Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ANIME] - A place exclusively for the DN anime. Post anime-related threads here.
NO MORE LINKS TO FANSUBS! (Important)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RionaDaidouji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:02 am
As some of you know, Viz has been asking various sites to stop distributing subs of the Death Note anime by June 22nd.

Starting on that date, you will no longer be allowed to post links to where you can download Death Note anime fansubs. (This includes streaming sites, such as YouTube) Links like that could get the guild in trouble, and potentially banned.

As I'm sure non of you want this guild to go away, please refrain from posting new links to the anime. Also, on June 22nd, any old links will be removed.

However, as with manga scanalations, if you happen to know someone who knows a site that distributes the anime, then I can't stop you from exchanging these links through PMs. wink (But no asking for them on the Guild)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:40 am
I removed links to Fansubs that I listed in the following post: Downloadable, etc topic for this very same rationale.

Thanks for keeping the Guide in order and curtailing the litigious VIZ out of our quarters. Have a good one.

Mater Familiae

[ANIME] - A place exclusively for the DN anime. Post anime-related threads here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games