked her tail lightly when he leaned closer towards her but she didn't mind at all she couldn't help that she was so weak towards lions it was just something special about them all.

" Oh that makes sense...and yes i can see it "

Keilantra had no idea that the stars could be so beautiful.

And the leopard female had no idea this night would result in another another adventure with a single mother with new babies she had told herself that she would never do the same mistake again but Limbuko was diffrent maybe because he was the god of pleasure but Keilantra didn't really think of that at the moment maybe she would later?

Hime

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:44 am
((I can probably wrap it up in the next post after this if you like. biggrin ))

-She seemed pleased with the answer, and so he stopped there admiring both the figures he'd drawn from the sky and the beautiful look on the leopardess' face as she too searched the sky. Would she have been so enchanting in the daytime? Probably lovely, but there was something special about her bathed in moonlight. A perfection almost.

Another subconcious purr rippled through his throat, and before he could stop himself he leaned over running his tongue with delicate care along the sensitive skin near her purple tipped ears. Clearly the passion and care that surged within him extended in a wave of soothing, tempting powers. He did not even wait to hear if she'd stop him before his muzzle dug a tender nuzzle alongside her neck. He just wanted to touch her.. this princess of the night.-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:53 am
(( hmm sure ^^ then we can call this finished after your next post ))

Keilantra continued to watch the sky and sitting next to Lim so she didn't see when he started to admire her face instead of the night sky that was coverd in beautiful stars. She wrapped her purple tail around Lim's tail softly then she suddenly felt a tounge grooming the back off her purple ears...

Normally she would have pushed a male away that went this far so fast but with Lim it was diffrent it was almost calming. She smirked a little and purred softly back as he groomed her. She puffed at his neck a little with her nose and hoped he wouldn't stop.

She had never wished for any moment to last forever accept this one..

Hime

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:57 pm
-Taken by the acceptance and gentle return of affections Lim did not stop, continuing to groom and pamper the evening princess, showering her with affections that did not end until the stars themselves began to fade into the earliest of morning hours.

Placing one last delicate lick upon the leopardess' cheek, he purred gently as they readied themselves to part ways and head back their seperate ways before daylight.- "A feather for you sweet princess, to remember me, since I will have the stars in which to forever remind me of you."

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff