Submit

First2Go-Last2Know

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:10 am
    Aah, Aah.
    I cant stop reading your posts, im rurening it for myself. D';

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:26 pm
Ravenclaw!

Sort me!

Crap. Ah, well, if this thingy doesn't work, I'm in Ravenclaw. Which is totally ironic, considering my IQ has dropped 30 points in the last six months.  

Alphabet Whore

~[ Jaune Poison]~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:27 pm
ALBUS SEVERUS POTTER.

Wow Harry, you picked a winner.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:16 pm
I got Ravenclaw too, surprise. I can't be the only person who was annoyed that the person who made the test managed to put Cho-bashing into the result. She was a wreck after Cedric died, people need to cut her some slack. I mean, Harry sure didn't.

And, yeah. Albus Severus Potter was...um, a pretty interesting name. Couldn't they have just had another kid and named HIM after Severus? I mean, judging from Ginny's mom, I really don't think there are any issues with fertility (at least on her side). I kind of wish Albus Severus would get sorted into Slytherin, just to show that Slytherin people aren't all a bunch of selfish, petty assholes. None of them stayed for the final battle except ol' Slughorn! Why can't more Slytherins be like him?

And seeing as how Slytherin is some kind of sick breeding ground for dark wizards and blood supremacists, I'm surprised someone hasn't abolished them just so they can stop congregating and finding people of like mind to plot with. I'm pretty sure Snape wouldn't have become a Death Eater if he hadn't hung around Bellatrix and them so much.  

Nyang
Crew

NicoNisko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:22 am
I got Slytherin. No surprises there hahaha.

I really hated how at the end there was still the like 'hatred' between Gryffindor and Slytherin. Wasn't the whole series about goddamn love? And how you shouldn't be prejudiced against others whatever their blood?

Pssshshh.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:02 pm
NicoNisko
I got Slytherin. No surprises there hahaha.

I really hated how at the end there was still the like 'hatred' between Gryffindor and Slytherin. Wasn't the whole series about goddamn love? And how you shouldn't be prejudiced against others whatever their blood?

Pssshshh.

While I could understand the house hatred, I do wish that there was at least one Slytherin who stayed behind for the last battle. Slytherin are sly and cunning--not evil.  

Immortalcrystal95

Dapper Dabbler

Amoyr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:03 pm
I got Griffindor o___o Wasn't expecting it...

By now though, all HP spoilers wouldn't really be spoilers anymore, but I might as rant a bit. The epilogue sucked. Classic example of a fanfic by a twelve-year-old >_____> If Rowling really doesn't want people to rip off and continue HP, then she shouldn't have introduced a second generation. They might not steal Harry after she dies or what not, but all the new characters with no development would spawn sequels I don't want to think about.

Most of the book was pretty dull. I really didn't feel the urgency she tried so hard to portray in finding the Horcruxes. Mediocre writing on her part, because it felt more like they were lost on a camping trip than trying to save the world from darkness. The Malfoys went OOC...a lot. After all the attention Malfoy got in the earlier books, DH gave him 10 pages, tops. And the random people who died bothered me. Why Hedwig? (though technically not a person, but still...) Seemed like Rowling just didn't want to deal with them or something, and the easiest way to write characters out is to kill them >____>

Not that the book wasn't enjoyable, since all I seemed to have done was rag on it. There were parts that I liked; she did a pretty good job tying up the numerous loose ends HBP left. Not the best in the series by far, but it really could have been a lot worse.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:53 am
I'm a Ravenclaw! Pretty nice ^^

Didn't get to read the book yet... I'm still at page... 2... or 3. But due to the flood of spoilers (not only on this thread razz ) I pretty much know what's going to happen.

I couldn't believe she killed Sirius in book 5 >.< Dang! He was my favorite character! crying  

Lucifielle

Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces