*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Aliens? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Aliens Exist? (This Is Not An Opinion Question)
  Yes
  No
  I Don't Know
View Results

tep

Benevolent Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:50 pm
o_O The Face says hi.
Remember the parable of the 99 sheep? "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."

If all men have sinned (women too, don't think me sexist), but 99 sheep didn't get lost, maybe all of the other species God made did just fine. He hurled Lucifer to the earth, so I guess we've got the bonus of saying that we're special to him.

It makes me cry tears of joy just writing that, knowing how much God loves me.
I know what you mean, dude. There are sometimes where I just want to scream and shout about how much I love God and Jesus.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:42 pm
tep
o_O The Face says hi.
Remember the parable of the 99 sheep? "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."

If all men have sinned (women too, don't think me sexist), but 99 sheep didn't get lost, maybe all of the other species God made did just fine. He hurled Lucifer to the earth, so I guess we've got the bonus of saying that we're special to him.

It makes me cry tears of joy just writing that, knowing how much God loves me.
I know what you mean, dude. There are sometimes where I just want to scream and shout about how much I love God and Jesus.
Amen, brother!

PRAISE GOD! ~does a little happy dance~  

Manual Calavera

RatTurd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:49 am
Many people believe they have seen them or been abducted by them or seen UFO's. Someday I believe we will find aliens on other planets.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:04 pm
Ofcourse there are aliens. It just seems so very likely.

If we'll be able to communicate with them seems unlikely. We can barely communicate properly within our own species.  

Bluuberry

ChibiLi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:26 pm
I believe there're aliens because if God made something toehr than us, he certainly isn't obligated to tell us 3nodding heart

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff